𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By sundoll_mp3

coolio ;) @ BRAEDEN WHO IS J A M I E ? More

hi, welcome
#1- b. lemasters
#3- d. minnette
#4- drunk!
#5- c. preston
#6- pranks!
#7- periods!
#8- your song!
#9- your band!
#10- b. lemasters
#11- he cheats!
#12- nicknames!
#13- exes!
#14- you cheat!
♥︎
cute pictures of the boys + sebastian danzig ^
thnks fr 680 rds!
what's up homeslices !
GAJAUSIDNDN
#17- dance, baby ! (BL)
lydia night appreciation !
♥︎
bush fucker uwu
~hiatus is over

#2- dogs!

3.3K 37 6
By sundoll_mp3

Dylan: Dylan was actually really happy! (qt much?) He loved the puppy so much! You named her Dandelion, but Dylan likes to call her Dandy.

Cole: Cole called you an insane dog lady, but he still loved the puppy so much. Even though, he wouldn't admit it. ( stubborn boy ) He picked the puppy's name, Bruno.

Braeden: Braeden absolutely adore him! He would spend more time with the pup than with you. At some point, you were jealous of the pup. You both decided on the name, Milo. You call him sheep sometimes though.

(A/N: I'll try to update twice a week! Please feel free to request! xx.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 441K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
367K 14.7K 136
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
223K 14K 126
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
26.4K 592 160
Yuan Li was an excellent logistics personnel on the battlefield. One day, after transmigrating, he found himself in ancient times as the son of a min...