An unlikely pair (Blake x Yan...

By Idkhowtolife345

Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something co... More

What will happen
The daycare break
What's next
That Day
That night
The Lunch Date
The nightmare
Accepted
The Date
I need a break for a bit
Heat wave
Heat wave pt2
The fight
The bull
Recovery
Getting back up
Reunited
life is (was) calm
Heading back
The return
Let's get down to business
The aftermath
The Year
is she here yet?
chapter 26
The bar
The beach
It ends here! pt1
it ends here! (pt 2)
it ends here! (pt 3)
It ends here (final)

Babysitting

3K 68 29
By Idkhowtolife345

~TIME SKIP~

Blake POV

I wake up, still a bit tired, but oh well. I sit up and stretch, Saturdays, you have to love them. I swing my legs to the other side of my bed, i get up and walk into the living room. I sigh, what am i even going to do this weekend? I walk into the bathroom, and start brushing my teeth. I feel like forgetting something.

I start the water in the shower, and wait for it to heat up. I undress and get in the shower, as i' washing my hair, it dawned on me. I'M BABYSITTING WITH YANG! I quickly finish up, pun on some clothes and check the time. 08:30, i might have some time left.

I take care of my hair, and head over to Yang's to see what's going on with the entire babysitting thing. I knock on her door, and wait, i hear something moving from inside, and met with a Yang who just woke up. She was scratching her back, and opening the door, making her tank top come up, revealing an ab or 2.

I blushed a bit, but shake off the feeling. "Hey Blake, what's up?", her voice was a bit raspy, "Hey, i was wondering what time we should head over to your sister's place to baby sit." i see the panic in her face. "Shit, slipped my mind, what time is it?" "It's 08:32, why?". She ran to her bathroom, brushed, and a bit later walked on still putting on a shirl, she had a bra on luckily, otherwise, i'd die of blood loss.

She grabbed her keys, and 2 helmets. What does she need them for? She closed then locked her door. She grabbed my hand, and ran downstairs. She handed me a helmet, and ran to a motorcycle. She pat the seat behind her and i got on. "Hold on" i put my arms around her waist, and we went so fast, the white lines looked like 1 solid line, we never stopped, and about 20 minutes later, we got to a big house. 

i'm still holding on for dear life when Yang pats my head, that's when i realized, i didn't have my bow. Shit, how could i forget?! "I cover my ears, and start walking. Yang grabs my hands, and pulls them down. "Blake, they look fine, and if you need, i will get a ribbon somehow." "I just...i don't know how they'll react to me." 

She sighed, and kept my hands down. "They'll be fine with you Blake, you shouldn't hide who you are to make them happy, but i will worn you, Weiss may be a bit...cold, not because of who you are, that's just how she is." We hear a woman's voice from behind us. "Hey, i'm not that mean!"

The woman was holding a small child, her hair was white with the outside being a red border. The woman had pure white hair, a white long sleeved sweater, and light blue skinny jeans. Yang turned towards her, still keeping my hands down with one of hers. "Heya Ice queen, Ruby called and asked me to babysit." "Yeah, i know, who's that with you?" "This is my friend Blake, she's helping me today." The woman hummed as she looked at me.

She walked towards us. "Why are you holding her hands down?" she asked, looking at Yang with a curious expression. 'So she can't cover her ears." The woman looked at me, them my cat ears, witch flattened against my head. "Oh, ok, she seems uncomfortable...and quiet." "She's just shy." My hands started to hurt a bit. "Um, Yang, can you let go of my hands, your hurting them." i say, she turns to look at me and quickly lets go. "I'm so sorry, i didn't realize i just didn't-" "It's fine, calm down." i say, smiling at her.

"Oh, Blake, this is Weiss, Weiss, Blake." She waves, and looks back at Yang. "Ruby should be out in a second." "Great, should i take white?" Weiss handed the small child over to Yang carefully. Yang looked like she somewhat knew what she's doing. "You know where everything is?" Weiss asked. "Yep. food in the pantry, diapers upstairs, and playroom next to the living room.".

The child pulled Yang's hair, causing Yang to almost drop her. I Grab the kid, and hold her so Yang doesn't drop her. The kid looked at me, and then at my ears, please don't. She reached up and pet them. At least she didn't pull on them like most.

A bunch of Rose petals came flying out the door, and ran straight into Yang. Yang Stumbled back about 2 steps. I then see another woman, squeezing the life out of Yang. "Hey Rubes, I brought my friend to help, that ok?" Yang asked The Girl, still latched onto Yang nodded her head. "Oh, Blake, this is my little sister Ruby, Ruby, this is Blake."

The girl got off Yang, and walked over to me, and held out her hand. 'Ruby Rose, nice to meet you." She said excitedly, she had Black hair with red tips, silver eyes, and has on a Red long sleeved sweater, and dark blue skinny jeans. "Blake Belladonna, nice to meet you." "how long are you and Weiss going to be gone?" Yang asked. "A few hours, maybe more, that ok?".

Yang sighed, "Yeah, just a bit tired still." "Thanks Yang, Your the best, also, babysitting isn't the best first date." The girl said, before running into the car and starting to drive off. yang then yelled "HA, JOKES ON YOU, THIS ISN'T OUR FIRST DATE!!!" She stares to head inside, and i follow.

Did, she just say we had a date already, does she think of this as a date? Whatever, just roll with it. "Ok, what do we do first?" i ask, Yang grabbed a note off the fridge "We are playing first, the a bit later we give her lunch, then a nap." Seems normal enough. "Cool, where's the play room?".

She pointed to a smaller room next to the living room. I bring her in there and start playing with her, Yang can in soon after and also played with her. It was cute to see this boxer playing with a small child. "What did you say her name was?" I ask, I don't want to keep calling her child. "Oh, this is White, she's cute, right?" I nod and smile, I've been smiling a lot around Yang, she just has something about her.

As time passes by, we play with her. Yang check her phone and looked at the time. "About time for lunch, what do you say kiddo?" White nodded her head excitedly, and stood up. "You want me or Blake to pick you up." "Blak!" Oh, my, Gods. She is so cute. I picked her up, and we walked to the kitchen, then set her down in her high chair. Yang gave her some Cheerios, and a bottle of milk.

Yang sat down and was helping White eat, and I made us sandwiches. We ate our food, and White ate her's very happily. Turns out, the kid was a fast learner, and that was not her first word. She can stand, but not walk to well. We ate and talked about what we wanted in the future, if we wanted kids, if we wanted to get married someday, all that fun stuff.

"I thought I wanted to get married to someone once, but he's just a lier and a cheater. Not only that, he was a terrible boyfriend. He made me feel like it was my fault for wanting to hang out with friends, and would always criticize them. He would just bring my confidence down so I couldn't end it, it was hard. But when I did end it, he was so mad, I had to move out of fear."

I look over at Yang, her eyes, instead of lilac, where red, what the hell? "You ok, Yang?" "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just, I want to beat him now. Sounds like he would deserve it." "So, why are your eyes red?" "That happens when I get angry.". I nod, I've never met someone like that, it actually really cool. White started to yawn a bit, so Yang took her upstairs for her nap.

A bit later she came back down, and we sat on the couch and continue to talk. "Anyway, why would you move, like out of his house, or away from him?" "I moved out of that place, we didn't live together. He was always violent, and he would slap me, almost stabbed me once." "AND YOU-and you didn't move out sooner?!" I shake my head.

"He was a terrible person, and I have no idea why I 'loved' him. It was threat after threat after threat, when I ended things, I already had my stuff packed, he tried to chase me out his door, but I slammed it and he ran into it." "You knocked him out?" "I think so, but that's why I moved, out of fear for my life."

She put an arm around me, I could feel how hot she was. I fell into the hug, I felt safe and comfortable. I felt like someone cared about me. I look up at her she was still angry, but oh well, she was warm, and she seemed to be calming down. "You ok?" She asked, "your starting, something on your mind".

Shit, i was starting! "Yeah, just looking at your eyes, they're not red anymore." "Hmm, oh, just calmed down a bit." She smiled, I wish she would smile more, it looks good on her. "You ok now?" I nod my head, and she pulls her arm away. "I'm going to get something to drink, want anything?" "No, I'm good."

I take a step and trip on one of White's toys. I catch myself on the couch and look at what I just tripped on. I look back in front of me only to see Yang's face, not far from mine. My face turns red, and Yang just smirks. "You ok?" She asked, still smirking. "What are you smiling about?" "Oh nothing, just funny seeing you fall, sorry." Why aren't I moving out of this position, Gods dammit body!

"You going to get your drink or-" shit, what the hell am I doing?! This is not happening, nope I refuse to believe it. I was NOT kissing her right now. I had my eyes closed so I can't see her face, I didn't feel her pull away, or push me back.

We separated for air, shit, I did not just do that! "I-i-i-im so sorry, I just, I wasn't thinking and-" "Blake, it's fine, don't worry about it." How, the hell, is she so calm?! "But, I just, we just!" I stand up. "I am so sorry." "Blake, it's fine really, don't worry about it." "How are you so calm about this?" "Don't know, look it's fine ok? you don't need to worry."

I sigh, and walk to the kitchen. Just a water bottle should be fine.  I walk back to the couch and sit. "I'm sorry about that." i say, i can't look at her right now. "Blake, do you just want to forget it happened?" "Yes and no." " Um, care to explain?" "I mean, yeah i wan to forget it and we can move on with our lives, but it's still something that happened, and i can't just forget it."

Why are feeling so confusing? "ok, i can understand that, so you just don't want to talk about it?" "Yes, i do have 1 question." "Ok, go ahead." "Why didn't you push me away or pull back?" "Because i didn't want to." What the hell, i don't understand her. "So you wanted to kiss?" i ask raising an eyebrow. I see her face go red, and regret fills her face. 

"Well no, i'm not saying i didn't want it to happen or that i wish it didn't happen, i-i just thought it was nice, i guess." She was flustered and frantic. "So, you did want it to happen?" "No" "So why didn't you pull away?" "because i-it was nice." this is confusing the shit out of me.

"What do you mean by that?" "i-i just mean, your a good kisser." she said, looking away. "Know what, let's just stop talking about this and move on with our lives, deal?" "Deal!" We had to act like the kiss never happened and we continue our conversation.

We talked for a bit until something Yang said. "Yeah, i want to have kids, but i wouldn't make the best mom, i'm to clumsy. And not only that, i probably won't even get married." "Why's that? I mean, your nice, caring, protective, and you seem loyal." "Just, when i thought i was Bi, i dated a few guys. Most just wanted my money, and found them cheating. Didn't matter much, i wasn't really attracted to them in the first place."

" what was the last straw?" "Well i dated this one guy, wasn't bad looking, but never really felt attracted to him. I thought if i dated a guy long enough i would like them, but nope. I found him going through my underwear drawer and i ended things. I realized i was gay and went on with my life."

"Well, if it helps at all, i think you'd be a great mom, and you didn't deserve what happened to you." "It's not your fault i thought i liked guys, most of them are just dicks." "Yeah, i know how that feels.". "Also what did you mean by i SEEM loyal? i'd never cheat, if i feel the need to see someone else while i'm in a relationship, i'd break up with them." "Didn't mean to offend."

I didn't see her eyes change, so she must not be angry. "It.....It was a joke, not the second part, that I meant. I don't want to lead someone on and just leave them out of the blue, if i'm not happy in the relationship, i try to talk to them and figure things out, unless i feel we can't be fixed."

She seems to know how to have healthy relationship with someone, she may of had some bad relationships in the past. "What's the worst relationship you have ever had?' "That's easy! I dated this one girl, she got so angry i had girl friends and guy friends. She basically told me i can't talk to any girls, only her." 'What happened?" 'Well, i talked to her about it, and she refused to let me have female friends so i broke up with her, i'm not letting someone dictate my life."

I thought back to Adam, the way he treated me, i wish i was a strong a Yang and had enough confidence sooner. "I wish i did that with Adam." "Adam?" "Oh, that's the ex i was talking about, the one i had to move away from.". she took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. When she opened them, they were red again. "B-but it's fine, i left him". i say, a bit of fear in my voice.

Yang looked shocked, then asked me something. 'Blake....Do i..do i scare you?" I shake my head, it wasn't her, i felt safe with her. "Please, don't lie." "I'm not scared of you, just what you would do if you got to angry." She nodded, and her eyes turned lilac again. "I'm sorry, i try to keep my temper under control, it's just hard sometimes."

"It's fine, i just don't want your sisters house to burn down." She looked at me for a second. "How dare you." she said in a playful tone. It was nice to just talk and laugh with her, nothing could ruin it. A bit later i go over to the camera thing they had set up to check on White. We didn't hear anything on the baby monitor so i just wanted to be sure.

Yep she was fine, just a heavy sleeper or something. I turn around to head back to the couch, but i'm met with Yang, looking over my shoulder, how did i not hear her? "Something wrong?" i ask, she was blocking the way, i could just go around. "Hmm? oh, just seeing if White's ok." "Oh, she's fine, just sleeping." We just kind of look at each other, it was weird, but at the same time, i didn't want to look away from her lilac eyes.

WHY DO I FEEL SO WEIRD AROUND HER?! "Something wrong" she asked. "Nope, i'm fine." "Do i need to get out of your way?" "Nope, it's fine." "You feeling strange?" "Nope, i'm fine." What am i even saying? She says something else but i don't listen. My eyes go from her's to her lips.

NOPE NOPE NOPE, I have to get over that, it was one time. But, it could happen again, or not. Gods, what is wrong with me?! You didn't meet her that long ago, and she only sees you as a friend. I liked her when i first saw her, but this isn't a book, there is never love at first sight.

Fuck it, i don't give a shit anymore, i'm just going to do it. She taller that me so i have to look up to see her, but oh well. "Blake, are you even-". I don't understand my own feelings right now, but oh well. I'm just going to shoot my shot and see what happens.

She seemed a bit shocked, but didn't pull away, she just wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I hear a noise from the front door but ignore it. We then hear a high pitched squeal coming from a new person. We both jump, but Yang just pulled me closer, not what i expected.

Yang's POV

I was talking to Blake then out of nowhere, she just kissed me, not going to act like i didn't like it, so i just pulled her closer. I think i heard something come from the front door, probably my imagination. At least that's what i thought until we hear a high pitched squeal. I instinctively pull blake closer, but i already knew who it was. Ruby.

"H-h-hey sis, not what it looks like!"

I'ma be a dick and leave it there for now, have fun waiting a week >:)

-The writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 108 9
A Bumblebee (or Bumbleby) fanfic, where Blake is sick after team RWBY comes back from a week long mission. With Weiss and Ruby out for the weekend, Y...
35.5K 1.3K 39
"Now come on, what could possibly be in there that you don't already know about anyways?" After Yang's life comes crashing down when a freak earthqua...
7.9K 122 10
Weiss Schnee is 24 and in a bad marriage her husband hits her and uses her as a sex toy. One day her husband hurts her so bad that she ends up in the...
246K 9.4K 58
Blake has been on the run for years. Adam had always seemed to find her and make her pay for running away. She's tired of running from her insane Ex...