Defending the Dark (Dramione)

By CeceLouise1

Three years after Voldemort's defeat, Hermione Granger is a Ministry-appointed Defense Inquisitor. Her next a... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Events
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: Dire Circumstances
Chapter 5: A Mother's Love
Chapter 6: What Our Memories Allow
Chapter 7: Don't You Know?
Chapter 8: Notions
Chapter 9: Bound to Get Hurt
Chapter 10: A Good Soul
Chapter 11: I Used to Live Alone
Chapter 12: The Unlikelihood of Hope
Chapter 13: I Wish
Chapter 14: Some People
Chapter 15: Through the Looking Glass
Chapter 16: Questions
Chapter 17: You'll See
Chapter 18: The Trial
Chapter 19: Aftershocks
Chapter 20: Real Life
Chapter 21: Before I Knew You
Chapter 22: Friends Today
Chapter 23: Stranger Things
Chapter 24: The Truth
Chapter 25: I Remember
Epilogue

Prologue

6.4K 152 9
By CeceLouise1

". . . Miss Hermione Granger!"

At the sound of her name being called, Hermione broke from her nervous reverie.

Here it was, the moment she'd been waiting for. Now was finally her chance to face the Wizengamot and share everything she thought about the man standing trial today.

She stood up on shaky legs, attempting to look confident as she made her way to the stand, ignoring the whispers and murmurs of the crowd.

She kept her eyes straight ahead, avoiding his gaze, afraid she would come undone if she looked at him. She could feel his cool gray eyes watching her.

"Miss Granger," the Inquisitor said, "could you tell me a little about your history with Draco Malfoy?"

***

A/N: I'm so excited to be back with a brand new story! I'll be posting the first 3 chapters right away. Many thanks to silverstorme for designing this amazing cover. Not only does she write great stories, she also designs beautiful covers! Check out her cover shop :) 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters. All rights belong to J. K. Rowling. This is just me having fun in her world. The only thing I own are any original characters and plot elements that I have developed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 14K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...
236K 6.5K 36
DH Compliant. Set four years after the war. Hermione Granger is the new Minister of Magic, Harry Potter is the Head of the Auror department, Ron Wea...
44.7K 1.4K 58
Draco Malfoy had stolen her dreams. And Hermione Granger was π’‡π’–π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’”. AU // Dramione Fanfiction ~ Voldemort's army has succeeded. Harry Potter...
436K 10.8K 27
"If she went, that was it. Everyone would know." Promiscuous, irreverent, but quick witted; Draco Malfoy seems to glide through life unbothered, yet...