Teacher| m.y.g x p.j.m [Mpreg]

By A__Panda

"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-so... More

Prologue
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue: 50
A\N Thank You!
Sequel!
Fun Facts!
50K & Oneshot
100K & Oneshot

03

7.4K 302 52
By A__Panda

Jimin has been feeling very off as of lately.

It started out a couple weeks ago. Jimin thought it was a small bug, but it quickly grew worse and worse, very quickly. He tried going to school but would have to leave half way through the day or not go at all.

"Jiminie, I made you soup!"

"Eomma, I'm fine, really."

"I'm just making sure you don't get even worse is all." The elder lady says rubbing her son's head, "I hope you feel better soon."

"Thanks."

~

After school, Seokjin typically comes over to help Jimin with homework he missed.

"I swear, one of you guys got me sick," Jimin huffs as he takes some medicine.

"None of us are sick Jiminie. But, we're at school everyday, you probably caught something going around. You feel better now, right?"

"I do feel slightly better..."

Jin smiles, "See! it was nothing."

He pats the younger's head as they continue with school work.

After a couple hours the boys finish and Seokjin heads home.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow at school Jiminie?"

"I'll be there!" Jimin says waving to Jin as he walks down the driveway.

Jimin heads up to his bedroom and jumps into bed, turning the lights off and closing his eyes for some much needed slumber.

~

Jimin wakes up early the next morning. He groans as he feels worse than the previous night but gets up and stretches his muscles. Jimin feels his throat clenching and his dinner starting to come up from the night before. He dashes to the bathroom and expels everything that he had eaten the previous night. Once Jimin feels that he's finished, he closes the door and sits on the ground for a few minutes before texting Seokjin.

Jinnie

Why must my beauty sleep be disturbed?

I threw up...

Oh my god, Are you okay?!

I am now, but I guess I'm not coming to school.

Yeah stay home, I'll come help you again after school!

Thanks Hyung, I appreciate it

Get some more rest day and try not to do too much

Will do , Hyung

Jimin shut his phone off and flushes the toilet. He gets up and brushes his teeth before heading downstairs to the kitchen where his mother was making breakfast.

"Morning my little Jiminie!" His mother greets.

"Morning."

"How we feel today?"

"Ugh," Jimin rest his head face down on the table.

"Oh, my poor Jiminie."

She walks over to the slumped over body and gives him a tight hug.

"Do you want some breakfast?" She asks

Jimin shakes his head.

"I dont want to eat and have it come right back up."

"Still have the stomach bug? Well I have to go in a bit, I'll be home a little later today. I got the late shift at the hospital," She replies, "Appa's still out for work on his business trip and won't be back for a couple days."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Jin Hyung's going to come over again to check on me and help with my homework."

"How nice of him. Now go upstairs and rest."

Mrs. Park kisses the top of his head as he sluggishly climbs back up the stairs. Jimin's flops down back on the bed and retreats back into dreamland.

~

Jimin wakes up a couple hours later feeling somewhat better compared to the morning. Still curious about his flu, he gets his laptop and settles back onto his bed. He opens it up and searches: 'Does dizziness and throwing up mean you're dying?'

He clicks search and clicks on the first website which precedes to tell him diseases that he can't even begin to pronounce. Jimin goes to a different site and clicks on it, reading what it says his eyes slowly widen in surprise.

"P-pregnant, no.. way... impossible," He thinks to himself for a bit before looking at the clock. He has time before Jin comes, it wouldn't hurt just to be able to cross one option of the list, even if it is absolutely stupid.

"Why am I thinking this is an actual possibility," he groans.

He gets out of bed and gets dressed. Leaving his house, he walks to the closest pharmacy. He scans the isle upon entering the store and picks out the stuff he needs. Once having everything he wants, Jimin brings it up to the counter. The lady rings it up. Jimin feels cold eyes glaring at him and assumes she thinks he got a girl pregnant. He pays and grabs the bag then walks back home.

Opening the door, he walks back up the stairs and heads straight to the bathroom. Jimin opens the box with the two pregnancy test and reads the instructions. He decides to take both, just to be absolutely sure, even though he's quite positive about the results. Once finished, he sets a timer and bring them over to the desk in his bedroom. Jimin pass the time, setting up his things for when Seokjin comes over. A couple minutes later the timer goes off. Jimin turns around to look at them. He picks both of them up and holds them in front of him.

~

Seokjin knocks on the door to Jimin's house, getting no response.

"Aish, really?"

Seokjin walks around back of the house, knowing their back door is usually unlocked.

"Invites me over, but can't open a fucking door," he mumbles while he takes off his shoes.

Getting up to Jimin's bedroom, he opens the door. He's surprised to see Jimin sitting against his bed, balling his eyes out.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?!" Jin rushes over and sits down next to the crying boy and wraps his arms around him. Jimin just shakes his head and continues to cry.

"Shh~, breath Jiminie," Seokjin whispers as he rubs the latter's back.

Jimin calms down as his cries turn into sniffles.

"What's wrong Jimin-ah?" Jin question.

Jimin just shakes his head again.

"I can't help if you don't tell me."

Jin sees the pink stick in between Jimin's legs on the floor and grabs it to look at. His eyes widen as he looks back at Jimin who had his head down.

"J-Jimin is this, uh, real?"

Jin looks at Jimin who's curled up in his legs.

The elder takes a big breath, "but how?"

"What do you mean how?!" Jimin shouts, questioning the elders stupid question.

"N-no, Jimin, you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again.

"I-I...I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y," Jimin cries.

Jin looks at the younger boy in his arms as tears prick his eyes. He pulls Jimin onto the bed and holds him close. Jimin cries into Seokjin's chest, soaking his shirt.

"Shhh, Jiminie. It'll be okay, just calm down."

After about an hour, Jimin had rested and calmed down. When Jimin seemed to be up for a conversation, Seokjin started to ask questions.

"What bastard do I have to kill?"

"Hyung!" Jimin whines.

"Jimin, please tell me you know who the father is," Jin asks.

"Y-yeah I do."

"Well, at least that somewhat of a good thing."

"Not really..," Jimin mumbles.

"Why? Who is it?" Seokjin asks quietly.

Jimin just stays quiet.

"Jimin I'm not going to judge," the elder adds.

"Min..." was all Jimin replied.

"Min? What's that supposed to mean? Someone named Min? who-"

Jin stops speaking.

"Holy fuck." He blurts.

"D-don't tell anyone! P-please," Jimin's pleads as his eyes begin to water again.

"N-no I wouldn't dare say anything. When did 'this' happen?"

Jimin sniffles, "Remember the day when everyone was complaining I took a long time to co-"

"Holy shit."

"Hyung!" Jimin whines.

"So he was eyeballing you for a reason that day... and the rest of the days following."

Jimin just sighs and looks down at his legs.

"Nothing really came out of it..."

"You know you have to tell him right?"

"I can't! He probably already hates me now! We haven't had any lengthy conversations since and there's no way he's going to want a whole ass child with me... I don't want the baby to grow up missing a father."

Seokjin smiles, "You're already accepting it."

Jimin stares down at his belly and sighs.

"Come on, lets get some work down now and come back to it later." Seokjin speaks.

"F-fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
242K 8.9K 25
"Go talk to him!" Taehyung said. "...blllblmmlb" Jimin was babbling. Jungkook passed them on his way through the hallway. Taehyung was sighing. Afte...
72.8K 5.1K 42
WARNING : FETUS WRITING I'm so sorry but most of it will sound cringe cause it was my first book and I just winged it. Hope y'all don't find it too...
210K 8.8K 78
"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to Teacher] It's been almost four years si...