Spiderman the hero who's a st...

Af Wargeg

Hey I'm Y/n L/n, but people call me the amazing , spectacular, ultimate, anything spiderman the story is simp... Mere

You ready for everything U.A
Osborn
New power
The boys
The plan
Tombstone
MJ
Honeymoon
Spider-verse
Spider-world

Prolog

6.8K 86 17
Af Wargeg

You Pov

I was swinging near the Statue of Liberty I was facing Galactis with the help of every hero, and villain.

Cap: hey* birth place* Stark, and the other brainiacs are ready are you ready?

You: yeah just about ready.

Mr. Stark: kid you sound like your in a hurry what's up got a date?

You: no I'm just worried about my family, and friends plus me, and Ned were gonna see the new my hero academia movie.

Thor: man of spiders we trust you the rabbits weapon is about ready it's on your mark.

Rocket: yeah kid don't scree this up or planet earth will be destroyed no pressure or anything.

You: ok ready set go!

Mr. Stark: wait no kid!

Galactis was gonna smash lady liberty arm that's where I was, but Rocket used his weapon hit us killing Galactis, but sending me to another world which looked like a street from New York.

You: Mr. Stark are you here? Mr. Stark... Tony?

I felt worried my mask was destroyed a little as well as my suit when I walked I was limping, and something was strange I was in New York, and their world be a lot of people, and cars.

You: ok spiedy you don't know where you are, but- spidey sense.

I saw a robot going to stomp on me which was pretty scary, but still cool seeing a robot that wasn't from Doom, or the sentinels I had dodged its attack by web zipping away, and then used a impact web on it, and then webbed its legs like that movie Star Wars, and then crawled up the walls.

You: ok why dose that robot look familiar think L/n think?

I was limping around circles thinking where am I, or where is everyone I then saw more robots I then thought robots from the future have come to destroy humanity in a clean way then I thought that was dumb because I did see them get destroyed, so I thought this could have been the danger room at the X mansion maybe I got teleported their, but then I saw something falling it looked like he broke every bone in his body, and I jumped off the building, and grabbed the guy, and webbed us a web trampoline.

You: hey are you ok?

I looked at him he looked familiar then I went unconscious.

???: L/n. I'll be coming for you.

I woke up tied up thinking I saw Thor, and captain America, but I was wrong it was.

Aizawa: Allmight do you have any idea how this kid got here?

Allmight: no not at all, and the cameras are no help they blurred out when he showed up.

You: uh hello I'm listening.

Aizawa: who are you?

He tried using his quirk on me, and tied me with his scarf.

You: ok ok let's chill out ok I'm Spiderman I know who you all are, and I have to say nice try Osborn.

I broke out of the scarf, and then webbed Allmights legs, but I fell because my wounds did not heal, and I felt flat on my face.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

9.5K 190 33
'Whatever life holds in store for me... I will never forget these words, "With great power comes great responsibility". This is my gift. My curse. Wh...
42.2K 903 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
17.4K 886 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...