billie + you ( imagines )

By eazybillie

random imagines and smut. slow updates More

- movies
- take me to the rooftop
- movies pt2
- my strange addiction
- movies pt3
- are you done asking questions?
y'all annoying
ty my loves <3
- movies pt4
- my strange addiction pt3
- my strange addiction pt4
help
yall gotta be kidding.
- movies pt5
new book
- my strange addiction pt 5
the concert - NOT AN UPDATE
- requests?
- jealous
- gimme kiss
MA'AM WHAT THE FUCK.
which draft sounds interesting?
- jealous pt2
hi its my birthday
help
- jealous pt3
QUICK
sorry
omg
hi

- my strange addiction pt2

9.5K 154 163
By eazybillie

a/n:
i was late to fucking school because i'm working my ass of trying to update, but anyway this is gonna be a weird chapter.

y/n pov..

i feel billies body drop to the floor.

"we did it guys" i say. with excitement. putting the cloth in my pocket. "i feel bad" prince says, looking down at the floor. "i don't care L.. get all of the cameras so we can go. her family will be back soon" i order.

he then walks into her room and starts looking for the camera.

"yo y/n" V says.

"yesss?" i say distracted. examining billies body.

"what do we need her for again?"

"you guys will find out later on, but for now on we need to get out of here" L walks out of her room with the tiny camera in his hand. switching it off.

"lets go" he says.

we quickly make our way to the car and pull off.
_____

maggies pov..

"billie! we brought you some veggie grill to cheer you up!" i say. hoping for her to be excited about it.

no one answers.

"billie?!" i call out. placing the bag onto the table.

"whats wrong?" patrick says. raising a brow.

"do you know where billie is?. she isn't answering me" i say. concerned.

"ill call her" finneas says. taking out his phone.

me and patrick cross our arms as finneas presses on billies contact name and calls her.

we hear her phone ring..

but it just keeps ringing.

"finneas , go upstairs and go check up on her please" i say. starting to worry.

finneas pov..

i know billie is upset about the situation but that doesn't mean she should ignore us. we tried our best to convince them to not make her go on tour, but again. we cant break the contract.

i sigh as i walk upstairs. annoyed. i stop in my tracks as i feel myself step on an object. i move my foot to see

billies phone.

me being confused i push open billies bedroom door to see it empty with no billie inside.

"uhh, mom?!" i say pretty much panicking at this point.

"yes?!"

"billies not here.."

_____

billies pov..

as i open my eyes, my vision blurry at first. i take in the environment around me. it looks like a basement. the floor is concrete and the smell is of alcohol.

my location unknown.

my head is pounding, and all i can feel is the rough texture from the floor against my skin.

"look who's up" i hear a female voice say. giggling.

i jump up. moving back a few feet.

"who are you?!" i yell.

"it doesn't matter who i am , my love" she says.

she begins to walk over to me. cupping my cheeks with her hand.

i spit on her.

"oh, so you wanna be rude" she says.

i feel a blow to my face. my vision going black for a second as blood starts trickling down my nose i bring my hand to my face hissing from the pain.

"you're a bitch" i yell.

"you wont be thinking that sooner or later"she says with a smirk.

what does she mean by that?.

"what do you want from me?" i say. wiping my nose.

"stop asking so many questions"

what does she mean by "stop asking so many questions" if you're going to do some evil shit like this your dumbass better have a valid reason to do so. i think to myself. "L! come bring this bitch a paper towel or something 'cause shes bleeding!" i hear her shout.

who's L?.

"what did you do bro?!"

that voice sounds.. familiar.

"i punched her!" she shouts back at him. laughing.

i hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

as soon as the door is opened i see prince walk out with a cloth and a water bottle for me.

"oh so you were in this shit too?!" i spat.

"i'm sorry, bil. i don't have a choice"

"since when don't you have a choice prince?!. how did you even get yourself into this shit anyway?!" i yell in confusion. y/n makes her way over to me. grabbing me by my neck this time.

i gasp at the sudden contact.

"now, what did i say about asking questions?" she says probably about 5 inches away from my face now.

"i-im sorry bro!" i manage to get out.

she lets go of my neck and kicks me in my stomach. making me scream in agony.

i clutch my stomach in my hand as i lay on the floor.

"i said i'm sorry!" i scream at her. a tear starts rolling down my cheek.

prince ignores what just happened and walks upstairs.

i hear the woman walk away before coming back a few seconds later throwing clothes at me.

"take a shower and then change into that outfit. as soon as you get out give me your chains and rings"

"are you kidding me" i mutter to myself.

"is there a problem, pretty girl?" she says while clenching her fist.

"no" i say before getting up. almost falling back down from all the pain i was experiencing at once.

_____

finneas pov..

everyone has been calling all of billies friends trying to get an idea of where billie could be right now.

everyone that we've contacted is either saying "i haven't talked to her in about a week" or "don't worry shes probably just hanging out with someone".

not even brandon knows her whereabouts. isn't he such an amazing boyfriend. i think to myself. rolling my eyes at the thought.

"maybe she went to the store?" patrick says.

"for 4 hours? seriously dad?!. why would billie go to the store for 4 hours, and leave her phone in the process!" i say. frustrated.

"i'm going to contact the police" maggie says. dialing 911.

"um, hello" my mom says frantically.

"my daughter has been missing for about 5 hours, i think shes been kidnapped"

i cross my arms.

"y-yeah when we got here her bedroom door was wide open and her phone was on the floor"

"she has blue eyes, black hair, and she weighs about 120 pounds-" maggie says. tearing up.

"no i don't have any idea of what their car looks like! do you think id expect my child to get kidnapped?!"

"yes i want to request an amber alert"

_____

y/n pov..

billie comes out of the bathroom wearing the outfit i gave her to put on. ( she is wearing a small t-shirt and shorts )

i put my hand out. signaling her to give me her chains and rings.

she hesitantly places everything in my hand. looking away from me as soon as she does.

"you hungry?" i ask her.

"no"

"yes you are" i assume.

"how do you know if i'm hu-"

"shut up, you're going to eat something" i shout.

she tenses up.

i quickly run upstairs to grab her something to eat.

"what do you think she'd want to eat?" i ask V.

"give her some grapes or something. shes vegan"

"i grab the bag of grapes out the fridge rinsing them off in the sink before putting them into a bowl"

i walk downstairs.

"i brought you some grapes" i say. bringing one of them to my lips before dropping it into my mouth.

i glance around the room for a second realizing

billies not here.

_____

y'all weren't expecting that were you.

i'm supposed to be working right now but i really wanted to get this chapter published. let me know how you feel in the comments n don't forget to vote .

1,268 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 129 20
imagines about our favourite girl.
42.7K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved πŸ₯°- #...
58.9K 1.5K 18
𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš‚π™°π™»π™΄π™Ό π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚ + 𝙰 π™΅π™΄πš† π™³π™Έπ™΅π™΅π™΄πšπ™΄π™½πšƒ πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Έπ™΄πš‚
206K 2.6K 63
exactly what the title says *=smut chapter started june 2020 so dont judge the first few chapters πŸ₯²