Their Mate ||1D & 5SOS|| โœ…

By angelstyles-

'Because in the end she was our mate' ยฉ 2014 Rosalie (angelstyles-) All rights reserved Completed January 2015 More

Just a quick note
00
01
02
03
04
05 pt. 1
05 pt. 2
05 pt. 3
06
07
08 pt. 1
08 pt. 2
09
10 pt. 1 (slightly mature)
10 pt. 2
11
12 (slightly mature)
13
14
15 (mature)
16
5k
17 pt. 1
18
19
โค๏ธ
20
Thank You
Update
Sequel!!!

17 pt. 2

1.8K 40 11
By angelstyles-

Above is what I imagine their lounge room area to look like

Happy reading Xx

(edited 4.23.16)

{Bethenny}

We found harry at a table towards the middle of the restaurant, looking at the menu. I sat down and Freya sat next to me, She looked afraid . Haz looked up, about to say something, but he stopped.

"Not to be rude, but who is she?"

"Harry this is Freya, she's going to have lunch with us."

He didn't question me and turned to look at her. "Hi Freya."

"Hi Harry." Her voice was quiet. Almost as if she were to start yelling in a few seconds. The waiter came to the table with two cheeseburgers and a plate of chips.

"Can we order another cheeseburger?"

"Anything on it?"

He looked to Freya and she shook her head. The waiter walked away and I picked up my cheeseburger, biting into it. Andrew woke up and pressed his fingers to my lips. I gave him a chip and he gnawed on it happily. Freya's burger arrived and she hesitantly took a bite out of it. Lunch continued on quietly and I could tell that Haz wanted to ask why Freya was here. The waiter came and cleared our table and Harry paid. We walked back across the street to the car and I strapped Andrew into his seat. I looked at Freya and she adjusted the bag on her shoulders.

"Would you like for us to drive you back?"

"No, I've already taken up too much of your time."

"Freya-"

"It's fine Bethenny, thank you again."

I hugged her one last time and then she was lost in the sea of people. I got in the passenger and put on my seat belt, looking back at Andrew. He had a mushed chip in his fist and potato all over himself. He was asleep yet again.

"Wanna tell me what the hell that was?"

"Are you mad?"

"A little."

"Why?"

"Because she was a fan!"

"Not all fans are bad Harry! They look up to us. We've saved so many of them."

He stayed quiet for a bit.

"Where did she come from?"

"The orphanage."

I looked at him and he looked at me, saying no with his eyes.

"Please, we'd be changing her life!"

"Love, as amazing as it would feel to take her out of that orphanage and take her home with us, we don't have the space."

"But we do! The ten of us share a room, Andrew has his own, and we have the nursery! That leaves us three other bedrooms and 2 bathrooms!"

"We would have to ask management and the other lads."

My mouth formed a pout and I turned to look out of the window. We got home and I stomped inside, angry at harry for a reason that may or may not have been acceptable. I walked upstairs and into the soon to be nursery. I sat on the wood floor and closed my eyes.

"It's funny to think that in 5 months i'm gonna be the father of two children." I looked up at Niall and held out my hand. He took it and sat down next to me. He slipped something warm onto my finger and I instantly looked down.

"It's been in Michael's pocket for a few hours." I giggle and continued to stare at the ring.

"I cant wait to spoil her."

"She's gonna be a total daddy's girl."

"With 9 of them I would definitely hope so!" We burst into laughter and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Five months Niall."

"Five months."

"Andrew said his first word today."

"Really!" He asked.

"Really."

"What'd he say?"

"Tilly."

"As in Tyler? Oakley?"

"Yea."

"He's getting so big."

"How would you feel about 3?"

"Kids?"

"Yea."

"If they're with you and the other lads, then hell yea."

"There's this girl, her name's Freya."

"And what about this girl?"

"She had lunch with me and Harry today, she's an orphan."

"And you want us to adopt her."

"Please?"

"How old is she?"

"About 13, maybe 14."

"We would have to ask, but in my opinion, I think it would be a great idea."

I got up and ran downstairs. I found harry sitting on the couch playing fifa with the other boys. I sat on his lap and laid my head in his neck, feeling bad.

"I'm sorry Hazza."

"It's okay, your hormones aren't intact." I laughed and got up, going out to the car. The puppy was laying on the seat looking sad.

I opened the door and led him out. I directed him into the house and he ran straight for Andy. Andrew kept touching his fur and ears looking amazed.

"Bethenny and Harry, what the hell did you do?" We looked at Liam and I bolted for the stairs. Calum caught me and threw me to Luke. Michael threw me on his back and ran outside going straight for the pool. He jumped in and we plunged under. We swam back to the surface and Haz jumped in too. Zayn sat Andy on the edge and took off his socks. Andy curiously dipped his tiny foot into the water and giggled at the feel. The sun had heated it up a little and within minutes we were all in the pool. I took off my socks, shirt, and pants jumping on Louis' back. We had thrown our clothes on the edge of the water and Zayn had managed to strip Ands down to his nappy. Ashton got him into some trunks and Zayn held him in his arms. I looked at them and found the courage deep down inside of me to tell them.

"We should adopt." I blurted.

Harry grabbed my hand and I told them the story of how I met Freya and what I had gathered from her situation. By the end of my long story, I had all the boys on board except for Liam.

"C'mon Li please!"

He closed his eyes and sighed. "Fine."

I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

~

I got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. I had to pee so bad it hurt. I came back into the room and all of the boys were cuddled up together with Andrew in the middle. Luke sat up and  pulled me back under the duvet. I had my back against his chest and Andrew was right next to me. I turned around Facing his chest and kissed his neck.

"I love you."

"I love you more, Bethenny."

Michael had pulled Andrew to his chest and Calum had somehow wrapped himself around Harry. Niall and Ashton were cuddled together and Liam had Zayn and Louis clinging onto him. I had fallen asleep for a  few more hours but the alarm had woken all of us up at 9. I felt someone get up from the bed and then come back a few minutes later. I sat up and saw that it was Calum.

"I turned on the heat, it's getting cold." Loki came running into the room and curled up by the vent. The warmth was coming from there as well as the other vents throughout the house. Liam named him Loki, because he felt as though he should be the one to name him since he didn't really approve of us getting a dog without his permission.

By 12pm we were fully dressed and preparing to leave for the orphanage. Last night after dinner we located all of the orphanages in the area and the only one that hadn't been shut down was 'The Honeybee Home for Girls' We called before it was too late and scheduled an appointment. We separated 5  in the Jeep (including Andy) and 6 in the range rover. It wasn't tight at all, surprisingly.

We got there at about 2pm or so, and the place just looked like a regular family home. It had a long porch, 7 vans in the driveway, and the outside looked well kept. There were flowers and the hedges were clipped to perfection. I smiled at how warm it looked as we got out of the cars.

Niall had Andy on his hip and we stepped up on to the porch that was painted baby blue. I knocked twice and an older girl came to the door. She smiled at me and ran back inside.

"They're here!"

She came back and motioned for us to come inside. They're were about 40 girls and 3 adults. The first two were younger, maybe in there early twenties, but the last lady was about forty. She was wearing a pencil skirt and a white button up, she seemed friendly.

"Welcome to Honeybee's!" She shook each of our hands and looked at the girls.

"Alright tater tots, you can all go back to your previous activities, don't get too messy." She smiled at them and they all ran off. She brought us into the kitchen and we all sat down at the humongous table.

"I'm Caroline, I own this orphanage, You must be Bethenny."

"Yes, these are my mates, and our son."

"Beautiful family, and you're expecting!"

"We're starting out our lives with a bang!" We laughed and she looked down at her watch.

"So, tell me about the orphanage."

"Well I started it with my two daughters Savannah and Ansleigh, and we shared a love for children so passionately that we decided to run this orphanage. We're a family here and these forty four girls are my pride and joy. We teach them to be proper young ladies, and to be adventurous, warm, and loving. They're separated by age and so far it has been working out just as we've hoped. My husband left us after my girls were born and he hasn't shown up since so we don't worry about him. I send the girls to private school, getting them the best education possible and we have tutors come here twice a week to help the girls that need it. We work like a well oiled machine, every girl knows their chores, and their bed times. I've had these girls for 14 years, they've come and gone. Some moving out when they were old enough, most getting adopted. When my older girls move out they make sure to always visit and I support them financially for the first three months, because that is what I would do for my own."

We started at her, she talked so lovingly about these girls that you think she'd given birth to each and every one of them.

"Does Freya live here?"

"Of course!"

"We would like to adopt her."

She nodded deep in thought, and got up from her seat. She came back with a file in her hands.

"Freya Kotsiopoulos, age twelve, lilac hair, lilac eyes. She's a mystery, but she's well mannered, intelligent, talented, loving, hopeful..." Caroline trailed off.

"I met her yesterday, she asked me for an autograph and a photo and then she had lunch with me and Harry."

"She's deathly afraid of men, they've hurt her so many times. Though she loves everything about the nine of you. She self harms, but other than that, she's completely healthy."

She seemed sad about letting her go. One of Caroline's daughters brought a crying little girl into the kitchen, in her arms was a bear with a missing leg. The leg was in her other hand, the stuffing hanging out.

"Ansleigh, tell Savannah to start getting the girls ready, and when you're done take Bethenny and her mates upstairs to Freya's room." She pulled me into a hug and took a deep breath.

"Take care of her."

"We will." She picked up the little girl and  kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to sew up her bear, so I might not be here when you leave. If I'm not make sure Freya comes and finds me."

We nodded and Ansleigh came back smiling at us. She led us up four floors, each of them holding more than enough bedrooms. We got to the top floor and the first door we saw had a purple 'F' on it. Ansleigh knocked and we heard the soft footsteps come closer to the door. It opened just a crack and then she saw Ansleigh she opened it the rest of the way. Her jaw dropped down as she saw us standing there with warm smiles. She brought us inside and closed the door. Ansleigh left and we stood there in silence. Her room was painted a deep purple and had things everywhere. There were posters and collages of Little Mix, One direction, 5sos, Mayday parade, o2l, one wall was completely dedicated to me. I had to close my eyes to stop the tears from coming down.

"Are you going to adopt me?"

"Yea Freya, we are." She ran to us at full speed and we had her in a hug. By 4 we had all of her things packed up, her clothes, shoes, posters, and everything else that she had. The boys had taken her bags down to the car and she had run off to find Caroline.

The happiness that was building up inside of me made me feel like I would burst.

The chance to give someone a better life.......

{Freya}

We pulled up outside of Bethenny's home and we all grabbed a bag of mine. We walked inside and I stopped completely.

It was beautiful.

A puppy ran up to me and I bent down to pet him softly.

His name's Loki." I looked up at Liam and smiled brightly.

We brought all of my things to a guest bedroom. Michael looked at me apologetically.

"We didn't have time to get your bedroom ready, but we'll get it done soon."

I nodded he took the baby from Beth. He took him into a bedroom and softly closed the door behind him. The other boys went downstairs laughing about a fifa game. Ashton stayed to help Beth get all of the laundry together.

"Would you like me to help?"

"It's fine babe, what would you like for dinner." Ashton didn't look like he would hurt me, so I answered quietly.

"Tacos."

He ran to the top of the steps and yelled down. "Beth's making tacos!"

There were cheers of happiness and excitement and Beth came out dragging a bunch of baskets. Ashton helped her get them down the stairs and I followed closely. They went to the laundry room and Michael came down the stairs behind me.

"Ands is sick." Beth came running but was stopped by Louis.

"Babe calm down, he needs to sleep." She sighed and walked into the kitchen. It was clean, just like everywhere else. I sat down on a stool and watched as she moved around the kitchen.

This is what a real family was like.

Beth gave me a smile and I smiled back.

"Are you excited Fray?"

"About what?"

"Having a new family, being apart of this clan!"

"Yes."

"Freya! Come here!" I ran into the lounge room and stopped.

"yes?"

"You wanna play some fifa?"

"Yes." Luke handed me a controller and I sat down on the floor, in between Ashton and Niall. I knew for a fact the Ashton didn't like fifa, but he watched anyway and laughed when we would do something stupid or lose a match. Beth served us dinner and for the first time in twelve years I felt like I had a real family. We laughed at dinner and threw pieces of taco shell at each other. We told stories and sang songs, as weird as it seems. The black and white theme of the house went perfectly with the candy corn scented candles and autumn feel. I always wanated a real home to call mine.

When it was time for bed I was hesitant to sleep alone. It was my first night in this house and I was scared. I got up from my bed and quietly walked down to Beth's room. I peeked inside and  saw her talking to the boys. Zayn ran his hand over her growing stomach and she laid her head on his shoulder. I walked inside and cleared my throat a little. They all looked at me and smiled.

"You okay?"

"Yea, just a little scared."

"Then hop on up!" Liam was holding an uncomfortable Andrew; he had a fever. Harry came out of the bathroom and threw me onto the bed. I laughed loudly and crawled to the top snuggling into Calum. We watched 'Good Will Hunting' which apparently was Beth's favorite movie of all time. I thought about how just this morning I woke up in an orphanage with a bunch of other girls and now I was with my parents and brother. My eyes began to close and I felt lips on the top of my head.

"Goodnight baby."

a/n: Hi babies, I'm really sick so if this chapter isn't my best, I'm sorry. The next chapter with have a minor time skip, but don't worry because it isn't that big, only about a month or so.

Love you, babes Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 834 34
"I love you.." "I don't know if I feel the same." "Why?" "Because we're different people.." "Opposites attract.." "Only sometimes..only sometime...
1.1M 29.6K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
1K 29 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)
1.3K 61 12
Random one-shots about you and the girls of 5H. Enjoy! :)