When Different Worlds Unite

By youknowigotsauce

A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by... More

Chapter 1 - Part Three
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Part Four
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 5

4.7K 224 82
By youknowigotsauce

Elijah

Her parents gathered in the dining room to have breakfast and talk with me.

Marie was drinking orange juice with rum. She may not know but I saw when she took the rum from her purse and poured it in the orange juice.

"You have nothing to worry about. Regardless of us not being together, that baby is mine and I'll take care of it," I reassured.

"Where is my daughter?" Alex asked.

"She has morning sickness so she won't be down until noon."

Marie sighed, "Is she really taking online classes Elijah?"

I cleared my throat, "Yes and I'm paying for them so don't worry about it. That's her dream and I want her to fulfill it regardless of her pregnancy."

"Good. I can't believe this. I know you two are grown but are you guys stupid? No disrespect."

"Don't start Ms. Scott. Listen, I didn't even know she was pregnant or would get pregnant, she's on the pill. One of her friends told me about it last week and that's why I started searching for her, because as far as I knew we broke up we were done. She was stressed about you being in the hospital plus her law exams and everything just made her forget to take her pills now we have a baby and I'm... okay with that."

They looked at me hesitantly and I sighed.

"Look we can go over this all you want but you must decide whether or not you want to support her. Thank you for your time."

"Giuseppe, show Alyssa's parents out please."

I gave them one last tight lipped smile before going upstairs with a tray in my hand containing Alyssa's breakfast.

I knocked on her room door before she uttered a low come in.

I entered her room to see her laying on her side.

"I thought I told you I wasn't hungry Bettina."

"Actually it's me."

She spun around immediately and faced me.

"Oh..."

I stepped towards her placing the tray on her lap as I watched the thumping of her heart in the pulse point at her neck.

"I'm not hungry Elijah," she muttered.

She was looking up at me with those chocolate brown eyes that drove me crazy. Her plump lips that I'd like to suckle on were set in a pout.

Oh God I'm thinking about her sexually again.

God help me. I don't think I'm gonna last in trying to stay away from her. I just need to stay out of her way we can't do this to ourselves again.

"Alyssa just please eat something, I even got you ginger ale to settle your stomach," I persuaded.

"I wish I could drink ginger beer instead," she mumbled.

"What's that?"

"Something they make in the Caribbean it's really good especially for gas," she ranted and I almost smile.

"Sorry," she said when she realizes I'm just staring at her.

She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and blushes.

I snapped out of my trance and averted my eyes away from her.

"I'll get you some ginger beer then. If I can't find it in America then I'll let someone ship it here."

Her face lit up, "You would do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for my child."

Her face dropped and I realized what I just said.

"I know what I did was wrong Elijah but you can't keep acting like you hate me," she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I don't hate you Alyssa, you're the mother of my child. However I can't stand you because you're a liar and you run away from your problems without ever trying to fix them."

"I am trying Elijah what more do you want from me? You're done with me but now I'm done with you. I'm so done with trying to be your friend and trying to ease the tension between us it's not worth you treating me like this," she said.

"I'm treating you like this for a reason, you can't just walk away from me and believe that when you come back everything will be back to normal. That's not how life works Alyssa!" I shouted.

"Whatever, I'm done arguing with you everyday. Stay away from me and I'll stay away from you," she said.

"It's my pleasure. And make sure you eat your fucking breakfast you need to keep yourself and the baby healthy."

She glared at me and when I'm about to walk out she threw a bagel at my head. I just shook my head before leaving.

That's why we always clash because she has a temperament almost equal to mine.

I should fuck it out of her over the mahogany desk in my office.

Of course it would be a lesson for her to be more respectful.

By the time I'm down the stairs I am greeted by Santino's presence on my couch.

"Took you long enough we need to get going, we still have the investigation of dad's death going on and we captured someone who's involved."

I huffed, "I'm sorry man Alyssa's just been working my last nerve."

He chuckled, "I heard. Why don't you just fuck her? You both need to get that anger out of the way before you can talk about your feelings. What better way to do that than sex. Everyone can sense the sexual tension between you guys."

"If I fuck her I'm done for. She's so good at fucking that I might just forgive her."

"And what's so bad about forgiving her?" His blue grey eyes held depths of knowledge.

I knew that look he was gonna lecture me.

"Don't start Santino."

"I didn't say anything," he defended himself.

"You've been giving me that look since we were kids. You always were a better person than me."

He snorted, "You think?"

"Doesn't matter we're both going to hell on a first class ride," I said slamming the door to his hummer before he drove off.

~~~

This man is a chump he's literally fucking crying from the pain he's in further proving that whoever killed my father was an amateur.

I put a cigarette in my mouth laughing and coughing as I take my first drag.

"Who the fuck hired you? I can't believe you're here crying right now."

"I don't want to die please," he begged.

"If you answer my questions maybe I'll think about it."

"All I know is that some guy named Mihail hired me. I've never seen him before I just did what he asked and got paid."

"You're greek?" I asked.

"Yes," he sobbed out.

"I see. Since you're a worthless proletariat I'll have to get the person who's above you. What's his name then?"

I crushed my cigarette on his cheek and he cries out in agony.

"Tito," he breathed before he limply fell forward on the chair he's tied to.

"Shit," I muttered after checking his pulse. "He's dead."

"Well that's the least of our problems he wasn't useful anyways," Franco muttered. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, I have a hot date with the girlfriend."

"Don't keep her up too late she needs to be in tomorrow on time," I reminded.

"I'll tell her you said that," he flashed us a smile before he got into his lime green Lamborghini and drove off.

"Who the fuck told that idiot to get that ugly color?" Dante asked and Santino huffed out a laugh. I couldn't help but smirk it was really ugly.

"That's his problem, you guys need to be bright and early at the celebration tomorrow to support me," Santino said.

"Oh right you're ceo of dad's company now," Dante stated.

As we walked out the warehouse our cleaners came in to get rid of the body.

"Which means I handled all the gun shipments."

"You better make sure I get the best ones I kinda need a new Slr," I told him.

"I'll get on it. But be there tomorrow it's like an inauguration."

"Yeah yeah."

I pressed the alarm and my royal blue Porsche baxter lights up and I open it and get in. Santino gets in his Hummer and Dante sits pretty in his Aston Martin.

Dante rolled the window down before saying, "I'll race you guys to Manhattan, whoever gets there last has to make Vitale stay at their house."

I revved up my fucking car because there was no way that miserable old man was gonna stay with me. He was coming back tomorrow for the party since he had already went back to Italy after dad's funeral.

"On your marks, set, go!" He shouted he skid off and so did Santino and I.

~~~

Unfortunately for Santino he got there last so he had to accommodate Vitale for a week. A week! I'd probably have to shoot him or my damn self.

I opened the door to my house and when I got in there's Alyssa sprawled out on the couch with ice cream, and what seems to be dinner.

Her mouth is a little open and her head is tilted back. I smiled before turning the tv off. I lifted her from the couch and took her upstairs to her room and laid her gently on the bed.

There was so much I needed to figure out. The fact that I haven't gotten to express my revenge on the person who killed my father eats at my nerves every night. Along with the fact that I keep wondering if I'm being too harsh to Alyssa.

But I can't just let her get away with this she hurt me and when people hurt me my defense mechanism is revenge.

When other's hurt me it's easy for me because I can just kill them or torture them. But with her I feel it in the depths of my soul and I can't do anything about it.

I want to hurt her emotionally just as bad as she did me, but while she's pregnant I'll lay off her.

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.8K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.
249K 3.3K 69
(EDITING) Two Powerful mafia leaders started a war between them. It's up to their heirs to continue the family business. Little do they know both the...
857 71 29
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...
178K 2.9K 32
When a badass girl falls for her fathers best friend which is THE MAFIA KING that has returned after a long period of time. Will he feel the same wa...