Unwanted (Short-story)

By raelinnrivers

Contains man-to-man sex, violence, sexual assault, male pregnancy, bullying. Work of fiction. Circumstances... More

Uno
Dos
Tres
Quatro
Cinco
Sais
Siete
Otcho
Epilogue

Its been two years.

11.9K 226 45
By raelinnrivers

Wow.

It was the first word that came to my mind when I saw all the reads, votes and comments for this story.

I wrote this story for fun. And as a stress reliever when I was reviewing for the board examinations. Who would've thought that few of you (readers) would like the story.

As you all know, this story havent been edited. And I myself had also forgotten about this (I dont visit this acct frequently).  So lately, my online friend read about the story and she asked me to write on Storm's POV. (I believe most of you wanted to know his side as well) but Im sorry to tell everyone that Unwanted will end this way.  No special chapters. No sequels.

Personally, Im a sucker for tragedy. I love reading tragic endings. I sometimes even read stories only up until the point where everything is a mess then I make up stoties in my mind. So yeah. I believe everyone will think Im crazy. But anyway, Im thinking of writing another story but it wont be soon. Hope you'll read it when I start to publish it.

Thank you everyone for reading my first published story!

I hope to see you all again soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 52 7
Book 4 of Maddy and Ryan's story! Book 1: Even Though I'm Leaving Book 2: If You Could See Me Now Book 3: Its Been A Year
8.5K 102 13
Liam And Harry Has To Take In Thier 2 Little Brothers after Their Mom And Dad Died In A Car Wreck. They Find a newborn baby boy at the park And take...
190K 2K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...
248K 7.4K 75
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...