Fantasy Male X Female Oneshots

By PriestessSummer

Updated when new stories come to mind. Or requests now. A collection of Fantasy Oneshots featuring Fantasy... More

Welcome to the Family
Y/N and the Bad Boy
Requests are Welcome!
Pirates ( Part 1 Shiki)
The Raven, The Rabbit, & The Girl.
A devil named Raven?
The not so Angel
Confusion
Dark Masquerade V1(Mature)
Book of Devils: Usagi: The arrival of the Moon Rabbit
The Bad Room (Yandere)
The Den
Big Bad Hybrid
Just for my Wolf
Shrinking Violet and her Love
Mirror Demon's Grudge
Breakout
Stargazing with the Vampire
Remember Me
Dark Masquerade Returns (mature)
Delicious

Chased into Love

2.5K 70 6
By PriestessSummer

She ran through the thick undergrowth, her dress ripping on briar and sticks. Y/N was being chased into the darkness of the forest. " Why does he want me? Who is he?" She asked frantically as she ran. She jumped over a fallen tree that was long decayed into a hollow log.

She had to keep running.

She had to try to get away. This was the game. Everything in her screamed to run. She heard his chuckle and pushed her already exhausted legs harder.

~~~~~~~~

Just a few hours ago, she'd been home, complaining about having to go to some stupid party for some guy she didn't know. He was a pig, sloppy, and looked like he got hit with the ugly stick a little too hard. Her mother insisted that she go.

It was a matchmaking party.

She wasn't getting any younger. Yadda yadda ya. She agreed just to put her mother's mind at ease. After an hour of getting her feet stepped on, being hit on, and bad breath, she decided to step outside in the fresh night air to watch the beautiful moon.

Y/N took her shoes off and tossed them behind her. Her poor feet were killing her. A click sounded behind her. She glanced back; it was just as well. Y/N wanted nothing more to do with the silly rumor of vampires, killers, or the bad breath inside. They, in her opinion, were just as bad as vampires. Well, they were more like leeches. She shuddered.

"Getting cold?"

Her head shot around. He sounded close, and unlike the other men at this party. He sounded mature. She couldn't see anyone in the yard, though, so she assumed it was her mind playing tricks in her.

It had to be.

Creatures like that didn't exist. She took a deep breath of the fresh night air and closed her eyes. When she opened them, the full moon filled them with its beauty. It was a peaceful night.

He snickered lightly. " My feet would hurt in heels as well. And that dress is gorgeous, but not suited for late autumn nights. " he taunted quietly.

She jumped startled to hear him again. So, he was real. She was locked outside with him, which meant he was not from the party. He would surely he inside, right? She slowly turned to the corner of the porch, and his voice seemed to come from. This time, he was very much real.

He was dressed handsomely, his suit tailored to fit perfectly and smiling at her. He had a dazzling smile, but a dangerous one. The man? No, Vampire was letting her clearly see his sharp protruding canines. Oh God... was this real? Was she drugged from the wine?

Everything was very much real.

He spoke again, " It is a very beautiful night for a walk Y/N. " he paused standing, " Care to join me? This party is below you. They don't deserve your company. " He sneered.

She shook her head, eventually finding her voice. " No, thank you. I don't know you. Something tells me to stay away. "

"Smart girl. My name is Beau Lamoone. Now you know me. " He smirked handsomely as he held his hand down to her.

She raised an eyebrow to his comment. How had he known her name in the first place?

" I knew because they told me. " He gestured to the house where the party was still going on with drunken idiots. " He thinks he has a shot with you. Says that he has the money to support you better than your own family. " he scoffed.

" He wouldn't be able to sway you. He couldn't even hit the broad side of a barn if he tried to sway a sow to marry him." Beau glanced back at her. "However, I found you by scent. You have a very beautiful one, good blood, steady head, and hard worker. Most men wouldn't like these things... sans the blood. But, I find them humbling. " He smiled a charming genuine smile. She still found it creepy. " My walk?"
He held out his arm, being a gentleman.

She didn't see much of a way out of this. If she ran, she would surely be caught. If she fought, she would surely be overcome by him. If she tried to go back inside, she would probably get thrown up on....

Y/N took his arm gently. Almost trying to leave an escape.

He rested his other hand over hers, securely letting her know that escape wasn't an option. They began to walk, him leading her through the grass so she wouldn't hurt her bare feet on the rocks. He was beautiful in the moonlight. His skin was so smooth and free of blemishes. He was tall and towered over her in a protective fashion. His eyes were brilliant ruby red.

She feared he was hungry.

He watched her closely and smiled. " I am hungry, but I'm not going to feed from you. Yet. " He nodded lightly, " Like I said, your wonderful scent attracted me, the rumored killer and vampire, to this house. No other has. I've watched you, waited for you to be alone. I was going to snatch you, but this gives me a better chance. " He shrugged softly.

" A chance for what? Not getting caught? " She asked sarcastically.

He laughed heartily, " No, nothing like that. Even if they did catch me, it would do them no good. I'd kill them all and get away before they could do anything about it. " He smirked again at the beautiful lady on his arm. " This is nice. I haven't courted a girl since before I was turned. "

" Courted? Who said I was letting you do that?" She asked, stopping for the moment.

He stopped with her, " You didn't have to. You were so desperate to get away, and be free that you let me. " His eyes were dangerously seductive and hungry.

She gulped and turned her bright red face away from him.  He was right, and she hated that thought.

" I hate matchmaking parties. I don't care how old I am or how rich they are. I would rather live in a little rickety shack with someone I actually love.. even if it were just a cat. " She huffed.

" Excellent. Then you won't object to a game, will you?" He asked. Beau hurried on before she could reject, " All you have to do is get away from me before sunrise. Just a few hours. If you can, I will be sure that no one bothers you for the rest of your short life. If not... well we can discuss that when we get there. You have ten minutes. I suggest you run. " Beau let her go and went to stare at the sea from the cliffs. " Tick tok. " He waved her away.

She stood there dumbfounded. What just happened? Sure, the game sounded good. It's better than a slide of matchmaking.

But why her?

What would the consequences be for her failing? She heard his tick tok repeat in her mind and took off like a little Mouse being chased by a cat.

Truth be told, she was about to be.

Y/N gathered up her dress as she ran off into the night. She turned into the woods, unaware the thorns were particularly thick through the path.

She had to get away at all costs.

The first branches scratched her cheeks, and the thorns cut her feet. She huffed, cursing under her breath. Her blood would make her easy to track. She ran faster, hoping to clear the sticky bushes and trees to no avail. The woods only got thicker as she barreled over the rotting logs of fallen trees. She stopped to catch her breath and tear off the tattered bits of her once beautiful dress. She threw them down, frustrated to no end.

Her ten minutes flew by. It must have because she heard him chuckle in delight. " Something smells delicious~" He called from somewhere in the trees behind her.

She jolted up and took off again, her feet screaming in protest. She ignored them, and her legs too. As she ran, the thorns at least seemed to disappear. It was a relief. But, his chuckle scared her once more. He had already caught up to her again. She had no doubt in her mind he had.

This was just a game of cat and mouse now. It always had been. Right?

Well, she wasn't going to be easy prey.

She would be a clever mouse.

"Clever mouse? I like the sound of that little Mouse. " His voice carried around her like echos.

She pushes hard, dodged through trees, and over a cool brook. She almost stopped. It felt good on her feet. Y/N spotted a tree she thought she could climb easily and took her chance. She skittered up the tree using the branches as hand and foot holds.

" My, my, you are a clever mouse. " he chuckled softly.

She stood, holding the tree trunk for stability. She looked around for him and spotted him just across from her perched on a tree branch himself.

" It would have worked if I were a different creature. But, I can jump, climb, and damn near fly Mouse. " He smiled easily, jumping to her tree without even shaking it.

Y/N scowled. His clothes weren't the slightest bit tattered. Not even a knick on his smooth skin. Damn vampire.

She changed branches shakily. He watched with careful eyes. Almost making sure she didn't hurt herself. " So, what happens if you catch me? "

Beau smiled cheekily, " You'll know soon. " He answered slyly.

" That isn't fair. " She said, trying to maintain her balance. Stall him if possible.

" I never said I was. Did I? " He asked, shrugging and inching towards her with ease.

She glanced down and backed up. It was a long way down.. she took another step back. The back of her dress scrapped on the branch as she took her next step back. Y/N slipped on the material, lost her balance, and fell.

" ....!"

The last thing she saw was Beau dive off the tree, concern in his eyes as he reached out for her. Things moved slowly. Her eyes fluttered shut, and she slipped away, fallen unconscious from the fall.

~~~~~~~

Everything hurt. She winced. Something touched her cheek, and she felt it very clearly. It hurt so bad. She jerked a little when it touched her cheek again.

" Be still, Mouse. It's going to hurt more if you don't. " Beau was tending to the scraps and bruises on her face.

Beau? She forced her eyes open and tried to sit up.

" None of that.. You fell out of a rather tall tree. It's not such a smart move for a rather cleaver Mouse. " he said softly.

She heard rustling next to her and finally opened her eyes fully. It wasn't bright like she thought was originally.

Actually, she could barely see at all.

She felt him watching her, " So what happens now?" She asked quietly. She sounded weak and frail. Y/N grimmaced at the sound of her voice. She sighed softly, conceding defeat to him. " You did catch me.. Am I going to be food for you? "

He snickered a little, " That is one way of seeing it. But, at the same time, no. Your scent attracted me.. Your personality hooked me.. Your beauty stunned me... " he brushed loose strands of her hair behind her ears gently. " You fell out of a tree to escape me. Of course, I'm much faster, and I caught up to you easily. It could have killed you if I had caught you too roughly, though. "

He paused for a long moment. " I'm not going to feed on you just to feed. I want you to stay with me. Be mine. If you agree, I will change you. If not.. I would probably protect you, like I said for the rest of your short life. I wouldn't be able to help myself. " He smiled somewhat sadly before standing. " Think it over? "

Beau left her alone. In the dark. Without hearing her out. He was right, though. It was a lot to process. He wanted her to stay with him. She shuddered with... delight? It was flattering. Y/N felt a pit of butterflies in her stomach. Nerves, no doubt.

Honestly, he was the only one who had ever taken her out of a situation like that. Or called her beautiful. Walked with her in the night under that beautiful moon. He played with her in a playful manner now that she looked back on it.

He he gave her time.

She sighed again softly and sort of turned on her side, which caused a wave of pain. Y/N groaned and frowned.

" Sighing in ancient times was considered a disease of the heart. " He said, entering her room with a glass of nicely aged wine and a little snack. " You need to try to eat something and drink this. It's good wine. I didn't lace it with anything. Don't worry. " He smiled, turning on the lamp next to the bed. " Drink. Eat. "

"Thank you. " She said softly. " Did people really think that?"

" Yes. It was quite serious. " He answered, letting her nibble. " They would go to doctors for it. Which did little good, but anything like that can be solved with the right mate. " he winked a little.

" I never knew.. " she answered softly a soft pink, dusting her cheeks. The snack was delicious. She didn't realize how hungry she was. The wine was good too. " I love history. " She smiled and sat up completely. The pain was still there, but she could manage. Slowly, at least. " My mother has always said that I shouldn't spend my time reading, though. " She laughed a little.

" I never listen. "

He smiled, " History is for everyone. Not just men. I think it's attractive. "

Y/N's cheeks flushed brightly. " You'd be the first the think so. "

" Many things are. Sometimes, people get blinded by the expectations of the era they live in. The Roman's expected men to be fighters or scholars. No in between. In the Victorian era, people believed a woman on the street at night was a prostitute. They didn't ask. They just did whatever."

"Have you lived.. through all of those times? " She asked curiously.

He nodded, " Yes. Or at least the Victorian personally. My creator was Roman. " He explained.

"I see.. wow. It's still.. just mind-blowing to think of it that way. " She glanced up at him. Her head felt funny. " This... wine is making my head fuzzy. "

" I would imagine so. It's a very old vintage and strong. It's for the pain. Before you try, I won't take any answer that you give me on my offer right now. Later, I will, but I will only ask once. I will not stop after you say yes or no. That will be the end of this. " He warned a dangerous gesture to his words. " Think it over well. Rest well. " he gently pushed her down under the blankets once again.

She felt warm, fuzzy, and peaceful even as she drifted off into sleep. She knew more about him.. though it was not a lot. It seemed like she knew more than the other people her mother wanted her to marry.

They felt like extremely foreign strangers to her.

Even growing up with them wasn't helping. They were creepy and self entitled. He was warm, inviting, full of history and facts, sweet and kind enough to help her. This is the kind of relationship she would be dumb to pass up.

Her mind flickered to thoughts of her mother. Her mother lived nicely with her father, but she hadn't really seen her happy with him. Had she simply settled? She thought of adventure and fun. She could have that... And if it didn't work.. She could find other adventures. Not that it shouldn't work if they got to know each other over time.

It was hours before she came to. She had needed the rest. A bright light showed through the curtains of the room she was in. She glanced at then wincing. Ugh.. it was morning. It dawned on her that she had stayed out all night. Her family would be worried!

She started to sit up quickly and regretted it immediately. She grabbed her sides and nearly vomited. Beau was nowhere in sight; she was alone. She eased herself up onto tender feet and walked to the window.

Where did he live?

She gasped, seeing how high up she was. A mannor abandoned but frozen in time. From here, everything was beautiful. The sun was too bright, though. She closed the curtains and stumbled into the hall. Her mind had been made in her slumber. She wanted to get to know him more. She wanted to spend time with him. She wanted to be his.. even if just for a little while.

Y/N didn't think about him being asleep, though. She chewed on her lip nervously. " Beau?" She called softly.

No reply.

She sighed a little. Finding a sleeping vampire in a big manner would be a challenge. Yet, she wanted to. So she pressed on until she found a set of rather large ornate doors. These were probably the master bedroom doors considering the age of the house.

She gently pushed on them and found a rather lush, big, beautiful bed covered in silky sheets and lots of pillows. Not to mention the sleeping vampire in the middle of them. She smiled a little. He looked so young and small, but he was far from it.

She walked in. Slowly inching her way to Beau. Nerves kicked in hard like a punch to the stomach. She pushed them away the best she could. "Beau.. " She called with a quivering voice.

He slept like the dead.

Literally.

Beau had left himself vulnerable to her in case she needed him or came to him for some reason. It was no surprise when he felt her wake, but he stayed asleep. She wasn't going to come to him tonight. She shouldn't want to. His offer was simply unfair.

She frowned, crossed her arms, and then climbed up onto the bed with him. She chewed on her lip, trying to think of a way she could wake a sleeping vampire without being hurt. She couldn't really figure one out, though. Either way, he'd probably end up hurting her accidentally.

Y/N opted for kissing his cheek. It was a bold move, but hopefully, it would wake him?

She leaned down and kissed his semi cold cheek, gasping when he pulled her down harshly.

He felt her kiss his cheek. He was shocked but happy none the less. He'd almost swung at her, yes, but soon simply relaxed. Bold and dangerous as it was, he very much liked it. He chuckled, pulling her down. " Someine is bold. And, why are we kissing a sleeping vampire?" He asked, looking at her expectantly.

She stuttered, " I-i... umm.. " she was nervous to give him the answer he wanted. " I... didn't want to be alone?"

" Hmm.. no.. you wouldn't have to wake me up for that. You probably would have just curled up next to me. "

She gulped and looked down, blushing. " ... I will change for you. For as long as you'll have me. "

" That might be a long time Y/N. " He purred softly before tilting her head up to him. A soft but longing smile sat upon his lips. She bit her lip. He tilted her head to the side and bit down.

The pain was searing, but it faded easily after a few moments. It had only been minutes after all. He drank until she was close enough to turn. Then, pulling back, he glanced down at her, making a mark on himself and having her drink from him as well. " I'll stop you. Just drink. " He said his voice rough, longing, filled with a resolute desire now.

She drank for what seemed like an eternity. Until she felt pain, worse than anything she had ever felt before, she whimpered. " I'll see you soon, Little Mouse. " He whispered softly, holding her close to him. "Hurry back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 87 12
!! READER'S gender is N/A in all chapters with no said gender !! Just some Undertale and AUs x reader for funsies <3 Cover art by: Temmmry on Pinte...
10K 194 68
This is a book about one shots from anything! I can do basically whatever you want me to do, just leave a comment about what you want your story to b...
52.2K 1.6K 36
Monsters aren't evil just misunderstood Started: 1/1/2021 Finished: 4/12/2021 Edited: 10/25 Disclaimer: I only own the plot.....that all.. I don't ow...
31.5K 495 17
I wanted to make a yandere book, so here it is!!! You can ask for oneshots, friendship oneshots, but there will be no bad words, no inappropriate stu...