The Umbrella Academy x Reader...

De xNORTHSTAR3x

I wrote this when I was 14 I've grown since then so something's in here are odd sorry in advance Mai multe

(Request) {Teenage!Ben x Reader}Clichè's are Keepers
Calm and Quiet Deigo x Reader
...
(Request) {Five x Reader} pt. 1 psychometry timeline
(REQUESTED) Klaus x male!reader
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Five x Reader Fluff
Survival (Ben)
Nightmare (Klaus)
Five x reader pt 2 psychometry timeline
oops
request PLATONIC!Luther x reader
update
Five x MALE! Reader
heyyyyyy booobies
THANK YOU SO MUCH
klaus x reader
OH MY FLIPPING CHEESE RAVIOLI
Young Vanya x FEM Reader
an update
10.01k reads
REQUEST five x reader pt 1
five x reader Lime/sfw (light lemon)
quick question
discord?
Diego x Reader angsty
i have a question
:)
an update
.
im mad as hell
meme
hello my chinches
also
five x male reader
who wants to play among us
yall want a Christmas special
an add on to the last thing
i gotra rant
33K READS
face reveal ???
a legit face reveal
kinktober
playing roblox
hey boobies
uhhhh
bahahhah
hello boobies
MEME BOOK
OH MY GLIPPING CHESE RAVIOLI PT.2
Whys megamind kinda hot tho
Youtube
Five book
five book

REQUEST Vanya x Five

2.2K 19 22
De xNORTHSTAR3x

This one was requested by @deadpastabooks I hope you enjoy.

"Why are you so serious all the time?" 

"Because I have to be." Five said crossing his arms earning an eyeroll from Vanya. 

"You need to loosen up, a lot." Vanya said plopping down in the bed next to Five causing him to bounce and look at her. They were in Vanya's bedroom, Five came in there to talk a lot. He felt as if Vanya was a good listener, not being gifted like the rest of them she was easier to talk to. It just Made Five comfortable in a way, he didn't know what it was but it helped whatever it was. 

"I stretch everyday as you know." he said smirking at her, she rolled her eyes again and smaked the back of his head. She looked at him pouting and crossing her arms.

"That's not what I meant and you know it. Stop being a brat about it." She said getting up and walking over to her Violin she had sitting in the corner picking it up along with the bow. She tucked the violin under her chin and laid the bow gently across the strings moving it back and forth producing a soft melody. She closed her eyes, eyelashes tickling her cheek's as she played, she jumped slightly the action causing her hand to jerk the bow, the violin then producing a SHRIEK . Five had snaked his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. 

"Don't quit playing, it relaxes my nerves." He said his eyes closed Vanya smiled at him in the mirror placing the bow across the strings and once again playing a soft tune. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6K 62 14
"Victoria." "Five." "Bullets? Holes?" "My name. It's Five." "Wow, what a loving family." Victoria was nothing but an ordinary girl. As ordinary as a...
1M 18K 200
I promise if you keep reading my grammar will get better :3 requests:close Finished:💚 Made by:apricot hargreeves ************* If you're fan of noa...
377K 6.5K 18
To think you hate someone so much. Finally as time goes on you realize I've loved him this whole time. I do not own any of these characters, you belo...
19.9K 478 27
A mafia family go against a broken family. Spoiler: they don't. ------ Started: 22.08.2020 Finished: 04.01.2021 The Umbrella Academy belongs to it's...