The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With...

بواسطة DreamcatcherItis

"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes... المزيد

Introduction & Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Important Message & Informations
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type
Chapter 5: Misunderstanding
Chapter 6: Daddy Issues
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: Apologies
Chapter 9: Waist Hug
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Fake Date
Chapter 12: Dinner-1
Chapter 12: Dinner-2
Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions
Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong
Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship
Chapter 16: Complications
Chapter 17: Drunken Night
Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex
Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss
Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend
Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad
Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?
Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session
Chapter 25: Hell of a Ride
Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover
Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment
Chapter 28: A New Feeling
Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking
Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure
Chapter 31: Feelings and Party
Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful
Chapter 33: Moments
Chapter 34: Busted
Chapter 35: True Face Revealed
Chapter 36: Obsession kills
Chapter 37: Frenemies
Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!
Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things
Chapter 40: A Day to Remember
Chapter 41: Promises
Chapter 42: Ecstasy
Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Pain
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Graduation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #2
1 million reads?!

Bonus Chapter #1

11.3K 271 59
بواسطة DreamcatcherItis

Throwback to Samantha's college life~~

"And it's done." I put away the books in the table. Phew! That was a lot of work to be done.

My attention went back to Alec who was sitting on the bed of my dorm room looking outside deep in thoughts.

"Hey." I said and sat down beside him, he turns his head and was looking kinda upset.

"Are you sure we can do this?" he asks not catching my eyes.

"Of course, nothing is impossible." I said rest my head on his chest he didn't said anything back just started to stare outside again.

Mom, dad and Dylan already left for Florida and Alec wanted to stay a little longer so I agreed, I thought it was going to be so easy but boy was I wrong.

"Fine, once I get my life together it's over for you bitches." a girl yells on her phone with boxes in her hand enters the room, I guess she's my new roommate.

She threw her phone in the bed, "Hi, you must be Samantha Miller. I'm Violet Gallagher, your new roommate." she introduces herself and I shook hands with her.

"Sorry for my language, my friends are pretty annoying." she sheepishly smiles and I laughed a little.

Her hair has violet highlights just like her name and she was wearing a crop top and shorts. Also she has a piercing on her belly button. She looks over at Alec, "Oh he's my boyfriend, Alec." I said as they shake.

"Nice to meet you." she says, "Same here." he replied flatly, I can feel he's really trying to get over this.

"Cool, I'm going to settle my things." she said and went to her side.

"Let's go outside." I said as he nodded, once we were out of dorm. We strolled around a little bit in the campus until we found a spot to sit. Everyone is so busy, all of their family, friends are with them. Settling their stuff.

"Alec, what's wrong?" I asked, he's way too silent and I'm low-key scared because he never leaves a chance to make dirty remarks. Not receiving an answer I again asked, "Babe. You can tell me." a sigh escaped his lips.

"I'm scared Sam." he says turning to me, his eyes were filled with so much emotions.

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of loosing you. I don't how am I going to stay away from you for this long. I'll not be there with you when some fucking asshole will look at you. The body that you have is enough to make me hard then imagine those motherfuckers thinking about you." he confess, wow the conversation went from sad to dirty real quick.

"It'll be fine. I'm all yours. Those are out of my league anyway. We'll text, call, facetime everyday and we'll meet twice a month." I smiled and he scoffs.

"It's not enough for me." he states and I hugged burying my face in his neck, "Please Alec, give it a shot. We've discussed about it for at least 10 times."

"But-"

I grabbed his face turned it," Listen Alec, if we're going to be away from each other that doesn't mean I'll love you any less okay?"

"Fine, if that's what you want. You know I'll do anything for you don't you?" he asks looking at me intensely.

I nod my head in acknowledgment, "I love you." I smiled.

"And I love you." he presses his lips with mine, giving me a sweet and gentle kiss.

"Let's go inside. It's time for me to leave." he sadly smiles.

Walking to the dorms, every single girl was gawking at him, a single strike of jealousy passed through me but he rolled his eyes on them. One girl winked at him and he pulls me closer which made me smirk in victory at her.

Ha! You thought bitch! He's mine.

Woah...wait a second...where did that came from?

After grabbing his bag, we hugged for which felt like eternity. I thought it was going to be so easy but it's so hard letting me go. I pushed back my tears and kissed him one more time before closing the door behind me.

"You're boyfriend is one of a kind." Violet comments.

"What do you mean?" I asked sitting on my bed but she shook her head, okay then.

"What's your major?" She asks.

"Psychology. Yours?"

"Finance. Do we have a class together? Otherwise I'll be bored to death." She jokes as I chuckled and checked our routine.

"Yeah we have English literature."

"Oh god. I hate literature. Why am I even taking that class?" She groaned in her pillow.

I kinda like her.

-------------------------------

"oh my my my my, oh my my my my.
You got me high so fast."

I woke up by Violet's shrieking singing voice, rubbing my eyes I saw that she was sticking up posters on her side and not just any poster it was worldwide famous K-pop boy-band BTS.

"I want something stronger,
Then a moment(moment love)
Love is nothing stronger,
Then a boy with, then boy with luv!"

She swayed her hips and turned around and instantly smiles at me, "Good morning, Sam. Did I wake you up?" she says removing her headphones.

"Yeah kinda. And what's all this?" I asked amused, there were literally so many items rather than her books that I'm stunned.

"Oh these are my bias. You know them right? And you don't hate them right?" she asks with uncertainity in her voice.

"I know who exactly they are and no, I don't hate them why would I?" I chuckled at her reaction as she sighs.

"People are quick to judge." she replies and I nodded.

"I'm going to take a shower." I announced as she nodded, grabbing my toiletry I made my way to the bathrooms. One thing about living in dorms is to share bathroom which I don't like at all because it's like intruding personal space to me. But I bought this over myself so no comments.

What if some random couple is having sex in there? God, I hope not.

Luckily there was no sign of such flings so I did my business as quickly as I can and got dressed. When I entered my room Violet says, "Your phone is ringing from 10 minutes." I nodded and picked it up, it was Alec.

"Why were you not answering my calls?! Are you okay? Does something happened to you??" Alec yells from the other side.

"Jeez Alec, I was taking a shower." I stated and I heard him taking long breaths.

"Sorry. When is your classes going to start?" he asks and I glanced at the clock, it's 8:34 right now.

"9:45" I said.

"Okay. Mine starts at 9:00 so I better hurry up. Just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you baby." he says as my heart flutters.

"I miss you too." I smiled and I can already sense him smiling too.

"I gotta go now. Bye. I love you."

"I love you more." smiling I cut the call. Violet has already left to take a shower so I dried my hair and applied my eye liner. Grabbing my essentials, I was ready for my first day.

Dang, it still feels like the same exact day I was joining Lakewood high last year but this time without Alec.

"Ready to go?" Violet says breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah."

-------------

"Good morning class, I'm professor Olsen and I'll be your English literature teacher for the rest of your college years till you graduate. Remember one thing, here in Boston not everyone is a genius. Just because you cracked SATS OR ACTS or having a 4.0 GPA does not make you intelligent. Intelligence is when you do something for yourself with all your might. Don't loose hope so easily, it will make you vulnerable." he finishes with a quick smile as he turned his back on us writing in the board.

"It will make you vulnerable, my ass." Violet mimicks his words and I couldn't help but laugh silently.

After school ~~

Finally day one is over! I just want to go back to my room and sleep. As I was stepping down the stairs someone pushed me by my shoulder and I fell down straight on my butt.

"Holy shit. I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?" A guy asked me as I looked up-to him who just pushed me to the ground.

His dark brown eyes were so beautiful with a unique tilt of golden freckles in them.

"uh yeah a little." I rubbed my paining area and stood up but immediately lost balance but he catched me right in the moment. Ah shit, I think my I twisted my ankle.

"You twisted your ankle, didn't you? It's all my fault. I'm so sorry." he apologized multiple times but I shook my head.

"I should've payed attention to. It's okay." I small smiled, a wave of relief passed through him.

"Let me help you. Please. Do you live in the dorms?" he asked and I hesitated a bit, should I say trust him? He seems like a nice guy to me.

"Y-Yeah." I said and he nodded. We slowly made it through my dorm room, Violet was still outside so I used my keys to open the door. He helped me sit down in my bed and crouched down and took my feet in his hands.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked the guy as he started to rub them with his fingers

"This will help, I promise." he smiles. The way he is massaging my feet is so relaxing. Wait, I don't even know his name and I'm allowing him to do this?

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Aaron, Aaron Williams." he says.

"Samantha Miller." I smiled, "Where did you learned to massage like that?" I asked as curiosity got me.

He chuckled, "From my elder brother." I nodded as I closed my eyes.

But suddenly my phone started to ring and I picked up without seeing who it was, "Hello?"

"Hey babe. What's up?" Alec said from the other side.

"Nothing really. How was your day?" I asked.

"Boring as expected. It's no fun here without you." he whines causing me to let out a chuckle.

"Oh God Aaron! Not there!" I hissed in pain as he pressurised the area of my ankle.

"Wait did you just called me Aaron?" Alec asks as my eyes widens, I haven't told him yet did I?

"Sorry. Was it too rough?" he asks and I nodded.

"Samantha, who is there with you?" his voice became so aggressive that I couldn't utter a word.

Uh oh, wrong timing.

"It-Its Aaron, he kinda pushed me and I twisted my ankle so he's- oh my God Aaron!" I screamed as he twisted it one more time and stood up with a victory smile.

"You're all good now." he says and tried to stood up and he was right! The pain is gone now!

"Thanks." I smiled but he laughed.

"I'm the one who did this, don't thank me." he says shaking his head.

"I'll see you again, I hope." he winks before opening the door, "Yeah, hope so." I waved at him as he closed it

"What the fuck was all of that about?!" Alec yells at my ear, oh shit I totally forgot that he is in call.

"Nothing. Aaron just helped me. Nothing else." I stated as calm as possible, sometimes he gets on my nerves so much. Doesn't he trust me?

"Then what was "I will see you again, hope so?" he asks and I rolled my eyes.

"We go to the same college Alec so of course we're gonna see each other sometime. And you should really calm down. You need to trust me for god's sake." I said, it's true I saw his identity card dangling from his neck which proves he goes to Boston College as well.I heard him sighing.

"I trust you a-fine. Now please don't be mad at me?" he asks with a whiny voice, which made me smile automatically.

"You know I can't." I said, "Go now. I want my sleep."

"Okay, I love you."

"And I love you."

Question:- Should I do a face reveal on the next bonus chapter?😕

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

35.3K 1.1K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
57.2K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...
68.5K 1.1K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
Love, Anonymous بواسطة Liz

قصص المراهقين

10.8M 610K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...