Innocent Desire 2

By DhistiD

What would you do if you fell in love with the wrong guy while you were trying to find out things about yours... More

Innocent Desire 2
Discoveries
My only family
James and George?
I See Fire
Reflection of the Past
Interesting Black Eyes
Day Out
Who am I?
The Cafe
Remind me, who am I?
Things aren't always what they seem
Behold Edward
Reading your mind
Touchtrans
Who knew
Another Dream
Knowing you
Theatrics
I love you
Moonlight
Tell Me One Last Time
The Little Things
Terrible day
The heart
Hypnosis
The External Link
Bloody Trap
Revenge or Avenge?
Changes
12 am
This Ends Now
Fairy-tale Ending - Epilogue
Authors note

Scott

469 11 2
By DhistiD

This was such a fun chapter to write omg!! freaking awesome!! :P 

i hope you guys like it too~! weeeeeeeee

vote

comment

fan

:D

BTW the cast has been put up :D :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliey’s p.o.v

I heard clattering of some vessels and someone cursing under their lips just before he tripped over another obstacle.

I opened my eyes to look at a tiny room, looking more like a barn and looked around to see a simple table next to the bed I was placed on, with a glass of water on it.

My eyes glanced over the hard yellow wooden flooring and the way old pillars held the room up with a door slightly left open.

Where was I? I wondered and got off the bed and walked towards the exit.

Slowly opening the creaky door I peeped outside to see a small hallway and then steps leading down, under the room I was put in.

I passed a bathroom and then quickly started to walk down the stairs when I saw him. He looked stressed, pulling his long black hair away from his face and biting his soft red lips, staring at the stove. He quickly shut the stove off and picked up the fallen vessels and kicked something that was resting at his feet. The black thing suddenly got to its feet and barked at him.

It was a DOG! It looked so tiny that it almost looked like a rag sleeping so still.

“Max scoot! I need to clean this place up now!” he shouted and the poor little puppy wagged his tail and walked a few steps away from him and sat down again.

“AH you stubborn ass! If you’re going to be such a pain I’m not feeding you tonight!” he shouted and the pup got up and stuck his tongue out in mockery.

“Ah you tiny little monster” he grinned and picked the puppy up and started to play with it, crushing it against his chest.

He turned around to maybe walk the dog out of the kitchen but as soon as he twisted, his eyes flickered over my body.

I quickly looked down to see my halter top was hanging loose, revealing the bumps of my breasts.

“UHUM” I cleared my throat and pulled my top up and straightened myself.

“You’re awake” His eyes lit up and his cheeks blushed red with embarrassment of looking at the wrong place when caught off guard.

“Yea, where am I?” I asked him crossing my hands across my chest.

“You shouldn’t do that” he said pointing along with this dog in his hands at my breasts.

“You’re so cheap” I rolled my eyes and started to turn around.

“I’m just honest” He smiled and started to walk behind me.

“Where am I?” I asked again.

“You are at my place” He answered taking the lead with his dog and walking out a transparent fenced door.

I followed him out to see a huge field of green grass with a water pump and a few fences around to mark a territory.

“You live here?” I asked surprised since it looked like a beautiful but a lonely place.

“Yea I do” he smiled and then put Max down and turned to look at me.

“Can you see those woods?” He asked pointing to the opposite side of his house.

“Uhuh?” I said looking at them.

“You house is across that area” he turned to look at me.

We hadn’t realised how close we were walking together and when he finally turned to face me I could feel his breath near my lips.

Hesitating a little I took a step back and tugged at my hair, pulling it behind my ears.

“Sorry” he sighed when he noticed we were too close and I was feeling uncomfortable, so he started to turn around to walk into his house.

“I’ll take you back after I change my clothes so give me a minute” he said opening the front door and walked inside.

Once my eyes were off him I looked up to see a nice but old house stand in front of me. It was black and brown and yellow all mixed together and completely made of wood. It looked like an abandoned barn with a beautiful field around it.

I took in a clear breath and felt a little uneasy in my mind as I started to think of the reason why was I here?

I quickly ran inside the house and tried to search for him and realised there was only one room in this entire place.

I ran up the stairs to the room I was in and suddenly opened the door to see him naked from the top above with a pair of dark blue jeans beautifully hung around his waist.

I felt my body freeze at the door when he suddenly looked up to watch me stare at his naked chest.

An odd feeling crept in my mind. A feeling like I knew what was going to happen next. I couldn’t help but let my eyes wander up and down on his body and suddenly coming to a stop when he caught my eyes gaze at him with pleasure and held my eyes to his not letting them look anywhere else but back into his black ones.

And then his eyes lit up on fire.

It was something I had only dreamt of seeing; his body was so smooth and hard.

Tough skin yet silky to feel. Toned muscles and tanned skin. Six pack abs and a perfect, tummy hole. His sleek body’s shape curving down to his pants, made me sweat to watch more or maybe try to touch him a little.

“What you looking at?” He asked suddenly and my eyes flickered to his perfect smile, white teeth in a straight line and beautiful black eyes turning to brown with softness.

“Nothing” I whispered looking away shy.

Suddenly his grin faded and he approached me holding me against his hard framed body. He stared at me like he owned me and started to push my fumbling hair away from my face. He looked deep into my eyes and searched for an answer and then dragged his gaze to my lips.

Oh god I thought in my head. He was going to kiss me. I would surely melt if he did.

“Sorry” he sighed and let me go suddenly. He pulled his hands away from my waist and turned his back to mine.

He quickly slipped on a white shirt over his naked top parts, it seemed like he didn’t want to tempt me into anything he would regret.

“Wha – what’s going on?” I managed to say a few words that I wanted too but I was so mesmerized by his body that I had forgotten to squeak out the words before.

“What do you mean?” he asked looking at me and his eyes turned back to black.

“I mean how did I end up here? I remember being at the market and the next thing I’m here” I told him.

“You had a heat stroke” he said firmly getting back to his introvert state and walked past me.

“Rubbish! I saw images… weird ones and then I remember ending up in your bed.”

“That’s what heat strokes do, now let’s leave before your aunt and uncle start searching for you” he told me walking down the stairs and leaving me to follow him as the only choice.

We left his house and walked through the fields.

I really didn’t want to look stupid by asking him more questions so I I quietly followed him into the woods.

There was a path made where luscious trees stood straight on either of the sides.

As we kept on getting deeper into the woods it wasn’t very difficult to walk but then suddenly the path stopped and there were many bushes ahead.

“It’s a dead end” I said.

“That’s what I thought but then I decided to make a path to increase the variety of woods to chop for my house when I suddenly banged into you” he said turning around to grin at me.

He pushed the bushes aside and said, “Ladies first”

I walked ahead of him to realise a few meters ahead and I could see my home.

We walked it all up and finally I was on my own property,

“Thank you” I told him turning away and started to walk to the front door.

“Don’t tell your aunt I was with you. Have a good evening, goodbye” he smiled and turned towards the woods again.

“Hey wait!” I shouted before he could disappear.

“Yea?” he asked.

“The most stupidest thing I forgot to ask you is what’s your name?!” I giggled.

“You don’t need to know” he titled his lips sweetly to a corner.

“I do since you know mine” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Scott” he answered and then disappeared into the woods.

I felt an awkward feeling in my heart when he left so quickly. A feeling like I wish he could stay but then I pushed that feeling away and thought of James while I walked inside my house slowly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO do you guys love Scott :P

hehehehehee

next chappy soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
16.7M 644K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
545K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!