The Renegade General [Akamega...

Av AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... Mer

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 3: Farewell

7K 227 64
Av AltairMorpheus

I carefully erased my tracks as I follow a shortcut through the Capital. I heard another clash of metals near me and some unknown thieves appears on my both sides and ready to attack but..

Once they stepped on my danger zone, they can't make any single move because of my former Teigu's effects. They saw my Shadow's tentacles were connected through their own shadows so, to be exact, I can control their shadows without any hassle.

Tribal Assassin 1: W-what the h-hell?!

Y/n: Out of my way.

My Shadow's tentacles molded into spears and impale them within a split second before I let their shadows go. I was going to take advance when I heard another disturbing noise behind me. I draw Aerux and quickly turn around and ready to pull the trigger to my target when,

Tatsumi: Waaaah! D-DON'T SHOOT ME!?

It was that kid..again? What is he doing here?

Y/n: Why are you still following me?

Tatsumi: N-no! Wait..I can explain! But..Please, put your gun down first!

I sighed annoyingly and ready to put my gun down when all of the sudden, a katana blade swiftly came in my sight, aiming for my neck followed by a red spear on pointing at my left rib, a transparent long threads within my gun and a familiar imperial arms targeting my chest.

Shit, I was cornered? They weren't just some lowly normal assassins, they were all carrying an imperial arms.

Tatsumi: Wait a sec guys! Don't kill her!

???: Who's this?

???: Another Spy, perhaps?

???: Hm..

???: Oh-ho? If it isn't the dry ice Leise, what are ya doin here?

???: Leone, do you know her?

Leone: She's the huntress that help Tatsumi on the other day. Don't worry, she's not an enemy. *Smile*

???: If she's not, why is she pointing her gun at Tatsumi?

Y/n: Quick defensive response.

???: Huh? A quick..what?

Tatsumi: A-anyways? What are doing here Leise?

Y/n: None of your business kid. I command you all to release me at once. I am in my haste.

Leone: My, my. You sounded like a commander or something hun. Guys? Let her go.

Damn, my old self slips again. Tch. Better be careful next time. They slowly let their Imperial arms go and I put Aerux back onto its sheath and walk away from them.

Tatsumi: Wait Leise! Where are you going?!

Y/n: Scram kid.

Tatsumi: Hey, I was just asking.

???: Yeah, you don't need to be rude on him.

Y/n: .....

???: That's new? How did Mine defend Tatsumi like that? I thought...

Mine: I'm not defending this idiot Lubbock! It's just not nice to be rude on someone!

Lubbock: Heh? Is that so? *Smirk*

Mine: What's with the damn smirk? Do you like me to erase that with my Pumpkin? *Grin*

Lubbock: *Gulp* Ch-chill out, okay? I'm just kidding around!

???: Haha, that's what you'd get for messing Mine. *Smile*

I did not mind their stupid arguments and still walked away but Tatsumi and the black-raven haired girl with the cursed katana on her waist blocked my way.

Y/n: Step aside.

Tatsumi: I know that it is very bad to mingle on someone's problem but..we might lend you a helping hand?

Y/n: I don't need help. I can manage.

???: .....

Tatsumi: Please! I only want to repay your kindness to me. Let me tag along with you.

This boy is getting on my nerves, but on the second thought..I can merely saw a blazing determination on his eyes. *Sigh*  He won't let me pass at this rate...

Y/n: Yule is in danger, i need to make sure that she's safe until I get myself out of here...for good.

Tatsumi: Yule? Ah! You mean the Inn keeper? Why is she in danger?

Y/n: Explanations can be done later, for now. I need to get there real fast so stop blocking my way and waste my time here.

Tatsumi: I'm going with you.

???: Me too.

Tatsumi: E-Eh? Are you sure Akame?

Akame: I still don't trust her. She might even kill you after her errands.

Tatsumi: Whaaaaa...that's rude Akame! Leise won't do that...don't you?

Y/n: I don't mind if your whole crew tagged along. And I don't kill innocents, just sinners.

Luckily, only Tatsumi and..the girl named Akame followed me. I didn't waste any time and run towards to the Capital and locate Yule's inn with the two on my tail.

My heart got anxious when I saw smoke from the sky. Don't tell me...

When we reached the inn, my heart shatters as I saw the inn Burning. Without thinking, I infiltrate the Inn alone and searched for Yule. Thankfully, I wear a mask so the smoke didn't suffocate me a little bit.

She not on the lobby nor kitchen, the only place where she could be. In my old room. Since its too bright, I can't used my former Teigu so I manually take the burning stairs as quickly as I could.

I kicked the door and see her, lying on my bed. She's bleeding out to death. I break in to the small bathroom, ripped my small red cape and wet it with water then put it on Yule's nose. Her eyes slightly opened and shocked as she saw me.

Yule: N..N/n? What...are..you..

Y/n: Save your strength, I will get us out in here.

I draw Aerux and pointed it on the other side of the inn and unleashed a lightning bullet, destroying the half part of the inn. A carefully carried Yule in bridal style and jumped on the destroyed wall to make a way outside.

When we got out, I completely saw stab wounds and..bruises covering her body and face. She lowly chuckles and lift her hand to reach my mask.

Yule: It's... Not your..fault..

Y/n: Did she do this?

Yule: ...Yes.

Anger slowly consumes me, seeing my comrade die on my arms makes an...displeasing essence.

Y/n: I am taking you to the hosp-

Yule: No need..I-it's too late for..m-me..*Smile*

Y/n: Yule...

I glimpse on the two behind me, they were too far on us. I set my eyes again to Yule and remove my mask. Her smile quickly disappears as she cough blood out of her mouth.

I can't do anything but to stare at her with commiseration, with her final strength.. Yule gently pulled my head onto her and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. My eyes widened as she constrainedly let go and make a sweet smile for the last time.

Yule: T..thank you.. Y/n. *smile*

With that final words, her eyes slowly shuts down until her body follows. I put my mask on as I felt the two walking towards on us and a hand that gently tapped my left shoulder,

Tatsumi: I'm sorry Leise..

Y/n: Don't apologize. This isn't clearly your fault.

Tatsumi: But..if I don't..

Y/n: I said it wasn't your damn FAULT!

Tatsumi flinched as my voice angrily raised, making Akame readied her katana. I sigh, and place a lifeless Yule into the ground and stood up.

Akame: If her errand is completely done, we can go home Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: ....

Akame: Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: If you don't have anywhere to go, you can come with us.

Akame's slightly startled by the kid's decision. I titled my head on them, silently observing this hyperactive boy and...the weird girl right in front of me. Did they really want me to join their crusade?

Y/n: I'm a complete stranger to the both of you kid, are you sure that you still want me to come with you?

Tatsumi: Stranger? Ha! That word already vanishes when you and Yule helped me at the inn and when the time I know your name. *Smile*

Y/n:....

Tatsumi: So? What do you think?

Y/n: If there's any objections, then I'll refus—..

Akame: You can come home with us..

Tatsumi: See? Akame wants to so let's get the hell out of here, together.

Since there's no safe place for me to go at this rate, I didn't decline his offer and followed them. But before I go, I made a last glimpse on Yule..

I'm sure your death wouldn't be in waste. I promised.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

126K 3.5K 57
Having been presumed dead, Akira woke up without any recollection of who he was. The only thing he does remember was his name, and the memory of a vi...
2.6K 2 90
Night Raid has been brought back to life, and their world has been completely changed and set to modern civilization. By what? No one knows. Night R...
1.1K 1 38
Hi, I'm (y/n) Hirawa. I'm currently 22 years old and working as a bodyguard. I was surprised when I found out that I was chosen to be a bodyguard for...
17.3K 994 47
The third book in the series The Queen's Lion. The Queen's Lion and The Queen's Lion: Disciplined can be found on my page and are needed to understan...