Vegito x Gogeta (+ pictures)

By BoOMarAly308

Hello everyone ! This is a Vegito x Gogeta book. Warning ! This contains lemons, and this story is like, very... More

Chapter 1 : 'Where i am ?'
Chapter 2 : 'feeling for each other'
Chapter 4 : "goku and vegeta"
Chapter 5 : "love between two saiyan" (lemon)
chapter 6 : "bulma's funeral"
Chapter 7 : The party
I'm sorry!
Chapter 8 : He's back....
Chapter 9 : Zamasu vs Gogeta
Chapter 10 : The wedding !
Chapter 11 : What a night ! (Lemon)
Chapter 12 : Lemons
Chapter 13 : BROLY + Tournament of pôwer !
If Gogeta was the Uke + What if all the Seme were Yandere. (Sad)
Chapter 14 : Craziness!
Chapter 15 : It was all a dream ...
Chapter 16 : It's going to be Alright
Chapter 17 : The Kiss
Chapter 18 : Christmas (Smut Warning !)
Chapter 19 : The real side (🍋)
Chapter 20 : The choice
Cute ^^
💖💜# 2 : Vegeta x Goku💜💖
❤Vegito x Gogeta #2 (+Gotenks)♥
💙# 3 : VEGITO X GOGETA!!!💙
🎃Halloween🎃
🌹Vegito x Gogeta #3 (lemon)🌺
🔥Vegito x Gogeta #4🔥
🌟Vegito x Gogeta #5🎶
♥Vegito x Gogeta #6🌟
🍀Vegito x Gogeta #7🍬(+beji and Goji)
♥Vegito x Gogeta #8❤
💜💙Vegito x Gogeta #9💙💜
🌺🤍Vegito x Gogeta #10🍩❤
... Sorry ? '^^
❤🍰Vegito & Gogeta #1♥🍦
🍨♥Vegito & Gogeta #2🌟🍉
🍩♣Vegito & Gogeta #3 (Last part)♠🍰
🍫Vegito & Gogeta #4🌟
●Vegito & Gogeta #5 (+Beji x Goji)🌟
❤Vegito & Gogeta ! #6♠
🔹Bardock x Turles🔸
🍨Whis x Beerus🍩
🌟Some CUTEE picture that I found !! #1🌟
🌟Random Pictures #2♥
✴Random picture !#3💙
Sorry

Chapter 3 :'i love you (lemon !)'

1.5K 10 12
By BoOMarAly308

Vegito pov :

I was dreaming about some random thing, minding my own business, but then I woke up. You're going to say that I woke up because of something but .. that's not really it. I yawned and looked around me, noticing that Gogeta was laying next to me and that his arms were around my waist. At first I didn't react but then I felt his hands moved a little to my crotch area, making me blushing madly. And of course, I tried to get his hands off of from me and get up from the bed, but Gogeta was keeping me close to him like if he didn't want to let me go. I sighed and sat back down on the bed, stopping myselffrom struggling or waking up Gogeta by yelling. I looked around me once again and for the last time before I went back to sleep.

Gogeta pov :

I knew that Vegito wanted to get out of my grip but I didn't want him to leave right after I discovered that I have feelings for him. No. Every time he was trying to get out , I would put him back on the bed, but strangely, this time he waited a little, sat back next to me and quickly fell asleep. I sat on the bed and looked at him. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, and of course, he was so cute too. I started blushing because of what my mind was telling me to do. Like, wake him up, take off his clothes, kiss him and make him mine. I opened my mouth to protest but quickly closed it, looking away. I then heard Vegito call my name, so I turned my head to his way and smile when he began to talk. I mean, his voice is so calm.

Beji - Hey Gogeta ... what's up ..? And ... Why are you up this early?

Goji - Oh hey, I was just thinking about something, so don't worry. And it's not that early, it's 8 o'clock.

Beji - It's still early for me !

Goji - Calm down, calm down. And get your ass up or I'm going to drag you to the kitchen!

Beji - ... I'M UP !

I laughed at his reaction, getting up from the bed and walking toward the door. I opened it and walked out of the bedroom. Vegito followed close behind me, then, when we reached the kitchen, I told him to sit on a chair. He nodded and sat on a chair, looking at me while I was already getting ready to cook

Goji - I'm making breakfast Alright?

And .. he just nod again. I smiled at him as I started making breakfast for the both of us, and even Gotenks if he ever gets out of his room. After cooking, I smirked to myself, because of something that just popped in my mind. I shouted Vegito's name, telling him to go get a plate for me in order to put tue breakfast on it. I laughed, because he said that i broke his ears first since he was almost next to me, but also because he didn't know where was the plates. I told him where they were and he bring me 3. I thanked him, put the breakfast on it and walked toward the table, putting the food down on it and sitting in front of him. I gave him and myself a cup of water and we both started eating the toast with bacon and eggs that I just made.

Beji- Hey Gogeta ? Can I ask you what you were thinking before I woke up ? if you don't wanna say it's ok !

Vegito said cheerfully standing up, right after he finished eating. What a fast eater, I bet he didn't even taste the food. He was about to leave but I quickly grabbed him by the hand and made him looked at me. He blush a little and looked away.

Beji - wh-What is it?"

I smirked to him but stayed quiet, not wanting to give him an answer yet. I then brang my face closer to his and captured his lips, kissing him passionately.

Vegito pov :

Omg! Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ! Gogeta is kissing me! My crush ! The guy I just met ! The one I kept dreaming about ! My future mate ! My- Well .. everything? Anyway .. I was shock at first ! I mean .. it was my first kiss .. but I soon kissed back, melting in the kiss. We then pull away for air, making me a bit disappointed that it was over

Goji - I .. I love you Vegito, that's what I was thinking about

I wanted to jump on him amd tell him I felt the same, but I didn't want to hurt him with my weight. So I just hugged him and kissed him again, letting a few tears of joy running down my face.

Beji - I love you too Gogeta!

I said finally, relieved that first, my crush likes me back, but also that I was lucky and brave enough to told him that I felt the same way. God .. he's so perfect.

Gogeta pov :

"I love you too Gogeta!" He said with tears running down his face. I .. couldn't believe it. We just met and that's really how it's going ? I can't let that pass. I got a hottie, I'm keeping him.

I gently carried Vegito and walked back toward our bedroom, smirking.

Beji - what are you doing? And why are we going to your bedroom again ?

Goji - we're going to have some fun~ I need to make sure you're mine right now ..~

I saw him blushes furiously, making me smirk more if possible. He looked away from what I think is from embarrassment, making me sigh softly

Goji - Oh and you look really cute when you're blushing~  So don't you dare hide your face from me ..

I heard Vegito whines, which made me chuckles softly. He will make me fall in love with him more and more I swear ..

I reach my room and opened the door, walking to the bed and putting him down on it. I then walked back toward the door and closed it, looking it. I then turn my head toward Vegito and smirked at him, making him blush more just by my stare. He must really wants me~. I slowly walked toward the bed again, going on top of him and running my hands under the top of his GI, making him moans a little. I took the chance and kissed him, adding my tongue. He muffled his moans in the kiss while gently gripping my coat, making me chuckles again. I soon pull away from the kiss and started kissing and gently biting his neck, making him moan louder. I continued doing this until he started begging for more, which made me smirks

Goji - Of course baby .. I'll give you more..~

I slowly started taking off my clothes, making him drool slightly over my naked body. I didn't think much and just put down my clothes next to us. I then started to take off his clothes, making him gasped and quickly cover himself, becoming shy and embarrassed as I did so. Once he was fully naked, I admired his body and gently caressed it, giggling softly.

Goji - No no no..~ don't hide yourself from me.. you're beautiful~

I then gently took his arms and pull them away from his body, making him looked up at me. I then placed his arms right next to his head and smirked.

Goji - Hold onto my head if you need ..~

I said, licking my lips and soon getting in between his legs. I smiled and gently started licking his dick, making him gasped and softly moan. I continued doing this for a while, making him feel relaxed, then I took him entirely in my mouth, making him groan softly, gripping my hair and moaning, as his dick hit the back of my throat.

Beji - d-don't stop ..!  i-it's wonderful..!

And he's not wrong, it's true it taste and was wonderful. I smirked and started sucking him, going faster each time my head went down. Vegito was moaning loudly from what I was doing to him, and I was really happy that I was the one you made him like this. It was rewarding.

Beji - I-I'm .. I'm about .. t-to c-cum!

I couldn't bother pulling out and telling him to do it in my mouth, so instead, I gently patted his leg to send the message to him

He nodded, understanding, as he soon cum in my mouth, feeling my throat with his semen. I swallowed everything and I swear, I was seeing stars. 'He tastes .. really really .. Good' I thought to myself as I looked down at my erect dick, which was seeking attention. I smiled and looked at Vegito, waiting for him to at least gain his breaths back before continuing.

Goji - No .. I would like you to lay on your stomach, please 

Vegito did as I told, a bit confused at first but not questioning it. I smirked and put 3 fingers in my mouth, making sure wet in order to prepare Vegito for the next event. Once they were wet enough, I gently enter one finger inside of him, earning a little scream of pain from him

Beji - T-That hurt..! P-Pull it out ..!

Goji - don't worry .. the pain will soon fade away and replaced with pleasure. Trust me and just calm down ..

He relaxed a bit from my words as I started abusing his neck with kissed and bite marks, making him moans softly softly rubbed himself against my finger. I blushed softly, looking at him practically fucking himself on my finger as I decided to add a second one then a third one, to make adjust to a much bigger size. He whines and slowed down a bit, trying to adjust to the new feeling I just gave him. We waited like this for a few seconds until he gave me a signal. I nodded and slowly moved my fingers inside of him, making him panted. I went a little faster, he was still panting. A bit harder and faster, he was moaning. I kept doing this for a few minutes until I pull my fingers out, figuring out that he was ready now with the preparation. He looked at me, a bit confused to why I stopped, until his jaw dropped from seeing my size, not expecting this.

Beji - T-That's .. not going to fit ..!

Goji - I'll make it fit .. put do I have your consent for this?

Vegito looked at me, sending me a 'you serious ?' Look. But then again, I may have prepared him for this, he may not want to. And I don't want to sounds like a rapist to him, that'd break my heart honestly.

Beji - O-Of course I want it ! N-Now please.. make me yours ..

I looked down at my new boyfriend, nodding as I slowly yet gently went inside of his tight hole, making the both of us gasped from the new feeling. I slowly pull out then gently thrust back in, making sure to go as deep as I could inside of him. Once it was done, I kissed his cheek and started playing with his nipples, trying to relaxed him, because he was crushing my dick rn ..

I licked his neck, insisting on the bite marks that I made, making him moan in pleasure and wrapped his legs around my waist, panting and nodding slightly. I guess he adjusted quickly when he feels pleasure ? I should note that.

I smirks ans gently started going in and out from him, earning moans and gasped of pleasure out of his mouth, blushing and panting heavily under me, which was a very beautiful sight to me. I started going faster and harder with each minutes, trying to find his g-spot to make him see the stars I saw earlier when I swallowed his cum. And how lucky I was to find it, because Veyito left a scream of pleasure, almost cumming right when I touched it. I giggled softly and started abusing it, putting his hands on his hips and groaning slightly, feeling myself close to climate, and I guess Vegito too, since he was tightening so much around me ..

Beji - I'm a-about .. t-to cum ..!

Goji - M-Me too .. t-together !

I made a few more thrusts as I soon came inside of him, making him moaned my name and came between our chests. We panted heavily as I slowly pull out, blushing slightly as the sight of my cum oozing out from him. I then gently kissed his cheek and took him in my arms, feeling happy that I made him mine.

Finish the part 3 , it's not perfect like everyone else but i try... welp hope you enjoyed !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855 10 16
This is Zarbon and Vegeta's Love Story about how they get in love.
145K 2.1K 30
Dragon Ball z one shots, co-writers needed, boyfriend scenario's if requested, request are open
89.4K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
72.1K 2.1K 57
This is my first book, of course it involves my favourite pairing Goku x Vegeta. (Lemon) ;) I don't own the rights to DBZ.