Freaks (A Supernatural AU)

By ashtonsfish

An Angel's Book is the best circus in the world, known for its acts' death defying stunts. But there's anothe... More

Death and Fire
Mornings and Tents
Author's Note: A major apology is due
Breakfast and Flying
APOLOGIES

Guns and Wings

97 4 3
By ashtonsfish

Chapter Two

After The King of Hell left, the crowd (not including Chris) was ecstatic for the rest of the performances.

The Ring Master introduced them all one by one, and they all wowed and terrified the crowd.

There were many wonders and oddities that night, but the last two performances would stun them more than anything else.

"The last two acts you are about to see will startle and amaze you, more than anything you've ever seen, or will see, in your lifetime."

The crowd murmured amongst themselves. What could possibly shock them at this point?

They had been shown werewolfs, shapeshifters, and even a 'dragon'. They were still slightly disappointed of the dragon looking like a human.

But at this point, what could shock them?

"Welcome to the stage an act so impossible, you will be stunned beyond belief. Death hates these two brothers, who day after day defy him. Meet, The Winchesters!"

Two men walked out where everybody could see them.

They were Dean and Sam Winchester. They were considered the best in the freak show business, for their overwhelming ability.

The crowd looked at the two expectantly. They looked completely normal, and highly attractive.

"Yah ready Sammy?" Dean mumbled to his younger yet taller brother.

Sam took in a slow, deep breath. "Yup."

Dean nodded his head, and started the introduction.

"Hello audience members. I'm Dean and this is my brother Sam, and we're gonna kill each other."

Dean whipped out a gun, shooting his brother in between the eyes. The crowd yelled and screamed, horrified by what they just saw.

This man shot his brother in the head. This wasn't like the other acts. This man had a gun, and he shot a family member.

Members of the crowd started to get up and run towards the exit.

But suddenly, Sam sat back up, breathing in sharp and fast.

The wound was gone, the only thing left was the still wet blood on his forehead.

The audience sat silent. This man.. This man had died. He was shot in the skull, in between the eyes.

He should be dead, but there he was, sitting on the ground, breathing.

He got up and groaned. "Could've given me a warning Dean."

The oldest brother grinned. "I did. I said, and we're going to kill each other." At this he shot his brother again, this time in the heart.

The same process repeated, and when Sam stood up, he was mad.

"Dude! That was my favorite shirt!" Dean laughed, and it echoed through the silent tent.

"Calm down Sammy! You have a hundred shirts like it!" Sam grew a mischievous grin and pulled out a pistol, shooting Dean in the throat.

When Dean woke back up, he yelled at his brother. "Son of a bitch Sam, not my throat!"

The audience watched as the brothers bickered, killing each other over and over again.

They stopped their useless fight for a second, looking at the crowd.

"Oops. Sorry folks!" Dean shoved his gun into his holster.

"Well, as you can see, me and my brother can't die. Some find it a blessing, we find it a curse, blah blah blah, sad back story. The point is, we're here for your enjoyment. We're basically prostitutes, except we get paid a bit better and don't have to have sex with ugly men."

The crowd laughed at his joke. They liked these two men, especially the women.

One brunnete was being very flirtatious with Dean, who winked at the beauty.

Sam soon grew cross and shot Dean in the back.

"Fuck man! You didn't kill me!" Dean screamed at his brother. Pain was shooting up his back, and he grit his teeth.

"Shit Dean! I'm sorry! I'll fix it!" He shot his brother in the head.

When Dean got back up his back was fixed. He glared at his younger brother.

"Dude. You got blood on my jacket." Sam laughed, and soon they went back to their gun fight.

The crowd was in awe, amused and horrified at the same time.

How could these two men not die? Being shot repeatedly would and should kill anybody.

After another few minutes of their petty fighting, the lights dimmed, signaling the end of the act.

"Well we gotta go. Hope you enjoy the next freaks!"

They sauntered of the stage, the crowd applauding loudly.

The lights turned off completely, signaling the new act had come.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for our final freak, we give you another brother act. These two creatures show complete beauty and grace," The Ring Master's voice was low and deep, practically hypnotizing the crowd.

"Welcome to the arena, The Winged Freaks!"

Two soft spotlights shown on two different parts of the arena, and the crowd gasped at what they saw.

On each side a man with wings walked out. One's looked like pure gold, and they shined and shimmered in the spotlight.

They were huge, twice the size of the man they were on. He wore a white tunic which perfectly matched his wings, making them that much more beautiful.

While his were shimmering and beautiful, the other's were dark and mysterious. Describing them simply as 'black' wouldn't do them any justice.

They were a distinctive midnight black, with a dark blue tinting near the tips of the feathers.

Though they were a bit smaller than the others, they were just as beautiful, if not more.

He wore a white tunic like the other man, and both wore tan sandals, the golden straps wrapping up close to their knees.

The crowd was in complete awe. This was the most beautiful thing they had experienced in their whole lifetime.

But the show hadn't even begun.

The man on the left flared his wings high, the crowd 'ooo'ing at their impressive gold color.

A smirk of satisfaction grew on his face as the crowd admired his dazzling wings.

He walked towards them, allowing the audience to see that they were in fact real.

A fifteen year old boy who had snuck in looked amazed. He never expected to see such beauty.

Soon the feathers reached him. He cautiously lifted up a hand, an inch away from the golden beauties.

The winged man saw this and smiled somewhat softly. He moved his wings a bit more forward, and they brushed against the teenager's hand.

The boy gasped, amazed by the soft cloud like feeling.

The rest of the audience members felt like he did.

The other man stood awkwardly by his entrance, his midnight black wings pulling closer to his body.

His brother saw this and turned his head, yelling as loud as he could.

"SWOOSH YOUR WINGS CASTIEL!" The crowd laughed loudly, thoroughly enjoying their experience.

The man glared at his brother, but did as he was told. He extended his wings out almost fully, letting the soft blue tips shimmer in the spotlight.

They fluttered softly, a small windy sound could be heard. The crowd was entranced by the display.

His brother scowled, obviously wanting a bit more attention. So he lifted his wings high and brought them down fast, the wind hitting the crowd in their faces.

The cool breeze felt delightful on their skin, and they smiled and clapped.

The two brothers then walked to the center of the arena, where the two spotlights followed them.

The crowd looked at them in wonder, thinking about the possibilities of what would happen next.

The two winged men stood facing away from each other.

The one with the dark wings started to slowly move his wings up and down. He went faster, and soon a good wind was building up underneath him.

When his wings slowly lifted him off the ground, the crowd burst into applause.

Once his feet hit the ground, his brother proceeded to do the same.

Again the crowd applauded. This experience would last them a lifetime. The utter beauty that they seen was enough to make a grown man cry.

Once the two men were done, they exited the arena, leaving the applauding crowd behind.

[I hope you guys enjoyed chapter two! Remember to comment, vote, and share!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.