Someone like me / Lee Donghyu...

By AmbivertRobot

Just a love story about our boy Lee Donghuck Heres a little preview: "You know i really went crazy, after an... More

Introduction
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
32nd
33rd
34th
35th
36th
37th
38th
39th
40th
41st
42nd
43rd
44th
45th
46th
47th
48th
49th
50th
51st
52nd
53rd
54th
55th
56th
57th
58th
59th
60th
Ending scene
ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER
MARK LEE
Surprise Happy Haechan Day!

18th

1.2K 50 21
By AmbivertRobot

Park Mina

I told haechan everything that happened. He didnt smile at all. Even if i told the compliments renjun told me.

"So what do you think?" He was zoning out.

"Well i dont know what to say. First i want to say sorry i think its my fault?"

"What? No you were actually helping me out and I'm really thankful, if it wasn't for you i wouldn't get the chance to talk to him." I hugged him since he really looked sad.

"Ill come back later i guess." Jaemin walked out.

"Jaemin wait!" I yelled.

"Should i come after him?" Haechan stood up.

"No its fine, ill deal with it later. Lets just eat this all up?" I smiled.

"So what do you want to do with renjun?"

"I think he doesnt feel that way with me." I opened the ice cream and ate a spoonful.

"Then make him feel that way, Like what he said its not that hard to like you." Haechan took the ice cream and took a spoonful for himself.

"Nah. Im not like that, if its meant to be it will be."

"Youre right, maybe that one guy for you is just around here somewhere."

"Is he under the table?"

"No he isnt. He's in front of you." Haechan gestured to himself.

"Yah! Im gonna choke you with this." I threw his neck pillow at him.

"Im kidding. There are lots of guys out there don't get too down." Haechan pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo, youre so caring any girl would be lucky to have you."

"You think so?" I nodded

"I know so, you just tell me when you need help about girls."

"You better keep your promise. Coz i got this girl and she's really hard to crack." He laughed.

"Really? Do i know her?"

"I guess so. But shes a bit busy this few weeks but i think i can go for her after a while." He scratched his nape.

"Im happy for you!" I hugged him again, he hugged me back.

"Thanks, and by the way you seem to be hugging me a lot now." He eyed me suspiciously.

"Really? You should be grateful not everyone gets a hug from the great mina." I laughed.

"Yeah right."

"Kidding aside. Thanks a lot haechan." I smiled genuinely.

"No problem. I would always be ready to help, just call my name and ill be there." He sang again.

"Is this a date?" Mark suddenly came in.

"Do you want some?" I handed him chips.

"No thanks. Are you okay now? Sohyun told me youre not feeling well." He sat down beside us.

"Yeah im okay now. Where's sohyun?"

"Oh she's with renjun." Mark replied.

"You mean shes with jeno, jisung and chenle right?" Haechan asked. Im kinda shocked that i couldn't speak.

"No just her and renjun. Renjun wanted to talk to her about something."

"Really? I didnt know they knew each other." I replied.

"Mina, do you want to rest now?" Haechan held my shoulder.

"Yes please." Haechan took the plastic from my table and gave me his neck pillow.

..........................................

Choi Sohyun

"How can i help you renjun?"

"Can i ask you something about mina?"

"Yeah sure."

"Is there something going on with her and haechan?" Renjun asked me.

"Not that i know of, Last time i checked they're just friends and mina hasn't told me anything. In fact she doesn't even have a crush on anyone."

"Really, I'm sorry if I'm too nosy. Its just that i saw jaemin really upset earlier and i think he likes mina."

"Is that so? Then maybe jaemin should just talk to mina. Im sure she'll clear it out."

"Yeah thanks, sorry for bothering you."

"No problem."

"See you around, i better go look for jaemin."

Well i guess i was wrong. Jaemin was the one who liked mina and i thought it was haechan or mark.

Mark and i have been really close lately ever since haechan and mina were close too. Mark has been more friendly with me. But thats the end of it. Its clear he doesnt like me back, but i still like him though.

........................................

Park Mina

Finally i can go home. Haechan told me to ask sohyun about what she and renjun talked about. But i dont want to do it, if sohyun wont tell me i wont force her. Besides it would get her suspicious if i ask about it.

"Mina!"

"Oh hey renjun."

"Can i walk with you just till the bus stop? I actually wanna talk to you." He said while breathing heavily.

"Okay sure. Just stay still you didnt have to run." He nodded while catching his breath.

Is this fate? Maybe we are meant to be. I suddenly felt all of my energy flowing in my veins.

"Lets go?" He stood straight and took my bag.

"Thanks."

"Its nothing."
We were walking silently, he was sighing and i think he's struggling to talk.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" He stopped walking.

"Im sorry if Im too nosy."

"Its okay go ahead."

"Is there really nothing going on between you and haechan?" I laughed.

"I told you already, i dont like any of your friends that way. Me and haechan are just friends."

"Are you sure? You can tell me the truth." He looked serious.

"Calm your nerves. Im not dating anyone okay?"

"Okay then. Thanks for answering." He gave my bag again since we are at the bus stop already.

"Why are you so curious anyway? Are you jealous renjun?" I laughed.

"What? Why would i be? Besides its not me."

I stopped laughing. Its always a stupid move to say things in a joking manner. Because it will turn out that the joke was on you.

"I was just kidding. Dont take it so seriously renjun." I was stepping in the bus but he grabbed my wrist.

"I know I'm not supposed to tell you this but can you keep your distance to haechan just a bit."

I took my hand away and walked in. If he isnt supposed to tell me that then why would i listen. Huang Renjun youre really pissing me off.

————————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1K 4
*Soulmate! AU : The first words of your soulmate to you is tattooed on your wrist* Suga, or Min Yoon Gi, lives in a world where soulmates could be fo...
534K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
897K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
40.1K 2.2K 18
it's doesn't looks like how you see it. warning: too many errors ahead [ date published; july 22, 2018 ]