Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

By MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... More

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
3 From Hell
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

Tour

3.3K 30 2
By MrC1997

*Time Passes*

Money in the bank was about to end when Braun was about to win it again, until you used the top rope as a springboard to jump on the ladder and spit some black mist in Braun's face. Braun fell from the ladder until Drew tried to pull you down before you knocked him off the ladder as you retrieve the briefcase, winning the match. Liv and Ruby sat backstage, shocked. Shortly, you walked into the locker room with the briefcase in your grasp.

You: Ladies! Mr. Money in the Bank has arrived!

Ruby and Liv ran up to you and hugged you as they squealed with excitement.

Liv: Eeeeeeee! I'm so happy!

Ruby: Congrats babe! You sure they're gonna let you hold on to that during the tour?

You: I talked to them about it. We just made pre recorded messages that'll be played throughout the next few weeks.

Liv: Oh babe! What are we going to do without you at home till our show?

You: Don't worry about me baby. I'll be back in both yours and Rue Rue's arms before you know it.

Ruby: In case I don't see you, please have a safe flight. I can't wait to watch you absolutely shred that guitar on stage.

You kissed Ruby and then you kissed Liv.

You: Don't worry ladies, It'll all be alright.......

*Three days later*

After your first show with on the twins of evil tour, it came out as a complete success. Marilyn Manson actually got his ass up on stage in time and you and Rob Zombie absolutely killed it tonight. After the show finished, you walked backstage with Rob as you handed off your guitar to the stage hand.

Rob: You did awesome out there Y/N.

You: We all did Rob. That crowd was absolutely fired up. All I can say is, what a show!

When you got to the dressing room, you got a facetime call from Ruby and Liv.

You: Hang on Rob, I gotta take this one.

Rob: It's all good. I'll see you at the bus.

You nodded as you answered the call.

Ruby and Liv: Heeyyyyyyyy Y/N!!

You: What's up ladies? Am I scary enough for ya?

Liv: More like my sexy freak of the night. Rawr...

You chuckled at her comment and started to wipe off your facepaint.

You: Hang on, let me put you on the tripod. I gotta wipe off my facepaint and makeup.

Ruby: At least it's not like backstage here where our makeup artists go all out on every woman back here.

You: Yeah, but Rob wants us all to have at least some kind of makeup on for the show and since John isn't on tour, Rob told me to just go for a look and see if it works. I think I went overboard with it tonight.

Liv: But you'll always still be that handsome man that we fell for...

You: And don't you ever forget that sweet cheeks.

Liv giggled as Ruby lightly laughed. After about 10 minutes of talking, your makeup was off and you knew that you had to hang up and get going.

You: Alright ladies, I gotta get some shuteye on the way for the next show. We're driving nonstop to Jacksonville tonight.

Liv: Awwwww... but I wanna talk with you longer!

You: I know Liv, but your freak of the night needs some sleep.

Ruby: Ok. Talk to you again tomorrow?

You: Indefinitely, I'll call you first thing in the morning.

Ruby: Ok... Love you Y/N

Liv: I love you daddy!

You: I love you ladies too, goodnight!

Liv and Ruby: Goodnight!

They blew kisses to you before they hung up. Shortly, you got on the bus and whispered to yourself.

You: What am I going to do without them this whole tour?

Suddenly, the bus started to move as you fell asleep in your bunk.....

*3 weeks later*

After over a dozen shows throughout the east coast and a few countries in Europe, it was time for your final show of the tour before John 5 was able to come back. You, Rob, and the others arrived to the arena in Pittsburgh as you walked inside and went to your dressing room to get ready for soundcheck.

*With Liv, Ruby, and Sarah*

Sarah didn't go all out on her outfit. She just wore a black long sleeved shirt and jeans. She was waiting for Liv and Ruby to finish getting ready.

Sarah: Are you two pretty yet?

Liv: Almost done!

Suddenly, Ruby walked out in her outfit.

A/N: Just an example

Ruby: What do you think?

Sarah: You scream punk girl, not like you did that already though.

Ruby giggled before Liv walked out in her outfit.

Liv: How do I look?

A/N: Another example

Sarah: Stunning. Wouldn't be surprised if he's all over you tonight.

Ruby: We'll see what happens. Now let's go, they're doing soundcheck.

And with that, all three ladies got in Sarah's car and drove to the arena for the concert. After an hour of driving, the riott squad arrived.

Ruby: We're coming Y/N!

Liv: Here we come boo!

Sarah rolled her eyes as they all walked to the arena, showed the guards their passes, and they all walked inside. The squad, along with a bunch of other fans, stood on the side of the stage and watched Marilyn Manson do his soundcheck. Liv got over excited to see him.

Liv: Oh my God! It's really him!

Ruby: Chill Gionna. I thought you'd be more excited to see Y/N.

Liv: Of course I am, but still... holy shit!

Ruby giggled before Manson came over and started talking to and signing autographs for fans. When he gets to the riott squad, he recognizes Sarah.

Marilyn: Sarah? Sarah Bridges?

Sarah: Hey Marilyn... long time no see.

Marilyn: It has been. I can tell your friend here is more excited than anyone here.

Sarah: Oh yeah, this is Gionna. She likes you too.

Marilyn nodded as he signed Liv's mini poster of himself while Liv squealed some more.

Marilyn: In case you're wondering, Y/N's backstage, rehearsing for tonight. Can't come out till showtime.

Sarah: Bummer. We'll see him tonight. Good seeing you again.

Marilyn: You too. See you tonight....

Manson walked backstage as Ruby and Liv were a little surprised by their conversation.

Ruby: That's the most I've heard him talk.

Sarah: Yeah. Me and Y/N gave him a bit of a spark of light in his life. We're all still great friends as you can tell.

Liv: I'm just waiting for Y/N now!

*Showtime*

The riott squad all took their seats, right in front of the stage. After Manson's set, it was time for Rob Zombie to play.

*With you*

You stood backstage as you were handed your first guitar of the night. The arena goes dark as you walked out with the light up guitar and began shredding on it until Rob jumped on stage to start "Meet the Creeper." After the first song, you immediately scanned the crowd, quickly finding Ruby, Liv, and Sarah. You smiled at them before starting to play "Superbeast." After the song, Rob talked to the crowd until you got another guitar ready for the next song.

When "Living Dead Girl" came on, you heard Liv and Ruby cheer louder than the whole crowd ever did. After playing Rob's hits such as "More Human Than Human" and "Sick Bubblegum," you started the next song right in front of Liv, Ruby, and Sarah.

After "Never Gonna Stop," the show got through more of Rob's hits such as "House of 1000 Corpses," "Thunderkiss '65," and a duet cover of "Helter Skelter" with Marilyn Manson. You looked at Ruby and Liv before whispering something into Rob's ear. After a couple seconds, Rob speaks into the mic.

Rob: Ok Pittsburgh! Since it's Y/N's last night on the tour with us, he wants to dedicate this next song to all the ladies out in the crowd.

You pulled off your shirt, exposing your abs, as all the women, including Ruby and Liv all cheered and felt hot while Sarah just rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Rob: Ok... a little too much for the ladies, but anyway... ladies, hold on to your pussies, this is gonna get nasty.

The bass tab began for "Pussy Liquor" as you stood in front of Liv and Ruby while you played your guitar and managed to sneak a couple of kisses to both of them. After the song finished, it went into "Dragula" as the last song of the night.

After the song and show finished, you waved to the crowd for you farewell.

Rob: I would like to thank my buddy, Y/N Y/L/N for taking time out of WWE to come play for us for a little while! Thank you Pittsburgh! Goodnight!!!

The crowd roared as did the riott squad before you and Rob walked backstage and got ready for the V.I.P. guests to come backstage.

*An hour later*

You had all of your makeup off until you heard a squeal coming from the hallway. You turn to see Liv jump into your arms and tackle you.

Liv: Hi daddy! We missed you soooooooo much!

You: I missed you too baby!

Liv then smashed her lips onto yours.

Ruby: Save some of him for me Gionna!

You: Hey Rue Rue.

Ruby smiled as you got up and gave her a passionate kiss. After a few seconds, you two break the kiss and hugged Sarah before joining the others at the v.i.p after party.

Sarah: That was an awesome show Y/N

You: Thank you. Now's time to get back to work.

Sarah: When are you supposed to be back?

You: In a week, they gave me a little extra time to rest from this tour.

Sarah nodded until Rob came up to you and the squad with Sheri.

Rob: Nice to see you ladies again.

The Squad: You too.

The squad all hugged Rob and Sheri. After a little while, you and the squad all took a picture with Rob, Sheri, and Marilyn before you shook hands with Rob before going your separate ways.

Rob: Thanks again for helping us out Y/N

You: My pleasure man, if you need me again, I'll be happy to help.

Rob: Take it easy buddy! See you next time!

You held up a peace sign and walked to the car where the Riott Squad were all waiting. Ruby and Liv were in the back seat as you joined them and held onto them for the whole car ride back to the hotel that the squad were all staying at. Once arriving, you, Ruby, and Liv all stripped of your clothes and climbed into bed with each other and fell asleep in no time.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 296 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
16.7K 311 15
A short prequel to Tainted Love. You came from an abusive relationship with your family when one day the whole family fell apart and you were taken i...
7.1K 185 7
My First Tiffany Stratton Story! Enjoy!
93.6K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...