Equilibrium

By nervouslynerdy

A nation stood long ago. Divided into 4 vast states. Sólin , Stökkva , Lyktin and Flögur. Summer , Monsoon S... More

Author's note
The Four Kingdoms
Prologue
Ch 1 : Happy Birthday
Ch 2 : Not again
Ch 3 : Never obey
The characters
Ch 4 : Never underestimate me
Ch 6: Riots

Ch 5: uh boys

38 18 9
By nervouslynerdy

"Mother, why lock him up in the dungeons when you know she could meet him and fulfill the prophecy?" I heard my wretched sister say.
Isolde didn't reply. "Can you hear it?" She said.
Suddenly the stone turned transparent. I stopped breathing , Mother was staring at my soul. I didn't move.
"Ah! It's nothing just a rat. Sorry dear continue." She finally said turning around.
"I was saying when you know that the prophecy going to fulfilled by a .... inside the castle ...." her voice trailed off.
I heard the door close. I waited to be sure that they had gone.
I pushed the rock and stretched my limbs.

"You don't look like a princess." He said looking at my torn dress and muddy face.
"And who are you ?" I asked. "I am Liam." He replied smirking. His hair were silver , no biggie but his eyes were two different colours - gold and grey.

I felt something. Some emotion I had never known.
"Why are you here?" I said standing a bit on my toes to show supremacy as he was 6'1.

"For stealing I guess? I took an plum from my own cart and a chamber maid saw me and gasped and that's how I ended up here." He smirked again

As he smiled little depressions formed on his cheeks. His smile was infectious. I shoved my feeling to the bottom. "Are you from Lyktin?" I asked.
A siren could be heard. Shouting and screaming. "I got to go." I said exiting.

_____

Sorry it was short but from now days I will have more time as my summer holidays have begun.
Pls support.

Q : what do you think was the emotion she experienced when she saw Liam?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.8K 23
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
137K 6.8K 43
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
393K 16.6K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
28.1K 3.4K 7
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...