Olympians

By aug_00

[Completed] I need you." "No you don't need me. You want me, want me just for my body and nothing more..." "J... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXII
XXXIV
XXXV
✨Thanks+ More✨

XIII

2.3K 136 29
By aug_00

I've decided that I want to give this book a timeline so I will be saying how many days have passed between each chapter. I hope that will also help you guys keep up with the pace of the book.

Enjoy!

Next day

I lay in bed wide awake as I stare at the beautiful beauty next to me.

To ever think that someone could ever hurt someone as beautiful and kind as him angers me. Sets off a switch inside me that only allows me to see red but I was the one who hurt him. I was the one who let the tears fall and dry on his beautiful cheeks, which should only hold a beautiful rose color. I was the one who did not let him sleep with a smile on his face.

Yet I do not want to let go of him. I do not want to see him far away from me but I hurt him.

In order for him to not get hurt by my side any longer is for me to change. I know that I have started changing in a way. It is only around Taehyung but thats who truly matters. He has sparked something within me and I will find out what that spark is no matter what.

Putting the thoughts aside I focus on the important matter at hand which at this moment is Tae.

I get closer to him and pull him in closer, not allowing any space between us. As I did this I felt my heart start to warm up and it was a feeling that I wasn't quite familiar with but I did not mind that the warmness is taking refuge in my heart. I like it. I like it because it's coming from him.

I feel Tae start to move around in my arms and I back away a little to give him space to adjust himself but the second I do that he whines at the loss of warmth and contact.

He immediately latches himself on to me once more and cuddles as closely as he possible can. I let out a little chuckle from his behavior and rake my fingers through his beautiful silky hair.

After a couple of minutes of silence he stirs a little until he lifts his head and looks up at me with a shy small smile with his natural dusty rose cheeks that I have come to like kissing when I can.

"Good morning Jungkook." He says in such a deep velvety voice that shocks me every time. But I love it. I love hearing him talk with such a voice. A voice that makes my heart warm up even more. Melting the cold heart that is currently in place.

"Good morning Taehyung. How did you sleep?" I say as I place my hand on his cheek and softly touch his cheeks and he leans into the touch and his smile grows even more. "Not the best but I am having a good morning." He lets out a small chuckle to try and hide how he truly feels and I feel like I need to beat myself for causing him to feel this way. He should not have to feel like this.

"Well I'll make the morning even better. Want to join me for a bath?" As soon as the words leave my mouth he is already up and ready to go. I chuckle at his eagerness as he gets up from the bed.

It seems as if he does not remember that he isn't wearing any clothes as he stands there waiting for me to get off the bed as well.

I give him a smirk and his happy look turns to one of confusion. I get up from the bed and walk his way and grab him by his waist and pull him against me and that's when he turns completely flustered.

I chuckle once he notices but I don't let him say anything as I smash our lips together, making him moan at the harsh and unexpected contact. I let my hands travel down to his ass and I knead it while he moans into the kiss, allowing me to swallow down all of the sounds he was making.

With swift movements I lift him up and he is quick to wrap his legs around my waist, all without breaking the kiss in the slightest.

He wraps his arms around my shoulder and pulls himself even closer to me while I start to move towards the bath.

Once we get there our lungs remind us that we need to breathe so we both reluctantly remove our lips but remain close to each other. I look at his beautiful blue eyes that have turned into a bright blue that I have never seen before. A blue that was so enticing and alluring that I could not look away even for a second. I did not want to blink afraid that I will miss the blue of his eyes.

I want to remember this very moment, to remember him in my arms like this with the most shocking blue eyes anyone could ever see. But they do not have the pleasure of seeing it because he is mine. His eyes are mine. His body is mine.

I set him down without breaking eye contact as he did the same.

But someone had to turn the bath on and that would mean we would have to eventually break eye contact but it seems like neither of us wanted to.

I continue to stare until he lets out the most beautiful melodious laugh that warms my heart ever so warmly.

"I would love to continue to stare at you but one of us must start the bath." He says as he removes his hands from around my neck and makes his way to the bath.

Once he finishes setting it up the way he wants we both get in.

I lay my back against the tub while he lays his against my front. We sit there with him in my arms while a comfortable silence engulfs us.

Well until Tae decides to speak up which I did not mind at all since his voice is something I can hear all day and not get irritated by.

"Don't you think it's weird that we have only known each other for about two weeks now and we are already like this?" I look at him confused and mad as to why he would think that time matters when it comes to ones feelings. I'm glad that he is facing the other way because I felt my eyebrows furrow, causing me to give a mean look, and this would have definitely started an argument that does not need to be started.

"And why should time matter when it comes to how one feels? You're Eros, the god of love, you should know better." I did not mean for it to come out as stern as it did but it was not something I regret, this is how I feel on the matter and he should know it.

He turns around to face me with a shy smile and I bring my hand up to caress his cheeks. Letting a smile of my own appear.

"I know I am the god of love. I help people come together, to create the love. I've seen it happen before my eyes more times then I can count. But I have never felt it. I have never given my body like this to anyone. I've always longed to fall in love and to feel that feeling but I've never had that pleasure to do so. So I am unclear on how things go when it comes to me."

I look at him slightly shocked.

The god of love does not know how to love and has never been loved.

It makes me angry as to how no one can love him but then I am happy because I am his first in everything.

"Well I am no expert on love or feelings but what I do know is that when you have feelings for another you act on them. No point in waiting. And with time you can tell if your feelings are right. So that's what we are doing. We are acting on our feelings since there is no point in waiting." I lay a gentle kiss on his forehead making him let out a sigh of relief as he leans in to my touch and smiles brightly.

"No point in waiting."

~~~~

"Where are you going now?" I ask him as I tie his belt around his toga, to complete his look.

He looks absolutely stunning, beautiful.

I've taken it upon myself to get him new robes, ones that have the palace crescent on them. I want people to know who he belongs to. And it seems like he doesn't mind either.

I've even given robes to Jin with the palace crescent engraved on them due to the gods and goddesses that try to get their filthy hands on him.

Seokjin is a genuine and caring person who does not deserve to be treated as if he is some meal waiting to be ravished.

Also in order to keep Tae close to me I have to keep his friends close as well. Which in his case, the only friend he has is Seokjin. But I have actually come to like Seokjin. He knows how to get to someone.

"I have to go down to Earth and then I'm coming right back up. It doesn't seem like love is all over the place today." He turns around in my arms with a smile.

"And what will you be doing?" He asks sweetly while he takes the rope I was holding in my hands and starts to tie it around my waist. I couldn't help but smile at the action. An action usually done by lovers.

"I have a meeting with some other Olympians. You can attend if you would like." He immediately shakes his head with a look of disdain and disgust etched on his face.

"Hopefully one day you get over your dislike for Olympians and actually join me to one of my meetings." I say while we start to walk out of our room and to the door where I usually see him off, if I am not busy.

"I will stop disliking Olympians the day you decide to be genuinely nice towards others." I let out a scoff and he quickly kisses my cheek as he and Jin, who appeared out of nowhere, go off to the back garden to eat a quick breakfast before they go.

God, he's perfect.

I decide to go straight to my meeting to see why in Olympus this meeting was called for.

Before I even open the door to the room I can hear the yelling. And once I open it the chatter dies down just to start back up again.

"Zeus!"

"Zeus you must see this!"

"Zeus what is happening?"

"Zeus!"

"Zeus!"

"Zeus!"

"SILENCE!!" A loud sound of thunder went throughout the room causing every single Olympian in attendance to quiet down immediately.

"What in Olympus is going on here?" I ask irritated as I take my seat at the table facing all the gods and goddesses who looked slightly scared by my tone.

"King it's about Hades." Athena says and I immediately roll my eyes at her words. Can they not leave him be?

"And what is wrong with Hades?" I ask as I give her a hard stern look which makes her lower her gaze. That's better.

"It seems as if he has found someone to love. The rules of the Underworld are starting to change." I felt relief upon hearing her words. My brother has finally found someone for him. He no longer has to be alone.

"And what is the problem with that?" I stand up from my seat to look at the circle that was on the middle of the table to see that the Underworld is indeed changing.

"This changes everything for us, he needs to get rid of whoever he has with him. He needs to be alone." I glare at the god who spoke and when I look up at him I see it to be Ares, god of war.

As well as Eros' father.

I take slow steps towards him as I hold his stare but he does not back down as he is suppose to and that makes my anger intensify.

I get really close to him and speak really slow.

"What. Did. You. Say?"

He backs down slightly from the tone of my voice but still stands proud. Oh, he should know better then to do this.

"You heard me...my king." It's good to know he still fears me.

"Are you challenging me Ares?"

Lightning starts to build up in my hands and I couldn't control it when I heard the words, "Yes."

I let the lighting strike him and I did not stop there.

I couldn't.

No one stands up to me, I am king!

And no one in Olympus or the Underworld dare say a word about my brothers.

If they do, an example will be made out of them and that is what's currently happening to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 225 15
'Please don't be in love with someone else'
404K 16.1K 26
Namjoon saw Jin as just friends but Jin wanted a little more.
96.9K 4.1K 25
" I'm here to protect you, not love you know your place Mr. Jeon " " it's not fair, why can't I love you?! " " ..I love someone else Mr. Jeon, please...
2.9K 278 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.