Game of Thrones: The blue eye...

De liddya

Lyanna Stark is the eldest daughter of Catelyn and Eddard Stark. She is the twin of Robb Stark. When the Kin... Mais

2. Wolf's Blood
3. The Inn
4. The Night
5. King's Landing

1. King Robert

8.9K 165 11
De liddya

I walked warily through the long halls of Winterfell. The empty and long halls made me miss the days when my father needed not go to King's Landing. Well he did not need to today, either.

Today was the day the King was arriving. I was anxious and scared. I touched the stone wall, it was warm in my surprise. I drew my fingers with the wall as I walked in my dark dress. My black furred direwolf pup was tailing me. I called her Shade because she walked quietly everywhere and followed me like a shadow.

I hummed on my own the Rains of Castamere. It seemed proper only because the Lannisters were coming as well. I walked silently as a ghost, no one could here me approach. My blue eyes that in some coloring turned into a shade of lilac searched for safety. I didn't really know what I was looking for.

"Lya," I heard my father's low growl from behind me. I turned around and caught him glancing me like he was going to lose me. I frowned gently and Shade barked brightly. I sushed her.

"What is it father?" my question was answered by a soft smile on my father's old face. He sighed tiredly and gestured for me to walk to him. I did as he asked. The direwolf followed me still sensing my fear. I walked as graceful as I was able.

"They are here soon, take your fur and come to us." I nodded and walked past him. I went with Shade to my bedroom, it wasn't much. It looked like a tiny cave but I liked it. I took my fur and placed it on my shoulders. I walked to the door and glanced at Shade. She cocked her head to me and I scoffed.

"Don't pout. I'll be back soon," I said as I closed the door behind me.

I walked briskly outside where father, mother, my sisters Sansa and Arya, and brothers Rickon, Robb and Bran. I pulled my fur closer and walked next to Robb. With a tiny bump I caught his attention. He raised his brow at me and smiled.

"What?" he asked and I just directed my eyes in front.

"Nothing," I said calmly. I had a dark and deep shade black of hair and my eyes deep blue. They were so dark that sometimes they'd look black or a very dark brown.

I inhaled deeply as I saw the royal prince ride up. I noticed Sansa smiling at him and Robb glaring at him. This wasn't a good start. Then came some of the soldiers and a coach that carried probably the queen and the royal children. Then came king Robert. He rode after the coach and everyone kneeled down. I was shocked that the king was fat. And red faced. He signaled us all to rise and all did.

"Your Grace," father said and looked at the king. Everyone was waiting and looking in turns Ned and the king. I was tapping my fingers inside my cloak against my thigh.

"You've got fat," Robert said to him. Then after a tiny stare from Ned they both started laughing.

"Cat!" the king took my mother into a warm embrace. She was surprised and her calm and cold face turned into a surprised one.

"Your Grace," Catelyn responded and Robert drew from the hug.

"Nine years. Why haven't I seen you? Where the hell have you been?"

"Guarding the North for you, Your Grace. Winterfell is yours."

My eyes went to the queen who now was coming out of the coach. Cersei Lannister, or Baratheon, was her name. My eyes were locked just for a moment with Cersei's. When I looked at her I could sense the despise. Then came the other royal children. King Robert was talking to Robb and then he walked in front of me.

"You are a true beauty. You remind me of your aunt Lyanna," he said with a tone of longing. I knew that aunt Lyanna had been promised to him. That is why I smiled softly and thankfully with a curtsy. King Robert then went on to Arya. I caught the queen glaring at me once again. This wasn't the first time someone had said I looked like Lyanna Stark, father's sister. Besides the eyes they said I looked like her, like I was a copy of some sort.

I moved my eyes to the knight who now removed his helm. My eyes stayed lingering on his face. Blonde golden hair and a smug smile on his face. I knew who he was. He was the kingslayer. Cersei Lannister's brother; the one who killed the mad king. Jamie Lannister noticed my staring and nodded at me with a brow raise. I didn't react, I only moved my gaze back to Robert.

Cersei approached my family with a cold and emotionless face.

"My queen," Ned said with a bow, and I smiled softly to her, though she only glanced at me coldly.

"My queen," my mother said and curtsied. I glanced at Robb by my side, he looked at the queen nonstop and I grabbed him by his hand quickly getting his attention.

"Where's Jon?" I asked with a raise of my dark brow. I saw a tiny glare from my mother towards me. She didn't like me spending so much time with Jon.

"Behind you," he whispered at me with a wide smirk. I turned quickly and caught a glance at Jon. He seemed rather concentrated on the king and what he was doing. I sighed deeply and moved my eyes to the King as well.

"Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects." King Robert wanted to pay his respects to Lyanna, I knew that. Cersei didn't seem to be happy by the king's decision.

"We've been riding for a month, my love. Surely the dead can wait." Her eyes shot ice towards her husband.

"Ned." The king's glance was demanding.

***

It was time for the celebration. I was sitting next to Robb in my dark and slight open from the neck. It covered my elbows but it showed my collar bones. Everyone was drinking, laughing and music was going on loud. I was sitting next to Robb. He was talking loudly to his friends and laughing. I glared around the room and realized I had no fun in here. I had already eaten and I was anxious to get to practicing with my dagger.

"What is it sister?" Robb turned around and asked about my expression. I just sighed deeply and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I have a bad feeling about the Lannisters. I'm sorry I am not to ruin your mood," I said softly and smiled to my twin brother. He just nodded with understanding smile and turned around to his friend.

I got up and turned around to plead exit from my mother. She was sitting next to the queen and as I asked her with my eyes I noticed the queen staring at me in despise. My mother nodded and I grabbed my skirt and walked briskly towards the outing. I walked to the hall and felt the warmth and noise of the banquet get more distant. I felt being pulled into the shadows and as I glanced up to who had caught me it was Theon Greyjoy. I frowned at him and tried to get out.

"What on earth are you doing Greyjoy?" I asked whilst trying to get out. Get him off of me. He smiled deviously and moved his lips closer to mine. His breath smelled like alcohol.

"I know you want it. Admit it Lya."

His hands went on to my waist and started raising my skirt. "You should really have someone to escort you. Poorly thought of your father." I whined in desperation. Then I remembered my dagger on my right thigh and as the skirt rolled up I pulled it out of it's case. I moved it swiftly in my hand and turned us around placing the blade on Theon's throat and his back against the wall.

"I could kill you right now," I whispered with the cold blade digging slightly in his skin, making him grunt. I left on his neck a shallow wound that let out just few drips of blood. "If you walk away and never even lay a glance towards me I'll let you live." I removed the blade and took a few steps back

He nodded and walked to the other way, looking embarrassed that I had almost had the chance to cut his throat open. I smirked to myself and playfully put the knife back in it's holster. I heard a dark chuckle from my right and turned my gaze over to the source of it. Blonde hair and a cocky smirk were caught by my eyes and I scrunched my nose and rolled my eyes. Kingslayer.

"Feisty," he said and took a few steps forward as did I. Inches away from me he raised his hand to move my dark hair out of my eyes. I looked at his face, and he was as handsome as they said. But also as cocky and smug.

"It is no business of yours Lannister," I said and grabbed his hand, moving it out of my face. He chuckled and smirked widely. He leaned on closer and cupped my face.

"But it is," he whispered and smirked yet again. I frowned and followed his eyes. "Everyone seems to be stunned by your beauty and itching to lift your skirt, just to get a taste of you." His hands wandered on my body. Lower and lower by the inch. Oddly enough, I wasn't able to stop him. I did not want to stop him. "Honestly I don't see what the big deal is really," he whispered with a devious smirk. I studied his expression and seeked for some kind redeeming qualities.

"You are as handsome as they say, I will gladly admit it. You just lack the certain... charm." I moved my eyes down to his crotch with a raise of my brows. I was teasing him. I meant to tease him. His annoyance put a satisfied smile on my face.

"No need to shoot daggers at me Lady Stark. I am just making sure nothing bad happens to you," he said and leaned on his other leg and held his hand on his sword.

"Yes," I said with a sarcastic smile, "please escort me to my room. I beg, oh Jaime Lannister. Please." He seemed amused, and so was I. I slowly then trailed my hand through my abdomen on my lower stomach. Biting my lip I locked our gazes. "Maybe after that I'll touch myself."

"That is not a way a lady should speak. It might send the wrong image," the Lannister whispered smugly, whilst taking few steps forward.

"Do I need to be a lady in bed as well?" I asked, teasing him. I was glad that not either one of my parents knew this side of me. They would die of shame if they knew I spoke like a payed woman. The Kingslayer still had his eyes on me. I was not able to bring myself to say something clever, so all I did was wish him good night. "Good night my dearest ser."

"May you dream, my lady Lyanna."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
105K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...