𝓑𝓀𝓝 β€’ π“§π“§π“§π“£π“”π“π“£π“π“’π“˜...

By bloodsuccca

I kissed the bitch, blood on my lips. holy shit, he scarred the bitch, i grabbed her bra, and tell her she ca... More

Characters
get me out, now
blood bath
locked up
back to the old ways
blood on my lips
gray skies
young bloodsucca
blood, blood, blood
run, run, run
this is our job
bright pink lips
save me
home
street fights
night sky
makeout hill

were fucked

3.1K 142 84
By bloodsuccca

play the song :)

-

Jahseh's POV

I woke up & sat up, causing my head to pound. I reached over to the night stand to grab my phone. I opened it seeing i had a text messages i received from when i was sleeping.

kimora
when are you coming over?
delivered 10:32am
read 12:21pm

babyboyyy
my bad, i was busy but i'm omw
now
delivered 12:22pm

I got up off the bed & stumbled over to my dresser. i opened the drawers, causing them to squeak. i shuffled through my clothes until i was satisfied with what i had picked.

I went into the kitchen to grab some aspirin and water for Celeste when she wakes up. I set them both on the night stand for her and left.

how could such a sweet girl endure so much pain so young?

i knew of celeste for some time. growing up with wifi, i would see her around sometimes. i used to always see her as a little sister until we all started to grow up. as years went by, i stopped seeing her that way.

she grew up, becoming more beautiful & she knew how to carry herself. at school she would stay out of drama & keep her head in the books. she is the type of person to let people walk all over her in order for others to be satisfied.

wifi always tried his best to stick up for her but when he left her in the beginning, he wasn't able to as much. with him not being around, there was no one to care for her or her well being, it was sad. depressing.

I snapped out of my thoughts, trying to calm my mind my mind.

As i pulled into the drive way I shut off my car and walked up to her door to open it.

"Jahseh" she called as she came up to me.

"I missed you" she said kissing my lips as the taste of alcohol was left on them.

"I missed you too Kimora" I mumbled.

I didn't really have strong feelings for her but I still care about her and her well being. why the fuck do i always care for peoples feelings when they clearly don't care for mine?

We walked into her bedroom as I plopped down on her bed, she stumbled in behind me. as she came closer to the bed she laid on top of me.

"i want you" she slurred into my ear.

"you drunk right now, later" i said as i pushed her off of me.

she pouted as she poked her lip out. she got under her bedcovers & laid beside me.

"I love you" she spoke as she laid her head in my chest. does she really?

"Mmhh" i mumbled as i out my arm around her.

We laid down on the bed and watched TV for a while. She had fallen asleep so i took this time to scroll through instagram.

After about an hour i got up.

"Ima get going Kimora" I said kissing her forehead. She nodded her head in response as she went back to sleep.

I walked out of her room and to the front door.

All these thoughts began to race through my head and began to consume me as usual.

The money i've been getting and earning isn't lasting. We used the last bit of it to bail Trunks outta jail a couple weeks ago.

As my anxiety increased as my mind began to trail else where. suddenly an idea popped into my head. Not a very good one though.

I got in my car and drove to the nearest store. i grabbed my mask and gun.

Doing this shit made me even more upset. I'm trying to change my ways and work on myself as a better person. But his is what i have to do.

I have no job. I'm in & out of school. There is no other choice.

I ran inside and immediately started yelling.

"GIMME ALL THE SHIT IN THE REGISTER" i yelled as i pointed the gun to them.

As they were putting the cash in a bag, i turned my head to see a women on the phone with the police, scared.

"HURRY THE FUCK U- " i was cut off my police officers running into the store. I slowly stopped what i was doing.

"DROP YOUR WEAPON AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!" a police officer yelled. I slowly dropped the gun i had in my hands and sighed.

"Get on the ground now" they yelled. Once again i did as told. As soon as i laid down on the ground they rushed over to me and slapped the cold metal cuffs on me.

I already knew where i was heading and it wasnt gon be my first time there either.

As i rode in the cop car i put my head down.

Why can't my ass jus do good for once?

Nah, Jahseh, this is who you are and no one and nothing can change you.

That bitch changed you, all you doin now is watching out for ya self. 

Once the car came to a stop, they pulled me out of the police car roughly and they dragged me inside.

"Welcome back to Juvenile Jahseh Onfroy" the lady at the desk said.

They took my mug shot once again before giving me a jump suit to change into. Once i was finished they took my clothes and took me to my cell, pushing me inside.

I looked and began to think.

I'm surrounded by these for walls once again.

-

Celeste's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. I groaned sitting up as i grabbed my head. Last night was a blur until i started realizing what happened.

I sighed looking at the night stand. I grabbed the two aspirins and took them dry, no water. I seen a little note from X saying that he was out.

I grabbed my phone and read he latest threat that my boyfriend sent me.

Daren
where the fuck yo ass at.
delivered 12:13pm

After reading it, i began to panic but soon calmed down realizing that he doesn't no where i am so i'm safe for now.

i got up out the bed and walked into the living room. My knee still hurts and the cuts on my face my father gave me also hurt.

As i reached the living room, i seen my brother, Ski, Coolie, and Trunks smoking.

"Zay" I call catching his attention. He looks and me and his face went from 'what' to 'shocked' to 'angry'.

"Oh shit" I heard Ski mumble.

"What the fuck happened to your face" Trunks asked. I knew i had some cuts on it but by the looks of their faces made me think much worse.

"My dad" Wifi mumbled as he got up. I walked into the bathroom to see what was so bad.

Once i stepped inside i seen my face. It was a complete wreck. I had a black eye on my left eye and a slit under my eye and on my eye brow, a cut on my lip, and my whole cheek was bright red.

Just by looking at my self made me disgusted. I felt tears run down my cheek, making the cuts sting. I quickly wiped them away before trying to leave the bathroom.

Wifi pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry sis, I'm gon kill his ass. Just wait on it" he said pulling away from the hug. I nodded my head in response before going out to the living room and laying on the couch.

"As i was sayin before Cece came in, we all should start street fighting" Coolie said. Wifi, Ski, and Trunks all laughed.

"Nigga we already livin a dangerous life, that's even worse" Ski said.

"Then what are we gon do then? Selling drugs ain't gon get us now where" Coolie sighed.

"Y'all can do other stuff" I said quietly.

"Like what" Coolie questioned.

"Y'all can maybe make music" I said.

"That ain't a bad idea but ion think i can sing my nigga" Coolie laughed causing us all to laugh as well.

"We don't gotta sing, we can rap" Wifi said.

"But what if it's don't work out? People at school gon think we clowns" Trunks said shaking his head.

I sighed in defeat. I pulled out my phone was opened snapchat. I examined the cuts and bruises all over my face. I also noticed i had one on my neck from him slamming me to the wall.

Maybe cutting won't be so bad after all? i don't got nothing else to live for or no one to satisfy.

As i was about to get up to go to the bathroom, there was a hard ass knock on the door. Everyone stopped talking and went dead silent. Wifi, Trunks, Ski, and Coolie all ran and hid behind the couch.

"Go open the door bitch" Ski whisper yelled to me. I mean mugged him

"Yo ass will be fine. I got my glock right here" Trunks said patting his belt.

I got up off the couch and opened the door to see my father and three other police officers. I was immediately roughly pushed to the wall before being able to speak or question their actions.

"Yo what the fuck!? Nigga get yo hands off her" Wifi yelled hopping out from behind the couch and walking up to us.

"I suggest you shut your mouth before i put your ass in cuffs" the other officer said to him.

"Celeste Rivera you are under arrest for theft, battery against Trever Rivera" a different officer said to me as he put me in cuffs. Why the hell my father doing this to me?!

"That's a whole damn lie. Shorty was with us these all day today and yesterday and i'm pretty sure he's the one beating her. Look at shorty face" Ski spoke with anger.

"She probably just did it for attention or it's apart of her act. This shit on her face is probably makeup" the officer said.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say could be and will be used against you" they said as they pushed me out the house.

"Y'all are crazy" I shouted out of anger. Wifi, Trunks, Coolie, and Ski watched from the door as they opened the police car door.

"Be careful Cece. Don't let that place get to yo head, that shit will drive you nuts. But we'll get yo ass out soon" Ski yelled to me.

"Don't worry sis, i'll get you out there soon" Wifi yelled. I looked back at him to see tears pricking his eye. I know how much he hater being apart from me.

I took one last look at them causing me to go teary eyed. They'll run my name once i get to the jail and see that i have more theft charges and battery charges, but it's not on my father. They were random fights.

I looked back at my father to see him smirking evilly at me before they slammed the door shut.

As usual, the car ride to the jail was silent.

Once we arrived to the jail, i was given a green jump suit and grimy, worn out shoes that i was forced to change into. They then brought me over to take my mug shot before taking me to my cell.

As i walked through the narrow hallways of the jail, people hollered and yelled at me. Once we stopped walking, the officer opened my cell and pushed me inside, causing me to fall.

I walked back up to the cell bars and put my hands outside the bars. The officer uncuffed my hands and feet before walking off.

I slid down the wall until i came in contact with the cold hard ground. I was angry yet i was sad over this whole situation. I was angry because they believed my father over me when they can see i've clearly been abused, and sad because i don't want to be in here.

i want to be faraway from this place & my father.

People can loose their minds by just sitting in here and starring at the same four walls everyday.

A tear of sadness and frustration fell from my eyes as i sat there. People yelling and screaming nasty & vile things at one another we're heard in the distance.

Just get me the hell out of here before i go crazy.

Moments later i heard a thud noise hitting the bars of my cell. I looked around confused until i hear someone call my name.

"Yo celeste" i hear a familiar voice question.

-

please comment

vote?

please excuse any grammar errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
5.8K 272 20
[COMPLETED] Still no proper description because I suck at these...It's a great read..I swear! LLJ.
21.9K 362 23
Fuck around and find out DD Osama x reader this story contains guns, violence, sexual content, and gang activities. etc I reread it lowkey cringe bu...
473K 18.5K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...