Intriguing Endearment [Vegeta...

Aramis_Queen tarafından

He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that br... Daha Fazla

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen.

1K 50 9
Aramis_Queen tarafından

         -A one night's glee turned into nights, a day into days, a month into several more months, and even if he was adamant on claiming it was only a meeting of skin, she felt connected; aware that there was something deeper than mere lust flowing between them. He was in constant denial, but she saw right through his perplexity.

Part of her detested herself for positioning him in a tricky situation and yet, part of her wished he'd overcome his dilemma. She was selfish for expecting; for hoping the impossible, but at this point she was too involved to let go. Perhaps, it was wrong on her behalf to be wishing for his love...maybe she was wrong...but then...maybe she could help and stop him from sinking further. If only...if only he'd opened up and give her the opportunity; she'd teach him how to live...she'd teach him how to love. Yet, she, out of any reasonable person on earth knew that she was foolish for pursuing an ambition with no clear positive outcome. Hell, she'd even break herself just to fix him...for now...she'd grant herself the permission to be selfish and to love him with every single fiber of her body.

      Tonight specifically, she was unable to sleep; unsure about the strange churning in the pit of her stomach; her heart pounded. What was she scared of?

Her eyes shifted to the sleeping man beside her; Vegeta was sweating considerably and breathing noisily, body warmth as twice as the usual. He'd been like this for the past couple of days now. And, he'd asked her not to worry about him, that he could hold his own; still...how she wished he'd let her... Tempted, she was to touch him, to hug him, to caress him and soothed his agony but he just wouldn't! It appeared he was driving another set of nightmares again.

Glancing through the window, she heaved. Perhaps she could... Sliding out of bed tranquilly, she bent down and grasped her black night gown, shrouding her naked body in soft, satiny fabric with thin strap, enhancing her feminine curves. It was cold and her, walking barefoot on the marble, did very little in keeping her warm. Stepping on her balcony, she hugged her petite frame in an attempt to shield herself from the chilly breeze of the late hours.

     "Ah...the stars are beautiful tonight!" She remarked dreamily.

   'Now that I think about it...tonight would've been a full moon!' She reflected; 'but there's no moon anymore...I've gotten used to it.'

Resting her hands as support on the nonskid, absentmindedly, she enjoyed the loneliness of her company. Maybe in an hour or so, she'd go back to bed, right now, she would enjoy the view and inhaling the elixirs of life was all that matters. Suddenly, a soothing warmth engulfed her as powerful, firm arms wrapped around her from behind. She didn't have to turn to know who he was. After all, she'd grown accustomed to his scent and the feel of his body against hers.

     "Oh...you're awake?!" She stared into a pair of obsidian eyes from over her shoulder, his hot breath fanning the skin of her shoulder blade; scorching her. The feeling was complete bliss.

        "You woke me!" The calmness in his voice was pacifying while he trailed soft kisses alongside her neck down to her shoulder blade, nipping and licking; she keened, head rocking to the side to allow him better access. Pressing his erection against her buttocks, he successfully managed to coax strangled moans from her, breath labored.

       "Y-You want to do it here?"

  "Here or there, it's all the same!"

       "It is not!" She responded calmly and his eyes met hers, grazing with foreign emotions. He didn't care, he wanted her. Brushing her gown deliciously up her thighs, his fingers gliding over her skin as lightning sparks shoot through her body, he lowered his boxers slightly with his free hand, pushing himself gently into her. Patience wasn't one of his best virtues.

     "Ah...wait a sec..." she moaned, but he was already deep within her, moving gently and deliciously against her walls; teasing her.

       "Ah...fine...alright!" She surrendered. His grip tightened suddenly on her left limb, lifting it up to make space for him to wander deeper. Several whimpers escaped her lips as her knees smacked against the wall of the nonskid with each thrust.

     "Ah...it hurts...my knee..." she whimpered through muffled breath and he stopped, studying the awkward position they were in. Removing himself from her, he bent down, lifting her up and carried her to the bed. She simply snuggled closer to him, arms wrapped around his neck securely, anticipating his intention.

'He is acting different...' she thought; 'he usually doesn't follow me if I leave the bed..."

Her head hit the pillow gently, hair splayed onto the silky fabric in a waterfall, as she watched him with hypnotized half lidded eyes while he tore the gown into shred. Crawling over her in torturous slowness, taking his time to explore the body he'd grown addict to.

-Ever since the beginning of their late night escapades, she knew they've grown closer to each other. To the world, their relationship was nowhere out of the ordinary; the usual arguments with no clear understanding, but to them, it was the excitement of a game of dominance obtained from insults, debates or even their secret intimacy.

This morning at breakfast, unlike their routine, Vegeta seemed particularly stressed as he consumed his food. A tension she'd not failed to notice. She was aware that something was wrong with his behavior the moment she'd abandoned their haven of peace to head for the bathroom where she threw up the rest of her undigested dinner in the toilet. It was a possibility that he might be worried about her, but it wasn't something she was ready to bet on.

"Is something wrong, Vegeta?" Her voice was as soft as honey when it raised in concern while studying the man she secretly claimed as hers. Her parents had left on what seemed to be a short trip, leaving her and the saiyan alone.

"Bulma..." He started calmly. When it was just the both of them, he'd called her by name. His calmness on the other hand, was always an indication that something was wrong. Resting his chopstick beside his plate, he studied her with concern. What could be bothering him? She was curious.

"Tell me Vegeta...what's wrong with you?" She questioned calmly, searching for the appropriate words so as not to enrage her saiyan. That's right; her saiyan!

"I think you should have yourself checked by one of earth's curator!"

"What? You mean a doctor? Hold on...what is that supposed to mean mister?" Her blue eyes expressed her newly ignited fury. So was he implying she was sick just cause she threw up once in the morning? That was unbelievable. Perhaps, he was disgusted by her now.

"Woman! I'm serious!" He sneered, clearly annoyed and she snapped, looking at him curiously, anger slowly subsiding from her body. His irises grazed with some unreadable emotions.

"How do you want me to understand Vegeta, if you won't even talk to me?!"

"Your scent..." he paused, avoiding her gaze suspiciously for sometimes, in search of the appropriate words. "You smell different!"

"Yeah! That's right I bought a new shampoo yest..."

"Woman...I'm not talking about your shampoo!" He interrupted furiously, banging his hands on the table, startling her a bit. He forced himself to calm down after registering in the offended look on her face. "Your body smell and feel different! Something is different with you! I need you to..."

"You're not suggesting I'm sick or something?"

"No!" He shook his head in disapproval. "You're not sick! Instead...I'm referring to what's inside you..."

"I'm not sure I understand Vegeta! W-what do you mean by inside me?" She was definitely confused and he scoffed, clearly uncomfortable.

"Have a check up Bulma! We'll talk about it tonight!" On this note, he left the table, half of his food untouched. She blinked several time, trying to understand the meaning of his words. Something was off with her lover and maybe, just this once, she would complied with his demand.

Heaving in defeat, she instructed her maids to clean the dishes while she headed for her living room, grasping the phone to book herself an appointment. She knew better not to ignore Vegeta's request. Part of her, content that he was worried about her; about her health.

It was a long wait till the results of her test were sent to the doctor in charged of her case. She'd been fiddling nervously at the hem of her red shirt ever since the doctor announced a strange possibility. Not that she was afraid, but she wasn't quite sure what to make of it if her results came out positive. So she waited longer, for the doctor's final verdict.

"Miss Brief! It's positive!" The doctor rested the file she'd been studying on the desk and Bulma suddenly realized she's been holding her breath, when she parted her lips slightly to inhale in deeply.

"W-what? You're telling me I'm pregnant?" Bulma stammered nervously as confusion settled in. She knew she shouldn't be surprised, considering her current intimate relationship with the saiyan prince and yet, something else seemed to be troubling her.

"From the lab test on your urine samples, it appears there's no mistake! And the other test you went through, indicates you're three month pregnant!" The doctor filled her in slowly on the nature of the test and its results before fixing another appointment date for her.

"Thank you doctor! See you next time!" She dismissed politely, hugging a copy of her report closely to her bust as she sauntered across the hallway. She was pregnant! The idea of being a mother pleased her deeply although, she didn't know what to expect from Vegeta. Part of her acknowledged however, that he already knew. Now it seemed to click together as the pieces to a puzzle of his uneasiness at breakfast surged in her mind. He knew she was pregnant and he seemed quite disturbed by it. Was he actually going to ask her to abort? She shook her head, pushing the thought of it at the back of her mind. No matter what his response would be, she was keeping the baby.

-Later on that night, she'd gone to bed earlier than him, skipping dinner so as to avoid any disturbing conversation. She still had to figure out a way to tell him though and yet, here she was laying in bed, feigning sleep until she finally sank into darkness.

When she'd woken up in the middle of the night, relief seared in as she realized he was actually beside her, sleeping in nothing but his boxers and sweating a pool. Like the previous night, he seemed quite agitated. Observing his handsome serene facial features with great interest, she came to the conclusion that after his assumptions were confirmed, the little piece of relationship that existed between them would be over. She blinked some of the tears that threatened to overwhelm her and instead, lifted her hand so as to caress his peaceful visage.

Briskly, even before she could touch him, he'd pulled back fastidiously, his coal black eyes glaring into hers. She retrieved her hands from his proximity and eyed him sadly. Clearly, he was startled.

     "Sorry...I woke you?"

         "Tch!" He scoffed, sliding off bed to head for the window where he could get a clear view of the stars. She studied him with extreme sorrow.

    "Woman!" He called sternly, sitting at the edge of the bed, tangling his arms in nonchalance.

         "What is it Vegeta?"

  "What are the results of..." He let the silence settled in. She knew what he was referring to and although she'd wished she could avoid this question, she was aware that no escape was available to her.

       "I...I'm pregnant Vegeta!" She declared calmly, taking note of how he was adamant not to face her. Somewhat, she was scared of his response and she'd prepared herself to hear it. He was a man who didn't forged bonds and it wouldn't surprise her if he'd asked her to abort.

        "Keep it...it's not like I care..." His response were but she knew that the superficiality of his words only couldn't be trusted. No, it was his way of telling her that he wanted that baby. Perhaps, to maintain his lineage. At the moment, her happiness had engulfed her and the tears of pain she'd been holding back, broke free. But she wasn't crying out of pain, she was crying out of happiness.

          "Really? Vegeta! Are you telling me I can keep the baby?" Her voice sounded incredulously surprised. He finally stared back at her, foreign emotions seared through his irises.

   "Whether you keep it or not, it doesn't matter as long as you leave me alone to my training!"

       "I-I...thank you!" The words escaped the boundaries of her lips in sobs, body moving on its own as she went on to hug him from behind. He didn't complained or shove her away, he just silently conformed.

       "Woman! I told you, you can keep it and your still crying? You earthlings will never fail to surprise me!"

   "Well..." she pulled back slightly, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "I suggest you stop calling my baby 'it mister!"

       "Whatever!" He growled in annoyance, smartly concealing his amusement. Now, he recognized his Bulma; the fierce one. Her absence during dinner, was a hint thrown his way to confirm his assumptions. The ki he'd felt from within her for several days before was undoubtedly that of a saiyan. Of course, he needed confirmation. At first he'd thought something to be wrong with her body, but slowly he understood what it meant.

Back on his planet, fetus were extracted from the womb of their mother and put into pod of water where their power level would be monitored while they grew. The second level of energy power protruding from the woman's faint ki was a clear indication of what had taken place.

Initially, the idea of becoming father infuriated him to an extent he'd destroyed the bots during the training just to vent out the frustration of his trepidation but although he was no qualified man in parenthood, having a son to maintain his lineage was acceptable.

Further; having progenitors somehow brought him some sort of satisfaction. Over the days of reflection, he'd come to term with it. If the woman wanted to keep the baby, it would remain her decision, he wouldn't interfere, and even if she didn't want it, he'd complied anyway.

Witnessing her tears however, had been sort of an epiphany. He knew she'd been afraid of his response. Even though he'd never admit it, he admired her courage to be willing to keep the baby of a man feared as being an intergalactic tyrant. She made him feel complete and accepted, despite his past atrocities.

However, he was also aware that with the arrival of the androids, he had yet to step in the shoes of his cold-blooded self again. But...he would rid the planet off of those androids if it meant he could shape a better future for her and the baby. This was the least he could do for the woman who believed and cared for him after all.

*******************************************************************
A/N:

Alright guys; I think you peeps deserves an explanation on this chapter.

Why is it actually written that way?

Well, after watching the dbz series more than 20 times, especially the android and cell game arc, I came to the realization that Vegeta shared a deeper bond with Bulma than portrayed in the superficiality of the show On their relationship.

How?

Simple, lets supposed that Vegeta didn't approve of Bulma's pregnancy or even the baby...I believe he'd asked the woman to get rid of Trunks.

Also later on in the Android Saga where future Trunks makes his apparition and Picolo calls him Trunks; Vegeta smartly realizes the purple hair saiyan to be his son through a monologue where he compares future Trunks name to his actual baby son's name; which means, he was paying attention to his baby son. How else would he have known the name of his son?

Initially, DBZ portrays Vegeta as a tyrant, a warrior with no feelings and yet, after Bulma's plane crashes due to Dr. Gero's attack, he tells future Trunks that he's got nothing to do with that 'foolish woman' (aka Bulma) and that 'blasted child' (aka baby trunks).

My assumptions are that, he didn't wish to appear as weak before his future son or even the others. He didn't want them to notice that he's changed.
Eventually, he address Bulma rudely in-front of  the others but...but...he doesn't disrespect her and even ask her to put the child talk down for a 'while'...he wants to know about Gero (*cough* he changes his tones) 

Child talk? Anyone?
Well that's simple, which mean that although he never quite hold his son, he did have a conversation with Bulma relating to his child.

So to justify this chapter as a whole:
Think about it that way; if Vegeta was against the idea of having baby Trunk, he could've asked Bulma to have an abortion or kill that child himself considering he was a tyrant and coldblooded saiyan under Frieza's reign. But on the contrary, he didn't kill the child nor ask for an abortion cause if he'd asked for an abortion, then I don't think Bulma would keep on talking to baby Trunk about going to meet his dad...about becoming as strong as dad or even compare her baby to Vegeta.

To me, both Vegeta and Bulma agreed to have that baby and no wonder she never missed an opportunity to chastised Yajirobe by threatening to report him to Vegeta for insulting his son. Which states clearly that Vegeta was already in love with Bulma before the Android saga and he accepted the facts that they were having a son.

Besides, like I mentioned before when he heard the name of future Trunks, he never once said that future Trunks name was alike to 'Bulma's son's' name but in fact he claimed that future Trunk had the same name as his 'SON' and further declared that yes; undoubtedly future Trunk was his 'SON'. He acknowledged the purple guy to be his child and if he didn't want the baby, he would've never acknowledge Trunk to be his son but rather to be the 'woman's son'.

Beside, shall we also mention the time he goes berserk when cell hurts Trunks?

So this is why, according to me, the real love story of Vegeta and Bulma would include Vegeta having no problem with Bulma having his son and also one mistake I want to adress which I've seen in several stories.
In super, Bulma said that Vegeta wasn't present during Trunk's birth and in dbz when Vegeta explains how he became a super saiyan, he said he'd landed on a planet, so as to avoid earth's distraction.

It could only mean either of two possibilities. First; He knew Bulma went in labor and decided to take off to another planet so as to avoid 'being distracted' considering that he needed to become super saiyan if he wanted to stand a chance against the android.

Or secondly, he didn't know the exact time Bulma would give birth and went to another planet to become a super saiyan. Of course on that planet, it took him only a day to become a super saiyan, which means, if we do a little calculation and assemble the puzzle; he wasn't gone for months, he was gone for probably a week.

The theory is simple; it took Goku six days to get on namek but Vegeta wasn't heading for namek, he went to a 'deserted' planet with no life (which mean he had no intention to kill if the planet were to explode due to some mishaps). So I think he must've been gone for a week only.
Not more, because he was back to train. If he arrived the day the Androids showed up, then he would never have known the name of his baby. And even Bulma confessed to Goku that she hadn't heard a lot about Vegeta lately. Which mean he was training while she took care of the baby.

To me personally, I believe this is what took place. Bulma went into labor, he left earth to concentrate on becoming a super saiyan if he wished to protect the woman he love. He became a super saiyan on an unknown planet that was on the brink of destruction. Left that planet, head for another planet, practiced his transformation and head back to earth. A week or two approximately he must've spent in space.

~End of Authors Notes~

*******************************************************************

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.7K 557 24
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. This story is from after the Cell Games and during the Buu Saga. After the Cell Games, Gohan struggles with his guilt an...
84.7K 2.2K 22
"Didn't Raditz tell you old timer?" Goku growls. "I wasn't born on this planet, I was sent here to destroy it. I'm sure that Gohan dropped me on purp...
3.7K 148 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
11.7K 450 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...