Intriguing Endearment [Vegeta...

Por Aramis_Queen

He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that br... Más

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve.

1.4K 56 9
Por Aramis_Queen

              -Applying some lips gloss to her beautiful pink lips, she winked mischievously at the woman staring back at her from the mirror. She'd just finished with her shower, shaving her legs and all required area that held unwanted hairs on her female body. She was almost complete with her makeover, the only final touch that was left was to spray some perfume and she would be done. The perfect gift for the perfect night.

     Earlier that day, after talking to Chichi about the confusion that has settled in her life, she was reminded of the fact that she wasn't just any woman. She was Bulma Brief and being who she was, when she'd wanted something badly, no one could actually stop her from acquiring it.

          She knew that whatever she was about to do, was risky. She might as well be rejected by him tonight but this was a must if she wanted to rid herself of her own doubts. It took her long enough and now, she was fully prepare for him. In fact, never before had she done whatever she was planning to do. Nervous was the appropriate term to describe her state of mind. Only one of the two possible scenarios could go down; either she would earn herself a rejection or she would spend the most wonderful night of her life. To her however, she personally wanted to teach him a lesson. Give him something to crave for her and make him realized that the connection between them was more than mere lust.

         Wrapping the pink, silky, off-shoulder bathrobe with lace edges, around her delicately feminine frame without bothering to knot the tie closure together, she grasped onto the fabric tightly to keep it from revealing the patterns of her naked body underneath.

      "You can do this!" She muttered words of encouragement to her own-self, took one last glimpse at herself and minced into her bedroom, continued her way barefoot into her corridor and climbed up some of the stairs that led to the devil's bedroom. She'd been completely transfixed to notice that she'd reached his bedroom door in no time, one hand resting onto the handle while the other held her bathrobe securely together. She sighed, hesitating a bit, heart pounding vehemently into her bust that it echoed deafeningly in her ears.

      'Should I do this?' She wondered hesitantly, studying the steel door, like they held the answers to her question. Movements from the corner of her right eyes caught Bulma's attention and she elegantly tilted her head to the side to watch the person. By the way her skin crawled and her shackles rose, she didn't have to stare at him to know who he was.

     He stood there, a few steps away from her, dressed in nothing but his blue armor tights, white, golden solleret boots, bare chest and eyes narrowed at her in austerity as he studied her every moves with extreme curiosity. Her lips twitched into a shy expectant smile. He was handsome. More than ever. Not even her smile was enough to alter the grim gnarl expression of his face. Shifting her malicious blue irises back to the steel door, she gently opened it and took a few steps into his bedroom, subtly inviting him to participate in her sin. Now that she'd set foot into the devil's den, she reached the point of no return.

    She didn't have to look back so as to know that he was already there, standing by the doorway. The room had heated up drastically enough for her to feel the electrifying sparks that had travel from their unconnected bodies.

     With shaking hands, she slowly unsecured the bathrobe and delicately let it slide off her shoulder-blades, glistening onto her back and collapsing on the ground behind her foot, leaving her stark naked before his obsidian, inflexible piercing orbs. Turning slightly to face him, she offered him another shy smile, rounded cheeks flustered as she willed herself to approach him.

     When they were close enough to each other, she noticed that the stern scowl on his forehead hadn't falter. Taking one last attempt to tempt him into sharing her sinful game, she ogled at him with hungry eyes, roving her hands greedily across the delectable pattern of his torse, and she relished the feel of him, delighted as her touch raised goosebumps along his flesh, exploring his body.

       Flinching momentarily under her grip, he violently clutched onto her wrists, suddenly pulling her flush against him, body slamming into each other, warmth enveloping them both as a gasp escaped Bulma's lips, she felt him move so he was close enough to take in her breath. He tried to fight back the decoy she'd thrown at him, but impossible to feign indifference to her enticement when she was this painfully appealing.

       She experienced her entire body heat rise in response to his confining proximity, and she shuddered when she felt his hands explored the skin of her back. Delicious tremors ravaged her body, her legs were threatening to give away. Kicking the door shut behind him impatiently, his strong firms hands finally secured around her soft buttocks, the heat of his touch scorching her and he lifted her upward, effortlessly, anticipating the fragility of her body.

    Taking up his cue, she wrapped her legs around his rocky waist in approval and stared down into his intense eyes, breath labored. Bulma's entire body fell nearly limp at the hungry look that grazed his black irises, and her palms burned to touch his face, to feel his skin beneath her fingertips. He inhaled in deeply, pushing against her until his lips was close enough to brush against hers as he uttered huskily; "woman! What are you doing to me!"

       Even before she could formulate a coherent thought, his lips was crashing against hers almost violently, and she could do nothing more than mewled in delight, her hands clawing convulsively at the skin of his broad shoulder-blade. It felt like lightning was shooting into her skin from every inch of her that was touched by him, and she shuddered as the shocking feel of him zipped through each nerves within her body.

     If she'd had the least bit of hesitation before, all she did currently was melt against him as his lips moved over hers, the force of his assault wreaking havoc on her every faculty, and Bulma felt helpless, swept away by the tide of his ardor. She heard herself moan, eyes closing on its own as his mouth pressed insistently, delicious upon hers. He groaned, then pulled away from their kiss, and she clawed desperately at his shoulders, enticing him to come back, to kiss her again.

      Despite her impatience, he was fast enough in his long strides, carrying her to his bed, and effortlessly laying her down onto the mattress. Hastily, he begin to rid himself of his boots, and tights, sending it scattering across the floor with sensual ease while she observed the beauty of the man who was about to take her and turn her night into a wonderful one.

      He suddenly descended upon her, holding her down onto the bed as he wrapped his large hands about her waist, lips leaving a long trail of burning desire from her mouth and down her throat. She cried out, fingers pressing at his waist. His very presence over her felt like a drug, dulling Bulma's mind, her senses on alert as she felt his torturous worshiping kiss smoldering onto her skin. She inhaled in deeply, only to take in the intoxicating scent of his body, the sinful musk of his sweat.

     She parted her legs wider, and felt him move to position himself between her spread legs, his hands now cupping her buttock while his hot mouth descended on one of her erect pink pearl. She keened softly, the sound small and sharp, as her nipple puckered beneath his tongue.

     "Ve-Vegeta!" She moaned, and he grunted in response, one hand moving to knead gently at her other breast. Her whole body was aflame, her legs stiff in anticipation, and she felt a strange pain bloom within her core, starting from low on her stomach. She pulled him closer against her, hips grinding against his, knowing instinctually that this pain, he could make it go away.

      "Bulma!" He breathed noisily as his mouth released her breast, and tweaked naughtily at the reddened bud before diving in to nib at its twin. She felt his hand caress her belly, before it snaked lower until one of his fingers went to rub at her mound teasingly, pulling a strangled gasp from deep within her chest.

        "Tch! Woman, you're so wet!" He let out a sinister, almost animalistic throaty growl that vibrated against her bust. "Are you truly so ready for me, Bulma?"

     She gasped, realizing that it was the third time he'd actually called her by name. He didn't give her the time to answer, as he pressed his shaft against her private, earning himself a few hungry moaned from her beautiful pink lips. She looked down at him, long, large and turgid, before he leaned down, so that his chest was on hers, rubbing deliciously against her sensitive nipples. She felt him rub her from below, and a fissure of fear went through her as she realized that he was about to spear her with his body.

     "Wait!" She whispered, her hands going to his cheeks, and he looked down at her face while he poised to penetrate her. He could see the hesitation in her beautiful blue irises. He stopped his body, frozen above her, the round bulb of his cock rubbing torturously at her entrance, at the nub that shocked her with pleasure from each light pass.

       "Woman! I want you!" He confessed with a low ferocious growl, and moved to nip teasingly at her jaw while he ground against her hips. Her head crashed onto the pillow, whimpers escaping the boundaries of her trembling lips, mind a scattered mess.

     He felt so good, and Bulma's heart leap as she felt him hump her from below, a hungry groan escaping her at the thought of the pleasure that awaited her. His dark gaze met hers, and within the unfathomable darkness, was a siren's call that pulled her every fiber needy, aching for him to fill her. Raising her hands, she tangled her fingers in the thick strand of his hair, and pulled him down so their lips connected again. He kissed her, devoured her as his thickness began to push in. She hissed.

      With another deep impatient growl, he pulled her body against him as his hips surged hard, and he breached her with near brutal force, making her bite down on his lower lips as the most poignant pain seared her from inside.

       "It...It hurts!" She whined, feeling the tears glistening from her eyes. His body stiffened and tensed above her, as he glanced down at her in dismay.

         "W-woman!" He called at her desperately, in an attempt to convince her to stare at him. His voice was a hypnotizing lullaby that immediately caught her attention. Her teary gaze met his. "Have you known no man?"

      "I...I don't know what you mean!" She stuttered, fearing that he might just feel disgusted by the like of her. After all, he did despise weaklings.

        "Don't you?" He asked in severity. "Because I think you do!"

    "I-I...Vegeta I..."

          "Don't lie to me! I can feel you! I can feel that you've known no man!" He hissed huskily, his eyes contorting into an intense foreign display of emotions.

    "Why else do you think he would've cheated on me?" The corner of her eyes overwhelmed with an increasing amount of tears at her sudden confession and his body relaxed. She was afraid; afraid that he would abandoned her after they've come so far, for sole reason of not being good enough.

       "How can you have been dating and never..."

"I...I never felt ready for him! Ready for this! I-I've always felt like he wasn't the one and that s-something was wrong!"

       "Since the moment I first laid eyes on you, I have wanted you, woman, as you have ever since wanted me," he said, making her gasp.

    "I know why you never desired him," he pushed further. "It is because the gods themselves knew that you must save that desire for me!"

      "Y-you mean to tell me that you're not upset, prince?"

   "Vegeta!" He corrected.

        "Such a relief!" She heave a sigh in solace.

  "Now then! Shall we continue!" The corner of his lips twitched into a cocky malicious smirk. One that only she was lucky enough to have witness.

      "B-but i-it...h-hu..."

   "Hush..." he whispered, his normally fierce voice soothing against her wet cheek. "Stop moving! Relax!"

      His hands fitted comfortably up and down her spine, his hips moving in gentle motion against hers, grinding slowly, helping her through the shock of just being deflowered.

     It felt like a small eternity, but before long, his body began to elicit the most delectable sensation from within her, and she moaned when he began to move more insistently, slowly pulling out and pushing back in. She panted hard, the sweat dripping down her brows and mixing with the drying tears as Vegeta worked his magic above her, his body slapping sensually against hers, slick skin touching deliciously. A new, unfamiliar sensation began to build up in her core, she cried out, almost fearful of the feeling.

"Ve-Vegeta!" She called out breathlessly, out of her mind with the pleasure flowing through her limbs. Her legs had seized, her arms trembling as she held onto his thick neck, tantalized by the hawklike focus of his gaze on her lips.

"I-I...Vegeta!" She keened again and he finally looked up, meeting her eyes. The heavy sensation at her core suddenly burst, and Bulma mewled loudly, eyes widening as she convulsed in his arms, and somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt him move faster, picking up the pace hard and fast, in and out of her body.

She stopped shaking as tremors began to quake within him, and watched as his jaw felt slack, rough, uncontrolled breaths heaving through his chest as bitten fragments of her name spilled spastically from his lips. Suddenly, his face contorted in what looked almost like pain as he shuddered out a curse, and she gazed at him, imprinting the euphoric look on his face, into her memory. His face flooded in ecstasy, as he came within her, filling her body with his essence, the evidence of their moment of weakness spilled down her inner tights. He inhaled in noisily, eyes narrowed at her lips, forearms resting above her head for support as he studied her beautiful small body beneath him.

The view was tantalizing and forever stored in his memory. A mischievous grinned extended on his mouth as he ogled at her pink swollen lips. Her arms tightened around his neck, willing him to rest his head against her bust but he wasn't over just yet.

"Now just wait woman! Not so fast!" His grin grew wider. "I'm not done yet!"

He absorbed in the delicious view of her bewildered face and leaned forth to place another, long lingering kiss on her delicately soft lips. She was delicious, he had to agree. Against her better judgement, the feel of his rough hands on her smooth skin felt indescribably good, and Bulma moaned in an immediate acquiesced as she felt him growl against her, his teeth nipping at the side of her neck.

"Vegeta!" She gasped. "Don't..."

"Don't what?" He asked, his breath hot as flames, breathing against her neck, torturously tempting her into sin yet again.

"We can't...not again...I-I'm..." She groaned in a mixture of pain and desire when she felt his teeth suddenly bite down into the side of her throat. She cried out with renewed arousal, her treacherous hands moved to clutch greedily at his arms, clawing at his skin as his hard rock chest pressed against her naked breast.

"Ehe! Insatiate, are we?" He growled teasingly, his infuriating smug, cocky smirk plastered on his face. "You want me again woman! You cannot convince me otherwise!"

She wanted to groan in frustration at the truth of his words as she felt her entire body respond to his nearness, arching toward him as he laved her neck with careless kisses, his lips leaving a burning trail that ricocheted from the crown of her head to the tips of her toes. His tongue and lips suckled her, his teeth biting repeatedly against her collarbone, playing with her skin until his pleasurable caress left rapidly darkening bruises on her skin. When she was heaving with want, Vegeta removed himself from her and her lips contorted in a pout.

He pulled back, and she took the opportunity to let her irises feast on the sight of his body underneath the only source of light that seemed to be coming from the moonlight piercing through the window of his bedchamber. He too seemed to like what he saw, his eyes hungrily took in the view of her appealing body, his gaze pausing on the plumpness of her breast and the roundness of her hips, before stopping to marvel at her now dripping core with contentment.

"Your mongrel boyfriend is such a fool!" He averred, praising each features of her feminine body with the eyes ablaze in desires.

"Ex! He is my ex!" She corrected and he smirked smugly for he knew only he'd had the privilege to have her to himself. Face warped in malice, he moved up, before lifting her off her back, turning her until she was face down on the bed. Her feet hung over the edge of the mattress, while he kneeled between her wide opened legs. Glancing over her shoulder, she looked at him questioningly and felt Vegeta pulled her hips up until she was on her hands and knees.

He draped himself over her then, his hard chest splayed across her back, and she quivered in desire as she felt his hardness, raw, hot and naked, pressing deliciously at her core from behind. One of his hands moved to cup her chin, thumb rubbing teasingly against her bottom lips. He began to push in again, and she had to fight every impulse screaming at her to close her eyes and relish in the bliss of their joining. She mewled her hands aimlessly grasping until she was clawing wildly at the bedsheets, his names on the edge of her lips.

He pulled out momentarily, and suddenly yanked her, impaling her powerfully with a single thrust. She screamed in pleasure, and with that, he began to pound into her, his hips leading her through a pushing rhythm that had her shrieking in bliss, helplessly wailing as she panted from exertion. He moved hard, fast, and Bulma's fists began to grab at her sheet as her upper body felt limply onto the bed, his persistent movements smashing her face onto the softness of the bed while he surged, unstoppable in her core.

She convulsively reach up, her hand finding a small feather pillow, and her jerking movements soon had her clutching it as she screamed helplessly under Vegeta's assault. A particular brutal thrust had her squealing, and in her utter ecstasy, she found herself bitting into the pillow as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her a second time. Vegeta leaned down again, draping over her back, she felt his lips smoldering across her shoulder, ghosting softly upon her skin.

"Ve-Vege-ta!" She screamed as his teeth bite down into her once again, and in the midst of pain and pleasure, Bulma felt her core began to shake as her legs stiffened, her toes curling as her body prepared for her second release. She cried as he panted behind her, and seemingly out of nowhere, a blinding flash of heat erupted from her every pore, rendering her speechless as her body knew nothing but the rhapsody of Vegeta's touch.

He too stiffened and she felt his seeds fill her once again before he finally fell over her, toppling her down onto the unruly sheets. She whimpered under his weight and realizing how fragile she is, he rolled over, shifting his body onto the mattress beside her.

     She heaved in exhaustion, eyes drooping close slowly, and snuggled closer to him, breast pushing against one of the plate of his hard chest, hands following suit and face nuzzled against his neck.        

   Brows furrowed, lips pressed in a thin austere line, he side-glanced at her peaceful sleeping face and enlaced his left arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him protectively. She now on belonged to him; only him. He allowed a cocky smirk onto his lips before dozing off into his own peaceful slumber, acknowledging that he'd allowed himself to be weak just for a night.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.6K 162 12
(Edit 5/7/2020: THIS IS AN OLD BOOK, I WILL BE REWRITING THIS AS A DIFFRENT BOOK. THE OTHER BOOK HAS THE TITLE TIED BY FATE AND IS FOUND ON MY PROFIL...
81.3K 2K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...
10.4K 503 42
I have been told that He nailed his colors to my mast I tell myself This is life tricking me It is a test. But I cannot find the right thing to do I...
36K 887 33
"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves known." Shadow figures float through his v...