Intriguing Endearment [Vegeta...

By Aramis_Queen

He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that br... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Epilogue

Chapter Six.

1K 48 1
By Aramis_Queen

-Amidst the livelihoods of the Brief's garden, nestled the familiar overbearing figure of the callous saiyan, arms entwined in an aura of supremacy as he observed the newly manufactured capsule. The old man, Dr. Brief had confided a few minutes earlier, that there were yet some additional amelioration to implement in order to prevent any more life-threatening event.

As a saiyan from the elite class, he couldn't withstand to be humiliated by a low caste, and he needed his equipment as soon as possible if he so desired to reach the legendary transformation before the emergence of the androids. Recollecting about the previous consequences of his reckless actions, he was forced into compliance. The least of his fancy was to find the youngest Brief in a sickening condition again. Admittedly, that woman lived dangerously.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" The older Brief who'd been taking an inhale at his cigarette, observed, hauling the austere male out of his haze. Snapping his head in the old doctor's direction severely, brows knitted together, his lips pressed into a thin line.

"It would've been better if I could train in it!" He shove a nasty arrogant remark at Dr. Brief who'd been smiling like an old fool.

"Aren't you the impatient one?" It wasn't an interrogation. In truth; it was more of a matter of fact statement rather than a query. The prideful prince could complained for all he'd wished but the old man knew well enough that the latter was deeply pleased with his efforts in assembling the pieces of a brand new gravity simulator from scratch in only a week time.

"Tch!" He scoffed stonily. "I was hoping to train! Looks like it won't be possible after all! Not until the system is fully updated!"

"Well, if this is the concern of your agitation, I think I might actually have just the solution for you, young man!" He'd brilliantly obtained the haste, impatient younger male's attention. The saiyan prince now stared at him, lips slightly parted, eyes opened wide enough and obsidian irises sinking in those of the doctor, with great renewed interest.

"What exactly are you up to, old man?" He wondered genuinely curious.

"Wouldn't you like to know?!" Dr. Brief mused, before chuckling openly. The young alien's eyes narrowed. By now, the old doctor had already grown accustomed to his frosty stringent contenance.

       "Stop fooling around and just tell me the meaning of your previous words!" He gave the doctor, his signature, trademark Vegeta scoff.

   "Surely, you can't use the simulator just yet, however, I did configure some drones for you especially, to enable you to train outside in the garden?"

      "Say what?" The prince's arms unhook and felt limply beside his legs, brows furrowed harshly as he tried to absorb the meaning of Dr. Brief's word.

        "I'm telling you, you can train in the garden using the newly updated drones that I made until the capsule is fully operational!" The older Brief tried to make matters simple for the grim, unemotional man that stood beside him with curiosity grazing his usually piercing eyes. Only prince Vegeta was capable of actually being curious and still maintain his stony like face. "Of course, there is still room for improvement, but having them tested could be just the right thing to do!"

"So you mean to tell me; you're gonna give me some drones to train, in your garden, just so you could have them tested?" He arched one of his thick brows, Dr. Brief nodded.

"And what's gonna happen if I ruin your lame garden? Is your daughter agreeable to this?"

"Oh! We'll just make sure this doesn't happen! All I want you to do is test the drone! If things get out of hand, we'll abort the operation so as to prevent casualties! Besides, Bulma wanted me to provide you with the best! I don't think she'll be mad!"

"Alright old man! Get me those drones of yours so we can get started already!" An aloof smirk hugged the features of his lips as he gave the old man a side glance, maintaining his erect posture. One that made him intimidating. On the contrary, satisfaction seared through his body, knowing that the woman had his training monitored for his best interest.

-It couldn't be alleged that the drones were in perfect conditions. Half an hour through his training, it was discovered that the equipment still lacked the required stability for an intense training and couldn't last for more than 30 minutes. If it was to be used for a longer period of time, the small gadget would just self-destruct. This was exactly the source of the incident that occurred earlier. Trying to protect the doctor from his own inventions however, he'd went to the extent of wreaking through the metal material of the object with his punches, hurting an inoffensive cat in the process. Yeah, thanks to his foolishness though, his knuckles had sustained quite the damage. Sitting on the couch in the living-room of the Brief's, he desperately strived to bandage his wounded hand. A young woman was stubbornly determined not to leave him the hell alone.

"You did what?" The chilly screech of the young woman was enough to upset the whole surroundings and hurt his eardrums.

"Stop following me!" He maintained his solemn demeanor despite the intimidating glare she threw in his direction.

"Who's cat was it?" She groaned, earning herself a few dark glances from the prince. He would never admit it indeed, but there was something about that peculiar sound that drew him to her.

"Does it matter now? No one died! ...but, I could be convinced to fix that!" His unmoved bearing was enough to set her off. What was this guy thinking?

"This isn't a joke Vegeta! What were you thinking?"

"I don't feel any need to explain myself to you!" He smirked dominantly, still struggling with his bandage though. At that particular moment, all she'd wanted to do was to wipe that smirk off his face with a slap.

"Like hell you don't! This is my house!" She was already sinking in her fury. She could probably explode anytime soon and yet, he continued pestering her. "You can't just run around blowing things up you, boor!"

"If that's your concern, then you should be thanking me! There was a pest problem and I took care of it! Now then..." He paused just a bit and she had time to grasp within the view of her blue irises how terrible his bandaged looked. "What is the status of the gravity machine? I asked your old man, he still won't provide any feedback!"

"Hmm?" She hummed, arms crossed over her bosom while she pout, witnessing him strived to bandage his other hand, including the use of his mouth to facilitate in his task. He was definitely an arrogant one. He'd rather have it wrong than actually ask for help from anybody.

"Hmph! Why? So you can blow that up too?" Scowling, her hands slided elegantly on the back of her hips as she trotted beautifully to one of the cupboards.

"Tch!" He scoffed bitterly before noticing her stance. He had to admit, he was getting a ravishing view of her long slim legs and her big refined ass through that red skinny dress she wore. He mentally scolded himself back into focus.

"Aren't you going to do anything about those grossed, chewed up knuckles of yours? If you're going to keep training like a maniac, the least you could do is rest up and heal once in a while! Don't forget that I had to go through a lot of trouble just to get you one of those senzu bean! I'm not sure Yajirobe has harvested some fresh one just yet!" Her face still styled austerely, she sighed. He was giving her a disparaging glare from where he sat on the couch, behind her.

"And...just what do you propose I do? Sit around here twiddling my thumbs?" His question was presumptuous.

"Well at this rate, you won't have any thumb to twiddle with, Vegeta!" She arched an eyebrow at him from over her shoulder. He clenched his teeth as his hands fisted on the fabric of his pant. "Besides, we both know that you're way too strong now to get any real result without the gravity machine!"

"Though I supposed, even then you could use even more of a challenge, hmm?" She grinned to herself knowingly as she rammed noisily through the bottles of medicines.

"If you quit being a jerk and heal up...once your new armor's done I just might have something worthwhile for you to try it on out!" Her smile grew wider, picking up the bottle she's been searching for, she swiveled in his direction.

"Hmm? An armor? Something? Something like what?" It appeared that she did catch the callous man's attention this time. Mentally congratulating herself, she approached him.

"See; I've been trying to reproduce copies of your saiyan gear! The same one you'd wear on namek! Of course, I've improved it's design a bit!" She shrugged like it was no big deal.

"A-and are you completed with it at-least?" He couldn't believe what he'd been hearing. An earthling? Reproducing the saiyan gear that was made of extremely rare fabrics?

"I still need to make some improvement so it can fit fabulously!" She now stood before him, eyes dipping into his piercing one. She felt electrical sparks run down her spine with such minimum gestures only. "Like I was saying, you could then test your new outfit with my new drones of course!"

"What? Your drones?"

"Yep! Any room there for me?!" She got closer to the couch so he could make place for her to sit beside him. When he made no attempt to free some space, she shove herself down on the couch daringly beside him, shoulders brushing deliciously against one another. Though it wasn't yet about skin touching, the innocent action was enough to elicit a strange delectable feeling.

"W-what-... what do you think you're..." He stammered pathetically, quite taken aback by her bold display of nerves.

"Come on! Quit complaining and move over! You should always make room for a lady!" Her voice vibrated authority and strangely, he found himself obeying. She smelt succulent. Sweat was glistening across his forehead as he studied her curiously from his peripheral.

"Well?" He questioned, arms tangling with each other as his eyes feasted over her beauty. "Are you about to tell me about these drones of yours or what?"

"Oh yeah!" She exclaimed, finally absorbing the meaning of his words while she poured some of the medicine in a small container of water. "As it turns out, one and a half week before, the gravity machine exploded! Dad had started researching so as to upgrade the drones you were already used to!"

"It is pretty state of the art stuff! They were sure to intensify your training tenfold! But no matter how much he tested them, it turns out that they were pretty unstable!" As she spoke absentmindedly, Vegeta thought back to earlier's incident when he was forced to destroy the prototypes constructed by her dad to avoid any dangerous incident. Even he'd notice that the equipment was unstable.

"But, lucky for us I'm a genius! And I'm sure I can get them running by the time the gravity simulator is fixed!" She smiled smugly, removing her gloves elegantly. Vegeta studied her quite dumbfounded.

"I know why you've been disappearing again! You're still adamant on becoming a super saiyan! I can help you!" She picked a clean piece of coton ball, dipped it into the container of disinfectant and squeezed the excess liquid.

"You!" Vegeta groaned, scrutinizing the wounded back of his hands before clenching his fist. "I-I don't need your help!"

"Would you cut it out Vegeta!" She grasped onto his hand forcefully. It seemed to had been a terrible mistake on her part, considering the electrical sparks that shoot through her body. She'd done this before and yet at that moment, something felt different. Apparently, she wasn't the only one who felt that way. He had to pressed his lips into a thin line so as to prevent himself from hissing out of pleasure.

Unfortunately for him, his hands seemed to have a brain of it's own since the moment her gentle warm hand gripped onto his, his fingers unfold, opening automatically to give her better access, enabling her in applying the medicine over his knuckles. "Now hold still! This will sting!"

"The reparation of the gravity machine will be done in another weeks time, to answer your question!" She was careful and gentle with her actions pertaining to his injuries. Although she was impressed herself of how tolerant he was to pain. As she began to wrap clean bandages on his left hands, she continued; "If I get them completed by then, training with my drone will help for sure! Besides, I've been finishing your new armor too! So you can swing by later!"

"Check it out and..." She paused in her rants as she noticed his unusual ogle. She giggled and he gave her the inquisitive frown.

"I have to say Vegeta...I'm surprised that even a brute like you can't seem to resist my charm!" She winked at him and he snapped at her, grimacing in flusteredness.

"Took you all this time! I was beginning to think that you are gay! Who could blame you for blushing like that around someone as beautiful as me! Hohoho!" She teased diverting her gaze from him, covering her mouth femininely as she chuckled. His hands balled up in fist, clamped teeth as he growled at her in fury.

"Would you shut up! It's just not my life on the line here! So why don't you make yourself useful and get these drones of yours running? I don't have time to waste with your nonsense!" He howled in annoyance.

"Hmph! Is that how you ask for help? Jerk!" She commented sarcastically, making her way toward the door, arms stretched in surrender over her head.

"Alright! I'm going already! Ok? Your highness?" She mocked sarcastically and he chose not to respond as he sneakily watched her leave from the corner of his eyes, painfully trying to maintain a steely face.

'Feh...t-the nerve of her calling me out like that...I-Idiot!' He thought to himself, blushing furiously from having been caught off guard by her improper comment once she was gone. He probably should be careful next time. Although she was a powerless woman against him, she seemed to have had him under some sort of enticement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...
10.4K 503 42
I have been told that He nailed his colors to my mast I tell myself This is life tricking me It is a test. But I cannot find the right thing to do I...
33.7K 557 24
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. This story is from after the Cell Games and during the Buu Saga. After the Cell Games, Gohan struggles with his guilt an...
69.1K 2.3K 40
Upon the first day of high school, (Y/N) meets a boy by the name of Son Gohan. It does not take long for them to become the best of friends. Soon, sh...