Letting Go

By xomaddy2603

Zoey Matthews has a hard life, what happens when she has to let go of someone she loves? **has cutting and su... More

Chapter One- The Flashback
Chapter Two-5 Years Earlier
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note #2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47-2 Years Later
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-18th Birthday
Chapter 50
Chapter 51~Final Chapter (Book Wise)
Final Note!

Chapter 12

83 1 0
By xomaddy2603

He was mine. As I got off the bus Lynn, Danielle, and Michelle approached me.

All I felt was hugs. All I heard was "congratulations". All I felt was love.

Danielle, Lynn, and Michelle all apologized for being butts to me. We all sat at this one table for 1st period. Its where groups of people sit, that want to talk. This girl named Natalie sat with us, she has a huge crush on Troy and apparently hasn't figured out the news yet.

I went and sat alone until she left. She was all up over Troy. He kept pushing her away but she being the girl she is, kept going back to the poor kid.

~Lunch~

We sat at the circle table and Danielle and Troy sat by me, and Lynn and Michelle were on the other side messing around. I'm pretty sure we all miss Louise. She moved away last year. Michelle is complaining about how her teeth hurt so much because of her braces. I feel bad for her.

Someone knocked my lunch out of my hands, so yet again, I said I "Wasnt hungry" and then ran to sit down. Everyone asked where my lunch was, and I told them I ran out of lunch money. Did they seriously not see me fall, or hear everyone laughing. Ugh I swear sometimes.

~The Bus~

"Hey Troy. Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked. He looked disappointed. I frowned at him, wondering what was wrong. He stuttered his words, like something was up. "I-I Uh-UH-Um.." I start getting worried. What is he hiding. "Ca-Can't to-to-today." My bus stop. I get off, worried. What is he hiding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 80 22
When new people come and old people go will Tristan and Miles stick or will they get separated. Will they find new lovers or will they find love in e...
11.7K 364 14
you only know you love her when you let her go TW // suicidal thoughts
1.2K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
1.6K 141 19
Molly was raped. No one believed her. Molly is depressed. So she cuts.Molly is torn between life and death as life pushes he close to the edge. When...