Love (One Shots)✔

By -TiaRoshan

One shots on my favorite couples... More

Introduction
Pyaar Dosti Hai (Varshra)
Shaadhi Life of Varia
Love You Only (Randeep)
Our Story (Sidlia)
Tum Hi Ho (Vaapsee)
I'll Always Love You (Varuneeti)
IMPORTANT-MUST BE READ
Christmas Special Groupchat
We belong Together (Kariti)
Sirf Tum-Part 1(Varshra)
You Are The One For Me (Variti)
I Still Love You (Sidshra)
The Beginning of their Love Story (Varia)
Street Dancer Special

Sirf Tum-Part 2 (Varshra)

701 35 56
By -TiaRoshan

Author POV

"How many girls did you actually care about before you dated me?" Shraddha asked with curiosity. "You were a player before."

"Fine, let's make a list of how the people we dated we actually cared about," Varun suggested.

"Fine," Shraddha agreed.

"You'll be jealous baby," Varun smirked.

"Ugh, I dated just as many boys," Shraddha rolled her eyes.

***************

Alia and Kriti arrived at Shraddha's house. She texted them saying she had an emergency and they came just like they always did.

"So Shraddha," Kriti called her name as she and Alia took a seat beside her on both sides. But Shraddha continued to write in a notebook.

"How can we help?" Alia said, peering into her notebook.

"Are you planning more surprises?" Kriti wondered.

"No stupid, she is writing...Sidharth Malhotra, Karthik Aaryan, Tiger Shroff..." Alia read her notes out loud.

"Why are you writing um...their names?" Kriti raised her eyebrows.

"I have to make Varun jealous," Shraddha said excitedly.

Alia and Kriti shared a look. Varun and Shraddha both acted crazy when it came to love. They loved each other but their love story was a complicated one.

"How may I ask?" Alia asked curiously.

"Okay, so Varun and I are coming up with a list of people we dated and cared about," Shraddha explained.

"Oh boy," Kriti sighed. Varun and Shraddha were crazy and always will be, she thought.

"You dated my Sid," Alia asked suspiciously.

"No, I didn't I swear," Shraddha chuckled. "But Varun doesn't know that. See I am winning here."

Kriti glanced at her with disbelief, after reading her list, "You dated Tiger and Sushant and who the heck is Arjun Malhotra."

"Oh yeah, I dated my best friend Tiger and things didn't work out, I dated Sushant when I was in year 12. I was reunited with him when Tiger and I joined college." Shraddha said quickly.

"You do know that you are, let's say playing with a player? He dated tonnes of girls and Sid and I have known Varun the longest," Alia pointed out.

"Oh please, this girl is no less," Kriti argued. "Every night, she would go on dates and break up with them."

"Stop fighting and start helping me," Shraddha ordered. "Okay girls, tell me  a name of an actor."

"Hrithik Roshan," Alia suggested.

"Ajay Devgan," Kriti offered.

"Ooooh, yes, okay," Shraddha said happily while Kriti and Alia were confused.

"Hrithik Devgan and Ajay Roshan," Shraddha said, looking satisfied.

"What the hell are you talking about!" Alia asked bewildered.

"Duh, two more people whom I can add on the list and Varun won't know that," Shraddha gave a victory smile.

"I think we should go," Kriti mouthed to Alia.

"Ahh, Shraddha, we have to go umm...somewhere," Alia stuttered.

"So bye Babe," Kriti quickly side hugged her.

Alia and Kriti stepped out of the Dhawan House.

"Oh god this girl," Alia sighed. "Even though they may have been the most admired couple, there is no end to all the crazy stuff they kept on doing."

"This is Varun and Shraddha we are talking about," Kriti reminded her. "You should remember what happened after when they first went out together and then broke up a month later."

"Oh that's one of my favourite memories," Alia chuckled at the memory. "They sure kept the drama alive."

Flashback

All eyes were on Shraddha as she made her entry on the college campus. Her eyes searched the area. She found her friends waving at her and she noticed Varun chatting with another girl. Her blood boiled at noticing the proximity between Varun and that girl. Varun was a player, she told herelf as she made her way to her friends.

"Shraddha," Disha called her name. "Are you up?"

"Oh yes," Shraddha said quickly, not taking my eyes of him.

Alia followed my gaze, "you shouldn't have broke up with him, you know. I think both of you should be with each other."

"Oh please,"  Shraddha scoffed. "That guy cheated on me."

Alia frowned. She still hadn't gotten over the fact that Varun did cheat. She was puzzled as she knew Varun was attracted to Shraddha ever since she first walked into the college grounds. And somehow Varun managed to become friends and ask her out. She knew Varun for a long time and was still confused why he did it.

"Wait, I see him," Shraddha said suddenly and ran to some guy.

"She started again," Kriti said with an eye roll. She knew what Shraddha had in mind, to get back at Varun, she would make him jealous.

"They are so stupid," Disha groaned as she watched both Varun and Shraddha.

"I agree they both like each other, like a lot," Kriti stated.

"We all know that this isn't as simple," Alia sighed.

Varun glanced at Shraddha. He saw that she was talking to some guy. He hated it. He wanted to kill that guy. Shraddha noticed him staring at her and smirked at him.

Flashback ends

************

Shraddha bit her lip. So far, she had only managed to fill out one A4 sized paper. Suddenely, Varun came and dropped a heavy bunch of papers next to her as he took a seat. She gulped. How am I supposed to compete with that, she thought as she glanced at the the heavy bunch with horror.

"You know Varun, I wasn't done yet," she stammered as she held her piece of paper.

"But I am Babe," He smirked at her and placed the bunch on her lap.

"I need more time," she demanded.

"Fine, at least read mine," he chuckled.

"Fine, I'll read it okay," she said hesitantly while he smiled. She sighed and looked down at the paper. She started to read.

"Shraddha, Shraddha, Shraddha, Shraddha," she continued to read in surprise. "Shraddha, Shraddha, Shraddha, Shraddha, Shraddha..."

"Do you get it now?" Varun interupted her.

"How many Shraddhas' did you date?" she whined while he rolled his eyes.

"Sirf tum (only you)," he said, looking into her hazel eyes.

"Oh," she blushed and pressed her lips  on his.

"We don't need this," She said, holding her list. Varun snatched the list off her and read it.

"Hrithik Devgan," He gave her a look while she looked at him innocently. "Seriously!"

The End💘

Your Views on this Varshra Oneshot💘💘💘

Hope you all enjoyed it❤❤❤.

I am really loving the varshra moments we are having. I can't wait for Street Dancer but the wait will be worth it.

Should I do a Variti one next?

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.6K 12
"ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʟɪғᴇ's ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛɪᴇs."
47.6K 689 16
Just some Gabenath, Hawkyura, Hawknath Gabeyura one shots. Hope you enjoy!
56K 3K 31
Just some one shots on our favourite couple Abhira
85.1K 4.6K 13
A compilation of SidNaaz one shots.