friends 》myg

By k16b13

text messages between two friends More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

ten

4.4K 346 184
By k16b13

(Yoongi's POV)

Monday 12:23 PM

jungkookie: hyung

jungkookie: hyung hyung

me: what do you want jungkook

jungkookie: are you in your studio?

me: yeah i am, why?

jungkookie: i want you to help me with my demo

me: oh, i'm leaving soon

me: maybe tomorrow?

jungkookie: okay!!!

jungkookie: where are you going?

me: yunjin's

jungkookie: is noona okay?

me: hopefully

jungkookie: hyung, you should take this chance while she's single to ask her out

me: jungkook

me: she needs a friend, not a lover right now

jungkookie: oh, right

jungkookie: but you like her

me: you liked her at one point too idiot

jungkookie: okay but that was when i first met her

jungkookie: she's more of a hyung now

me: you call her noona not hyung

jungkookie: that's beside my point

jungkookie: and i have a girlfriend now hyung!!

me: yes and you better hope your dumbass don't scare her off

jungkookie: yes i hope so too

jungkookie: i'm going back to work

Monday 1:03 PM

taehyung: hyung where did you go

taehyung: you were in your studio and now you're gone

me: i went to yunjin's

taehyung: is noona feeling better?

me: i'm finding out myself right now

taehyung: okay, tell us if she needs any help or anything

me: alright

taehyung: i love you hyung!

me: okay, bye

taehyung: say it back

me: bye

taehyung: say it

me: i love you too

taehyung: hehehe

Monday 1:19 PM

yunjin: you're taking FOREVER

me: i'm driving, do you want me to crash?

yunjin: yes

me: okay, i see a car coming, gonna get in front of it brb

yunjin: WHAT NO DONT WTF

me: so you do care

yunjin: if you die, i won't have a sugar papi anymore :(

me: is that what i am to you

yunjin: you're a 5 in 1

yunjin: sugar papi, friend, lover, lifeguard, and chauffeur

me: lover?? lifeguard??

yunjin: yes, that's correct

me: i never signed up for those roles

yunjin: i signed you up

me: i don't want to be your lover wtf

yunjin: yes you do

yunjin: i've been waiting for TEN WHOLE MINUTES and you're still not here

me: calm down 

yunjin: don't tell me to calm down

me: calm down bitch

yunjin:

yunjin: i'm telling jin

me: tell him, i dare you

yunjin: :(

yunjin: where are you

me: i'm outside

yunjin: ugh finally

(Yoongi's POV)

I parked my car in an empty space in front of Yunjin's place. I grabbed my things and got out before locking it and walking over to the front door. I knocked on her door and stepped back waiting. The door then opened wide and I am greeted by Yunjin.

"I gave you a key and the code for a reason! Why do you insist on knocking and making me waste energy!"

"It's out of courtesy dumbass," I answered stepping into her place.

She shut the door and sat down on her couch continuing what she was doing.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking over to her.

"Knitting."

"Knitting what?"

"A noose for you to kill yourself on."

"Would you at least make it adjustable?"

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes, "That's stupid Yoongi."

"So was Sunghyun but you still liked him."

Yunjin then proceeded to punch me in the chest.

"Ah, that hurt," I groaned.

"Did you call me here just to watch you knit?" I asked watching her.

"I called you over so you can cook for me," she answered.

"You wish," I answered.

She looked up at me and stuck her bottom lip out pouting, "Please."

"No," I answered bluntly.

She moved closer to me and grabbed my arm, "Pleeaaassse."

"Okay, fine," I answered giving in and getting up.

"I love you Yoongaaayyy," she beamed out happily.

I walked into her kitchen and looked through her refrigerator deciding what I could make. Then a knock came from her front door and she quickly ran to answer it.

"What!? What are you guys doing here?" she asked smiling widely as she opened the door wider.

Then walked in all of my groupmates with bags of food in their hands.

"We wanted to spend time with you Noona!" Jungkook exclaimed as he walked in.

"Yeah, we heard you have not been that happy," Jimin said after.

Yunjin smiled and followed them to the table, "Awww, you guys are so sweet."

"Well Noona, you're our friend and you've helped us a lot in the earlier days," Namjoon said setting his bags on the table.

"Is Yoongi hyung here too?" Taehyung asked.

I walked out of the kitchen, "I'm right here."

"Great! Then we can eat!" Jin said sitting down and taking out the food.

"Yoongi! Go get plates! Hurry!" Yunjin instructed as she sat down.

"Why me?" I mumbled going back into the kitchen and getting plates along with drinks.

I set them down on the table and we soon were eating. As we ate, we dispersed in our own conversations.

"Yoongi," Jin said getting my attention.

I looked up to him, "Yeah?"

"How is Yunjin?" he asked nodding to her.

I glanced at her, "She seems like she's getting better."

I looked over at her and watched her goof off with the maknae line. I smiled watching them and returned back to my food.

"Noona! Do you remember the first time we ate like this?" Hoseok asked getting Yunjin's attention.

"Obviously I remember! My nose was still broken from when Yoongi broke it and guys were like dirt broke. So I invited you guys over for something and I ordered all this food for us to enjoy. And you guys ate it all so fast."

Namjoon smiled listening, "You were very nice Noona."

"What do you mean "were"? I am still very nice, idiot," Yunjin answered pointing her fork at Namjoon.

"Put your fork down before you hurt someone," I said leaning back in my chair.

She glanced at me before putting the fork down, "So are you guys staying here for long?"

"I think we can spare an hour or two more for you Yunjin," Namjoon answered.

She smiled, "Thank you for coming. Really, I appreciate it a lot. And thank you for buying food too."

"You're welcome Yunjin, it's no problem," Jungkook said dropping formalities fostering a punch from Jimin.

She laughed watching them. I got up and started picking up the trash to throw away.

"Whoa, Yoongi cleaning up without being asked?" Jin said in shock.

"He wants to show off in front of Noona," Jungkook said before I gave him a glare.

I quickly threw away the trash and sat back down in my seat. All of them were engaged in a heavy conversation about who knows what. I listened in quietly while discreetly watching Yunjin. It soon came time for us to leave and the rest of them went on ahead while I stayed back to help Yunjin clean up the rest of the mess.

"Yoongi, I hope you know I'm really thankful for you," Yunjin said once we were alone.

"What is up with this sudden thanking?"

"I just don't want you to feel like I'm using you."

"Why would I think that?"

She shrugged and continued cleaning. We eventually finished cleaning up and she walked me to the door.

"I'm probably going to take a few months for myself and then I might put myself out in the dating field again," she said looking me in the eyes.

"I think that's a good idea Yunjin but why are you telling me? Do you want me to leave you to yourself for a few months?"

"What, no. I'm telling you because it would be nice to have your support during it. You're like a good presence in my life. You call me out on my bullshit."

I nodded and looked at the time, "I have to go but text me if you need anything."

She nodded in response. I opened the door and walked out.

-

a/n - lmao i'm sorry guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 266K 159
Yoongi and Hoseok hate each other They really do That is until Yoongi receives an unknown message Textfic | crack
140K 6K 92
Jimin: hey yoongi can we talk about last night Yoongi: erm yeah what about it Jimin: errrr we fucked?? Yoongi: yeah and Jimin: and does that not mean...
2.5M 105K 95
"ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀɢ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ." in which jungkook thinks he's texting taehyung about his thick, lost bag when he's actually been texting...
5.1M 240K 101
"hey" seen. "stop leaving me on seen" seen. "i love you." replying... 060917 #1 in fanfiction !!