The Survivors | BTS ✓

By kxmtae__

It was a normal day at school. The long morning classes followed by lunch and eventually dismissal. But dismi... More

Author Note
Day Zero: Jungkook
Day Zero: Jimin
Day Zero: Hoseok & Namjoon
Day Zero: Taehyung & Jin
Cast {Important}
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Final Chapter
Frequently asked questions
A Message from the Author

Day Zero: Yoongi

23.6K 1.7K 656
By kxmtae__

~~~

9:28am

Taehyung slumped his back against the old brick wall outside the school grounds, his hands held up in defeat. The flashing blue and red lights of the cop car were practically blinding him as he was forced to look at the officer standing in front of it. 

"Kim Taehyung." The officer smirked, hand resting on his belt, "We meet again." 

Taehyung rolled his eye's as he looked at the all to familiar officer in front of him. The male was whiter than milk, with ruffled hair matching the colour of mint ice-cream. The small strands of snapped hair showed the damage bleach had if you changed your hair colour fast enough. When he looked into Taehyung's eyes with a grin it told him that he wouldn't be getting away so easily this time. It was that sort of half smile that ticked up on one side. 

The officer however quickly looked away, dark chocolate eyes looking down at the voice emitting from his radio. Rolling his eyes, Taehyung watched as he picked up the communication device. 

"Special crimes division Min Yoongi. What seems to be the-"

"Sir we need you at the science facility now!" The voice sounded through the radio in a state of panic. Taehyung bit his lip in desperation, he had to get out of here...

"What seems to be the problem?" Yoongi spoke calmly, a hint of annoyance in his tone at the demanding voice of his superior. 

"Extreme outbreaks of violence, a possible investigation too. We need you t-" The voice was cut off abruptly by the sound of static noise and muffled voices. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he stuck his radio back into his belt beside his hand gun. He let out a puff as he pointed a stern finger at Taehyung. 

"You get off this time." Yoongi spoke, turning on his heals as he opened the door of his car. It wasn't unusual for Yoongi to let Taehyung off the hook. He was a typical troubled teenager, in a way, Yoongi understood him. 

About to slip into his car, Yoongi was caught off guard when a pair of hands grabbed him by the shoulders, "Taehyung what are y-"

"Yoongi get out of town, I'm not kidding you this time." Taehyung spoke more seriously then ever, Yoongi swore he saw a glint of fear in his eyes for the first time as he listened to Taehyung's words, "Don't let them touch you, cover your open wounds, and don't get bit."

"Taehyung, what is that supposed to-" Taehyung didn't let Yoongi finish as he quickly slipped out of Yoongi's sight, "-mean?"

Shaking his head, Yoongi ruffled his hair as he climbed into his car. 

"Lets check this out."

---

10:15am

Yoongi had never seen something so terrifying in his life. 

The smell of rotting flesh was unbearable. Deformed bodies staggered towards the line of police cars, limbs sticking out at odd angles. Their bloodshot eyes darted over the officers in search of their next target. Reaching arms, peeling flesh, it was sickening. 

Everyone who could run fled at once. Like a flock of doves scared by the cream of a hawk, the multitude dispersed. 

Yoongi reached his hand into his belt pulling out his defensive weapon, aiming for the terrifying monsters. Something had gone terribly, awfully wrong here. And it was defiantly something to do with the fire in the lab earlier that morning. 

Was Taehyung seriously right about everything? How could that kid even catch wind of this in the first place? Yoongi made a mental note to confront Taehyung about this the next time he ran into the troublesome teen. 

Without hesitation and amongst the panic Yoongi grabbed a hold of a fleeing scientists. Grabbing him firmly by the collar, Yoongi pointed a gun straight to the trembling male's jaw. 

"I need an explanation- now."

---

{Author Note}

Final chapter of day zero out in one hour

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1K 32
An apocalypse happened but got solved, only for things to go wasted. Be prepared for another battle... *Most Impressive Ranking: #100 - zombie apocal...
4.2K 168 19
A zombie apocalypse in the school. . . . . Can you, Jung Sae-yeong stay alive? Ships: Yoongi x Reader Taekook Namjin Jihope ‼️Warning ‼️ Contains A g...
127K 6.8K 84
Jimin gets abused at home and is alone at school. How will things change once his teacher tells him and the bully of the school to show the new boys...
33.6K 2K 40
Ever since the outbreak, Park Jimin was alone. He met groups, but they all ended in flames. He never felt more alone in his life... until he meets so...