The Survivors | BTS ✓

By kxmtae__

It was a normal day at school. The long morning classes followed by lunch and eventually dismissal. But dismi... More

Author Note
Day Zero: Jungkook
Day Zero: Hoseok & Namjoon
Day Zero: Yoongi
Day Zero: Taehyung & Jin
Cast {Important}
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Final Chapter
Frequently asked questions
A Message from the Author

Day Zero: Jimin

35.4K 1.9K 2.4K
By kxmtae__

~~~

9:27am

Time had begun to dissolve into itself, as shapeless as the rain falling softly outside. Jimin may have been the top student, but that didn't necessarily mean he liked to study. Jimin tiredly flicked his pen between his fingers, watching as the object spun around and around until he fumbled the rotation. 

'Please, anything to get out of class right now would be helpful,' Jimin thought to himself burying his head in his arms as he drowned out the teachers lecture. 

"fuck, Fuck, FUCK!"

Jimin's ears perked up as he rose his head from his arms, turning his attention to the blue haired male stressing out at the back of the classroom, Kim Taehyung. Jimin watched on silently from the front of the classroom as Taehyung stared down fearfully at the illuminated screen of his phone, panic evident in his actions as he grabbed the black hoodie from the back of his chair and slid out from his desk, dashing to the classroom door, "I... I-I have to go!"

And just like that, Taehyung was out the door, flimsy white cotton t-shirt caught up in the wind as he ran out into the hallway. 

Jimin found his body acting entirely on its own as he rose to his feet, gaining the attention of the already-pissed-off teacher in front of him. "Miss, allow me to follow-"

"That's all right Jimin," The teacher reassured, "Taehyung can face the consequences when he returns to school."

Letting out a dejected sigh, Jimin fell back into his chair continuing with his studies. 

Something wasn't quite right here, not at all. 

Taehyung was a familiar name at Bighit high. You were practically an idiot if you didn't know who he was. Kim Taehyung was the leader of the local gang in the area, he wasn't the kind of person to mess around with and he was certainly someone who never broke his cool. 

But why was it that Taehyung looked so fearful in that moment? If he doesn't even loose his stance over deadly fights, what could have triggered him so badly? To be honest it was making Jimin worry himself. 

In no time, the bell for second period rang. Jimin collected his notes scatted over the wooden surface of his desk and left the classroom. 

---

9:39am

Kicking his right leg forwards with pointed toes and flexed muscles, the blonde haired male pivoted in a revolving whirl of sharp precision and accurate grace. He breathed in the music and exhaled it with the flow of his body. Jimin began advancing in movement with absolute precision and control with each poised stride he took. 

It was perfect.

"It's perfect Jimin!" 

Jimin finished with one final leap before he turned to the small female cross legged in the corner of the dance studio, eyes drawn to Jimin's gracefulness. 

"Thanks Daisy." Jimin kindly smiled, holding out a hand. Daisy chuckled as she took ahold of Jimin's hand, curly chestnut hair bouncing as she jumped to her feet. 

"Ready for our partner dance?" Jimin asked, already moving his hands to her waist

Daisy simply smiled as she snaked her hands up to his shoulders, "Sure am." and just like that, they both began to move in perfect harmony to the music. As they floated across the dance floor Jimin found himself studying her features. 

She was the essence of summer, a goddess of the sun. Her golden brown hair draped softly down her back, curling along the ends. Every time she danced her smile never faded. She was like a siren leading everyone to sudden happiness. The beauty within her ocean blue eyes and her small freckles that crinkled when she smiled. 

She was perfect...

But too bad Jimin wasn't into girls. 

Jimin smiled as he raised his hand, spinning Daisy under his arm as they started on their final sequence, but the music was shattered with the horrid sound of a blood curdling scream. 

Jimin ripped his hand away from Daisies' as he ran to the open window, wind tangling through his soft ash blonde locks as he leaned his head out of the third story of the school building. Narrowing his eyes Jimin spotted the track and field team. 

But they weren't training- no. 

Most of them were running out the school gate. 

"J-Jimin whats happening?" Daisy spoke faintly, slowly making her way towards the open window beside Jimin. But Jimin didn't let her look outside, stopping her firmly with an outstretched arm. 

Jimin couldn't bare Daisy's beautiful eyes landing upon such a gruesome sight. 

Jimin felt sick to his stomach as he watched student after student fall. They looked like horrific burn victim's, no skin on their faces, bloodied teeth. Jimin's guess, at that time was that it had been chewed off by those other monsters. The lack of eyelids gave them an eyeball popping look as they swivelled in their sockets, searching for their next target shuffling forwards slowly and painfully with load groans. 

They couldn't stay. 

Without a moments hesitation Jimin swallows his fear, grabbing ahold of Daisies' wrist as he drags her out the dance studio and into the hallway. There feet pounded against the carpeted hallways as they dashed down the staircase to the first level, the springing gracefulness of their steps minutes earlier had long since disappeared. 

Jimin rounded the corner sharply to the front entrance, the wind gushing through the school sending shiver's to Daisies' core as it tormented her ballet attire. Jimin was about to proceed but froze in absolute horror at the sight in front of him. 

A horde of the walking-dead was standing at the front entrance, the only exit in the school. "Shit!" Jimin cursed, running his free hand through his hair as he pivoted on his feet sprinting down the corridors as fast as his legs could take him. 

But that wasn't what Daisy could do. 

"JIMIN!" 

Too late. 

The corridors had become flooded with panicked students, desperately dragging each other down as they tried to push their way through the front entrance of the school. It's funny how humans say the'll always help one another, but when they're face with an actual life or death situation all they do is stomp all over one another. Jimin's tight grip on Daisies' wrist slipped further and further before they were completely pushed apart. 

Daisy was lost in the crowd. 

Jimin wanted to find her, he really did. But it was too dangerous. 

The walking-dead were closing in, screams echoing throughout the halls as they unwelcomely advanced on his school grounds. So Jimin pivoted on his feet and ran, rasping throat gasping for air as he spun himself into the nearest classroom. His period 1 class. 

"Come on, Come on, COME ON!" Jimin panicked, scrunching up his wind tousled hair as he searched the classroom for anything short of a weapon. Opening draws and overturning cupboards Jimin searched everywhere. 

Rulers, blunt scissors, pens...

"Bingo."

Thank you Kim Taehyung, 

You left your bag. 

Taking the black leather back firmly in his grasp, Jimin unzipped the front pocket not surprised to find a fully functioning pocket knife loosely amongst other useless junk. Taehyung always kept a weapon or two on him, and his bag obviously had to be loaded. 

About to search through the rest of the bag, Jimin's search was cut short by the sound of loud banging on the classroom door and the low moan of the dead. 

Twirling the knife gracefully in his fingers Jimin hauled Taehyung's bag over his shoulder. 

He placed a steady hand on the door, 

"It's now or never."

---

{Author Note}

Next update out in 6 hours! 

Day Zero will go through everyone's perspective of the outbreak before the real story begins!

Next Chapter: Hoseok and Namjoon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 28
[Book 1] [COMPLETED] (tw/// mentions of blood and gore scenes) "Do we need to fight?" "No" They looked at me confusingly. "We need to survive!" How...
236K 10.8K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...
64.7K 3.8K 37
|| EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE || BTS Fanfiction Horror/Thriller Yoonmin Jihope Namjin Taekook THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME @YOONMINSSPARADISE! IF S...
11K 779 62
[COMPLETE] 7 different boys, 7 different lives, 7 different personas, yet their shadows must become one in order to survive the inevitable~ When a la...