The Bullet of 400 Years (KHR...

By -idxris

Being shot by a mysterious bullet sends Tsuna 400 years into the past, and here isn't as kind as his time. Wi... More

Information Before Story
Back In 400 Years
Waking Up to Reality
Primo Famiglia
Primo Giotto
Natsu's Ring Flame
Food Fight
Helpless First Generation, and Sadistic Reborn
Cozart. And Sleep-deprived Tsuna Again
Talbot
Arrival of Estraneo
Fight
Again
Leave
Infiltrate
Cambio Forma
XX Burner and Akuhei
Vongola Decimo
Explanation (Kinda)
Fire
Ice
Time
Home

Training

12.8K 522 251
By -idxris

AN: Minna, Ohaiyo, Konichiwa, Konbanwa~ Whatever time you're reading this~ Anyway, it's time for a special long chappie!! Enjoy~ >v<

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Oy, oy, the Decimos are going crazy." Akuma gulped. "But is Vongola Decimo supposed to be killing my Decimo now?"

  "Of course not." Tsuna appeared behind him and knocked him out swiftly. Then he turned to his Primo. "You're a failure."

  "HEY!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Oy, oy, Dame-Tsuna, Respect your ancestor, no matter how useless he was." the painfully familliar voice rang out, But the familliarity wasn't it's usual squeky childish tone, it was a deep mature tone.

"Did I just get indirectly insulted?" Giotto asked to receive no asnwer.

  Tsuna froze and turned around like a robot, nervously, sweating buckets, his Hyper Intuition telling him [That's it. My job here is done. Rest in Peace, Decimo.]

  "Re, Reborn...?"

"Ready for your extra training?"

"HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"But Dame-Tsuna, the Estraneo Decimo isn't exactly defeated yet, because he ran away, so we can't go back yet. We'll have to stay for another day and a half, as per what Talbot says." Reborn noted.

"Yessir..." Tsuna whined.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "And so, this is Reborn, my home tutor, and since the Time Machine won't work till the day after tomorrow, we'll be staying here for now." Tsuna explained, trying to ignore the pain from a bump on his head.

  "Uhhhhh...but then you have to explain everything, and EVERYTHING." G growled. "Now, now, G, they're kids." Asari said, getting a "Shut up, Flute-freak!" from two octopus heads.

  "Urghh, fine." Tsuna groaned.

  G sighed and leaned on the couch before turning to the person behind the couch,

"Giotto, you're being a nuisance."

"But G..."

"Shut up, I don't give a damn if you just got insulted."

"But G..."

"And if you have time to be emo go do your paperwork."

"Darn it."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  After a long time of explaining everything to the Primo's (leaving out some crucial details that will definitely change the future, eg Daemon's betrayal, Shimon.), Hayato sighed and noticed his boss had dozed off on the couch. Everyone shushed as they stared at the sleeping boy.

  "Ah well, I'll start his training tomorrow." Reborn tilted his fedora. Hayato sweatdropped.

  They stood up, Hayato lifting Tsuna and bringing him into a guest room, then locking the door, retiring for the day.

  The Primo Guardians sweatdropped.

"It seems that Hayato is without a doubt the descendant of G."

"WHAT??"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  And so the next day, Tsuna was woken up Vongola-style, something that hasn't happened in a while.

  "Wake up, Dame-Tsuna!! Ten times around the mansion, on the double!!"

"Hiee????" Tsuna got up and prepared for the ten laps he was going to run, only to get pulled back by a strong arm.

"Where're you going, Dame-Tsuna? I said ten times AROUND the mansion."

  Tsuna was still processing the information when the strong arm grabs his collar and flings him out the window.

Then he realized what the tutor wanted him to do. Damn you, Sadist.

  Before he decided to just let himself fall tot the ground and become a bloody mess, he grabbed onto a ledge and pulled himself up, standing on the ledge, then proceeding to climb the walls.

"If you stray below the fourth floor, you're getting another ten laps. If you have someone help or join you, another ten laps."

"URGHH"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  It wasn't that hard, considering he's been climbing mountains for warm-ups since he officially became Decimo because of Reborn. But the mansion was huge. And the walls barely had anything for him to grab on to.

  He first passed by the room of Ugetsu Asari, in which it resembled a Japanese room. Asari was practicing his sword, or so it seemed. When he spotted Tsuna he laughed and walked to the window.

"Good Morning, Tsunayoshi. Had a good sleep?"

"Uh, yeah...?"

"Anyway, what're you doing? Seems fun."

"Reborn's training. Ten times around the walls of the mansion."

"Woah! Can I join?"

"Unfortunately, Reborn will giive me another ten laps, so no."

"Oh. Good luck then."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Next was the room of G. The first reaction he got was a squid-head spitting out his coffee, then spending the rest of his time staring at the pinky choking on it.

  He proceeded to climb away, and found it was a good idea because he was seconds away from getting slammed by the window flung open.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???"

"Training."

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT TRAINING?? WHAT IF YOU FALL??"

"I die."

"THEN WHAT'S THE POINT???"

"Reborn would kill me if I asked."

"YOUR TUTOR IS SOME DEEP SHIT."

"I know."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  After that was Lampo's room. It was quiet because Lampo was still asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Then came Daemon's room.

As he spotted Daemon and Daemon spotted him, they glared at each other.

"So the brat has the strength to climb?"

"So the melon talks?"

"Damn brat."

"Stupid melon."

"I wish you fall and die."

"I wish you get eaten as a melon by accident."

"What did you just call me?"

"A melon."

"Damn brat, you picking a fight?"

"I don't want to fight a melon."

"DAMN YOU BRAT!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Next was Alaude's room.

"Hn."

"Morning."

"Hn."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Extreme, Tsunayoshi!! Extremely training this early?" Knuckle yelled from the ground.

"Morning, Knuckle, it's Reborn's training, so I've still have nine rounds to go."

"Ohh!! Can I join??"

"No!!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next was back to his room. Hayato was there.

"Ohaiyogozaimasu, Juudaime!!"

"Ohaiyo, Hayato."

"Reborn's training is tough eh? May I join?"

"Sorry. Reborn says no."

"Oh...then I'll cheer you on, Juudaime!!"

"Ah..yes...okay..?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Then as he continued climbing he ended up drenched in sweat, and hungry by the ninth round. He accidentally made his way to the fifth floor, which was way higher than the fourth floor he was on, but then he couldn't just drop back down and risk dying, so he continued his last round on that floor.

  He passed by Giotto's room. Giotto was grumbling, signing the paperwork. Then suddenly he turned around and spotted Tsuna,

  He slammed the window open, Tsuna once again grateful for getting out of the way.

  "Tsunayoshi, what are you thinking??"

"My tutor is scarier than you think."

"Get inside, for god's sake!!"

"I can't. Reborn'll kill me."

"I don't care so get in!!"

"I'm not suicidal, don't worry!! And once I reach my room I'm stopping so don't increase my goddamn training!!"

"This is training???"

"To Reborn, yes!!!"

"This is completely suicidal!!"

"My tutor doesn't care!!"

"What???"

"So can you please let me finish this round so I can rest?"

"O...kay.."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Finally done..." Tsuna collapsed once he go to his room. Hayato offered his water and a towel to wipe off his sweat. He drank it greedily.

  "Anyway, you'd better get a bath, or a change of clothes." Hayato said, glancing at the soaking shirt his boss was wearing.

Tsuna just laughed sheepishly.

"Well you get seven points, Dame-Tsuna."

"Out of?"

"Ten."

"What did I do to get three deduction marks?"

"Making noise. Taking too long."

"Then what gave me seven?"

"Refusing the Primos' help, and insulting the Melon."

"Okay, fair enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5K 56
Tsuna figured that the universe was out to get him because his life couldn't get suckier than what he was going through in his short pubescent life...
220K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
216 6 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
33.2K 510 10
Giotto a.k.a Vongola Primo had stepped down the title of the boss and moved to Japan with his five Guardians. They changed their name and had their o...