The Best Mistake//Zach Herron

Autorstwa immmrszachherron

"November 26th, 2018 the day my life changed forever..... I was having a sleepover at my friend's house and I... Więcej

Chapter 1-The Meeting
Chapter 2- Late Night Convo
Chapter 3- Instagram
Chapter 4- Interrogation
Chapter 5- Groupchat
Chapter 6- Private Chat
Chapter 7- The surprise
Chapter 8- The Sleepover
Chapter 9- Surprise number 2
Chapter 10- Awkward
Chapter 11- Back To How We Started
Chapter 12- Album!
Chapter 13- The truth?
Chapter 14- Trust.
Chapter 15- The concert
Chapter 16- The Meet and Greet
Chapter 17- Zay
Chapter 18- End
Chapter 19-Confession
Chapter 20- New Manager
Chapter 21- Last day in L.A.
Chapter 22- Café
Chapter 23-The Problem
Chapter 24- Sleepover 2.0
Chapter 25- The truth
Chapter 26- Feelings
Chapter 27- Hospital
Chapter 28- Battle Scars
Chapter 29- Love
Chapter 30- Finally Out
Chapter 31- Car Ride and Visit
Chapter 32- The Date
Chapter 33- Saying Good-bye
Chapter 34- Adoption Story
Chapter 35- Freedom has a Cost
Chapter 36- Chances
Chapter 37- Moments
Chapter 39- Gotta Go
Chapter 40- Leaving....
Chapter 41- Decisions
Chapter 42- Rescue
Chapter 43- Escape
Chapter 44- Stories of the Past
Chapter 45- Origins
Chapter 46- Back to a Hospital
Chapter 47- Dealing with Death
Chapter 48- Daniel's Date
Chapter 49- Moving on?
Chapter 50- Eight Months Later
Chapter 51- Issuses
Chapter 52- Reunions and Realization
Chapter 53- New Life
Chapter 54- Fixing Things
Chapter 55- Fairytale
Chapter 56- Disney Princess
Chapter 57- Tour Life
Chapter 58- Wedding
Chapter 59- Zay....again
Chapter 60- The Worst Mistake
Sequel Update
Sequel!!

Chapter 38- Hanging out

1.3K 33 53
Autorstwa immmrszachherron

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

When is Zach's birthday?

May 27th

Next question

What was their first song named?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath and looked at me with sincere eyes."It's Zach."

*********************************
After Jonah said that everything was kinda blurry, like world just stopped. I never moved that fast ever. I got off the bed and ran out the door and toward the living room.

When I got to the living room, there I saw Zach sitting on the floor leaned up to the wall gasping for air while all boys are telling him to 'clam down' or 'breathe.'

It looked like he was having a panic attack, I ran over and sat right in front of him.

"Zach!" I yell but nothing except for the sound of him gasping for air.

"Zach listen to me, you are having a panic attack okay, keep breathing deep. I need you to close your eyes." I said and he did.

"What makes Zach really happy?" I asked the boys since they had more personal experience with him.

"Honestly, I have never seen anyone make him as happy as you do." Corbyn said.

I couldn't help but blush at that but I quickly brought myself together.

"Okay picture this in your head, flash back to our first date, on the rooftop, the sunset, the scenery, the way I held your hand in the elevator cause you were scared." I said as his breathing slowly started to calm down so I continued.

"When I sang for you and you gave me back my promise ring. When you walked me home and kissed me good night on the cheek." I stopped since his breathing was basically back to normal.

"Wow, that was intense." Daniel said but I just barely heard him cause my mind was focused on Zach, right now it was feeling like we were the only to people, our eyes were in direct and intense contact.

Zach just came back from a panic attack and without saying a word, he slowly leaned in and our eyes broke contact as our lips connected.

"I told you that they were having a moment at the hospital. Your welcome for leaving them." I heard Corbyn say in the back right before our lips disconnected.

"Thank you." Zach said as he smiled.

"Okay, what did I just see?" Jonah said breaking Zach and my moment.

"Umm....." I said awkwardly.

"We knew you went on a first date but I never knew that you guys were on kissing basis already." Corbyn said which made it more awkward

"Uhhh...."I said before looking at Zach for back-up.

"We kind of kissed once, and that just now was our second kiss so..." he explained a little and they all watched us a little shook.

"Okay, I am going to walk away now." I said before walking back into Jonah and my room.

"Yeah me too," Zach said before going into his.

When I got in the room and flopped unto the bed again. I mostly just went through social media, I tweeted some crap, popped in some peoples group chat and I posted on my fan account that now fan knows is me.

I checked the time and it was like 10pm. I decided to message Zach

Messages

Tiffyy❤: Hey, you up?

Zachyy💙: ya..

Tiffyy❤: I can't sleep, I just realized how late it was.

Zachyy💙: Ahaha, btw about what happened earlier....

Tiffyy❤: welp that was really awkward.

Zachyy💙: tell me about it.

Tiffyy❤: how are you feeling?

Zachyy💙: better now, thanks to you.

Tiffyy❤:😊

Tiffyy❤: I am going to message the girls a little, brb.

Zachyy💙: You wanna come chill in my room, I heard that Jack went out for a while.

Tiffyy❤: If I come, can I get one of your hoodies to wear.👀

Zachyy💙:  Ughhhh...... Fine! But only cause I really want you to come keep me company.

Tiffany's P.O.V.

I climbed of the bed and opened the door as softly as I could cause I know that the boys might be sleeping. Once I was out, I slowly and quietly pulled the door back in but it squeaked a little.

I walked away from the door and down the dark hallway. It looked as if everyone was asleep, but I have no idea where Jonah is, maybe he went to sleep in one of the other boys or maybe he went out with Jack.

I reached my hand out to open the door to Zach's room but then I heard a voice from behind me.

"What are you doing?"

I turned around and I saw Jonah standing there with his arms folded while looking at me.

"Umm....I can't sleep, so I was just going to hang out with Zach until I get tired." I explained to him.

"Oh, well I am watching tv and I think I might fall asleep there so if I do then you will have the bed for yourself." Jonah told me and I nodded before reaching back for the door.

"Oh and Tiffy, hang out with Zach in a friendly way, no funny business."

I nodded and laughed before going inside.

"I'm sorry I took gone, Jonah stopped me on the way." I said before flopping myself on his bed. (Yes, I love flopping myself onto beds.)

"It's fine." He said.

"I am just going to talk to my friends for like 15 minutes and then we could hang out." I told him and he nodded.

I went on my phone and I messaged the girls on the group chat with Kareena, Faith, Alexandra, Christina and me.

Groupchat

Tiffyy❤: Heyyy💘

Alex👽: hii

Chris😻: Hi

Faity😈: hey

Kk👑: hoii

Chris😻: Okay what's the tea?

Tiffyy❤: How do you know that I have tea?

Kk👑: I mean you are living with your idols.

Faity😈: You have a crush on one on them.

Alex👽: and one of them happen to be your long lost brother.

Chris😻 yeah so we are assuming you have tea.

Tiffyy❤: Well, Zach and I had our first kiss which also happened to be my first kiss ever.

Alex👽: Holy shi-

Chris😻: I didn't expect that

Kk👑: I did.

Tiffyy❤: Yeah we had our first and second kiss. He had a panic attack and he kissed me after he got better.

Faity😈: oof.

Tiffyy❤: We gotta meet up soon, it is literally insane not having you guys around me.

Alex👽: Well I have good news. I am moving to L.A. so you can see me when u are back in L.A. with the boys.

Kk👑: I applied for a college in L.A. so if I get in imma be there too.

Faity😈: welp

Chris😻: I will come visit when I can.

Tiffyy❤: this is amazing the only person we are missing is Faith.

Faity😈: well, my dad just got a job in California, it isn't in L.A. but it is really close so I will be going to school in L.A. and stuff.

Tiffyy❤: This is amazing.

Chris😻: I am so happy for you guys

Tiffyy❤: I got to go now cause I told Zach I would hang with him.

Tiffyy❤: bye

Tiffany's P.O.V.

"Okay, I am finished talking to them. So what do you wanna do to kill time?" I said putting down my phone and looking up at Zach.

"We could watch a movie." He mentioned.

"Yeah okay but first you owe me something." I said before running into his closet and grabbing comfiest hoodie I could find then I pulled it over me.

"Hey! That's my favorite hoodie!" Zach yelled.

"Oops guess our style is similar." I told him before crawling back into bed.

We both just laid there and we watched Starstruck.

We were about halfway through the show when Zach jumped up and stood on the bed. He started singing hero and pointing to me and stuff. I laughed and then grabbed my phone and filmed him for memories.

I filmed him but before the song finished, I jumped up and start singing too.

Zach's P.O.V

We were back laying down in bed and we were close to the ending which I knew was Tiff's favorite part so I looked over at her to see her reaction but she was fast asleep in my arms so I turned of the tv and took of the lamp.

I moved myself into a comfortable position and fell fast asleep.

The Next Morning

Jonah's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning on the couch just as I expected to find myself but what I didn't expect was Jack asleep on the other couch next to me.

I got up and I head to a bathroom, I assumed that Tiffy was still asleep so I used a different bathroom to get ready for the day since most of my clothes was outside.

We were slowly packing up to leave for our hometowns so I had clothes and everything outside.

After getting ready I woke up Jack (it was hard as hell by the way. He even watched me with a scary face.) I went in the kitchen and made eggs while Jack sat there trying to wake himself up.

"How did you even fall asleep on the couch?" I asked him.

"I came back late last night and I saw you watching a show, so  down to see what it was about and I fell asleep." He explained.

"Oh." I said almost silently.

Soon enough the rest of the boys were up except Zach, and we were all eating at the dining table.

'Zach and Tiffany was still sleeping maybe I check on her.' I was thinking to myself but my thoughts were cut of by the sound of the doorbell.

I continued to eat even after I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

I was clam and happy but then I head the a voice

"I know this meeting is last minute but you need to attend it, the offer is great but where is Zach?"

"Sleeping." I heard Daniel say.

I turned around and all I could think was 'this isn't going to end well.

____________________________________________________________________________
Well......... I guess you have to wait till next chapter to know if they kissed or not. oops.

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and SHARE.

Y'all can message me if y'all wanna be friends or if u have an idea for the book you wanna share with me. My dms are always open.

Go read 'the chance' by shae2315 it is freaking amazing.

THANK YOU FOR 5k READS❤❤❤
HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO SHARE MY BOOK

And I was at number 2 in the hashtag #zachherron and I am still very grateful so thank you guys.

I hope you enjoyed or are enjoying my crap.

1874 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

317K 6K 35
' 'She knows how to talk, but she doesn't anyway ' ' --- Stats --- #534 in fanfiction 9/23/17 #265 in fanfiction 9/26/17 #381 in Fanfiction 10/8/17 #...
93.8K 1.2K 77
@jackaverymusic followed you. @jackaverymusic commented: qt started: 9/2/17 ended: 12/12/17
213K 7.5K 75
"Shut the hell, your mouth!" Daniel's hands squeeze my waist as he pushes me against the wall, growing closer to me. The quietness striking me when t...
187K 3K 52
#17 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-4-19 🖤 #5 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-10-19 🖤 #3 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-13-19 🖤 #2 in Daniel Seavey fanfic 1-17-19 🖤 #1...