intrigued

Af chaenniethusiast

Jennie found Roseanne quite amusing, she wanted to divulge her, indulge the secrets she hid in her being, she... Mere

i. fallin' all in you.
ii. baby don't stop.
iii. mercy.
iv. move.
vi. bloom.
vii. shout.
muse
viii. grenade.

v. ain't no rest for the wicked.

1.5K 61 33
Af chaenniethusiast

It had been a week since Roseanne's grand party, a week of doing nothing. All she did was watch television while eating whatever was there. She hadn't talked to Roseanne that much ever since that night. Apparently, Roseanne was busy, well, that was what Jennie made herself believe. She was in the middle of watching Lucifer when she received a text from Jisoo, telling her to meet up with them in an hour.

"So basically me and Lisa slept in some room, it was nice actually, kind of like a five star hotel." Jisoo explained as they sat in a cozy cafe. "And then what happened?" Jennie teased as she moved her eyebrows up and down, the couple blushed and looked away. "Yah, Jennie! This isn't about us, now tell us all the details." Jennie looked away, not wanting to tell them that the person who brought her to hell was the same person they warned her about. "Uh, do you guys wanna go shopping? I think I wanna go shopping, let's go!" Jennie said as she stood up, the couple immediately stood up and stopped her, plopping her down on her chair. "We'll go shopping later, you have to tell us the details, Jennie."

"You mean you had sex with Roseanne? The Roseanne Park?" Lisa asked her with shock and excitement while Jisoo remained silent, but shocked. Jennie had told them every detail, well maybe not every detail, but who cares? All Jennie could do was nod as she tried her best to hide her embarrassment. "Oh my god, was she good? I bet she was good-" Lisa blurted in excitement but was cut off by Jisoo. "I can't believe you had sex with the only person we warned you about." Lisa scoffed and looked at her ridiculously. "Oh come on, she's okay, you're being paranoid, babe." Jisoo side-eyed her and looked at Jennie. "Ugh, fine. At least you got laid." The couple laughed and Jennie smiled awkwardly. "But seriously though, was she good? I've heard impressive rumors about Roseanne's performance, said she's an A+." Lisa smiled at Jennie teasingly. Of course she was, Roseanne did exactly what she said, she brought Jennie to hell. Roseanne is some sex demon, even worse than the Succubus, Roseanne was her own devil.

"Well? I wanna know too." Jisoo prompted her, oh god Jennie couldn't be more pressured, she gulped as she looked at the anticipating couple. "She was aggressive, she never ran out of energy." Jisoo and Lisa shared a confused look as they asked her what she meant. "She's the best." It was all Jennie could say as she remembered how the girl talked to her last night, how she fucked her mercilessly as Jennie begged her to stop. "Damn. Was she that good?" Lisa and Jennie looked at each other. "Yes, Manoban. She fucks until she brings you to hell." Jennie spoke too seriously that had the couple gulp. "Jeez, calm down. Oh, here comes the devil." Jennie turned to look at what Jisoo was pointing at; there she saw her, Roseanne Park, in her skin-tight jeans, white top, and her unbuttoned, long-sleeve polo. Quite different from the Roseanne she was with last night, but she wasn't going to judge.

Roseanne went to the counter as the cashier took her order. Usually, Roseanne would flirt shamelessly, but today she didn't, even though the cashier had made several attempts to do so. Roseanne was back the state where she didn't care about anything, and trust me, Jennie hated that. The girl left the counter and made her way to an open table away from the glass, maybe she hated sunlight. She sat down, but Jennie still couldn't keep her eyes off the girl, she wondered why Roseanne was in the cafe, she wondered why such a beautiful woman be alone in a lovely day. Oh right, Roseanne is damaged, troubled, were those the terms they used? Roseanne wanted nobody around her unless she needed them. Fuck you and your standards, Roseanne. Jennie kept thinking about her, why can't you be normal, Roseanne? Why must I solve you like a goddamn puzzle? Why am I fucking myself up for you? Why am I losing myself as I walk towards you? Maybe you aren't the damaged one, Roseanne. After all, I'm the one willing to lose my mind just to figure out yours.

"You can stop eye-fucking her now, Jennie." Lisa's voice pulled Jennie from getting lost in her thoughts, she had to thank her for that. "I wasn't eye-fucking her, Lisa." Jennie rolled her eyes. "You sure were. Hey, she looks lonely, why don't you go there and talk to her? Just don't get too wild." Jisoo teased as she pointed at the empty chair across Roseanne's table. "No." Jennie sternly said, she wasn't going to embarrass herself in front of Roseanne and the whole cafe. "Just go there and talk to her, dork." Were they dumb or something? She lives with the girl, there was no reason for her to go there and talk to her, she would look too desperate, and she's not, well, maybe a little.

After a while, she finally had the couple to stop telling her what to do. "Well, I hope you're regretting it now, Jennie." Jisoo shook her head as she looked at Roseanne who had new company. It was a girl with black fits from head to toe, she had that gang member vibe to her that Jennie disliked. Jennie watched as Roseanne talked to the girl with such enthusiasm, Jennie almost felt like Roseanne was happy, but then she was reminded of how empty Roseanne truly is; how Roseanne never cared about what people felt, shooting vile words at their swollen hearts. The vulgarity of Roseanne was uncanny, she had intoxicating thoughts buried beneath saccharine words. She had a way of winning people to her desire. Roseanne indeed is devious, but Jennie had slowly loved watching Roseanne execute her deceitful manners, too much that it haunted her, had her crave for more.
Roseanne, Roseanne, Roseanne.
She had been haunting Jennie ever since their souls collided that night of her party. Jennie could still feel the heavy breathing, the airy moans, the screams of desire, the permanent scars; they were all fresh in Jennie's mind. Jennie touched her lip as she remembered how Roseanne sucked the blood out of it after slicing it with a knife. But what disturbed Jennie the most was the empty space beside her when she awoke in the morning, an abyss Roseanne left.

Roseanne and the girl stood up as they headed towards the door, Jennie did the same in such a rush that it caught Roseanne's attention, earning Jennie a smirk from the girl. But their interaction was short lived as Roseanne continued to walk to the door. Jennie didn't know why she was doing what she was doing, why she was being desperate, but she didn't care, she had to figure out Roseanne. She walked out the door and there were no traces of Roseanne, she went around the cafe, and there she found Roseanne in the parking lot, sitting on the hood of her probably custom-made car. "I'm coming with you." Roseanne didn't bother looking at Jennie when she spoke. "We're in the middle of something here." Jennie could feel the poison in Roseanne's words, it stung her pride and maybe her heart ached a little, but she had to be strong. "I am coming, Roseanne." She finally looked at her with those vacant eyes, no one dared to utter a word. "I'll just leave the two of you here. Roseanne, call me when it's still on." Oh, yeah, Roseanne had company, Jennie completely forgot about her. "I will, Joy. Thanks."

"So what exactly do you want, Kim?"

"Exactly what I said, I want to come with you." Jennie kept her ground, then she heard Roseanne chuckle. "Do you even know what you're getting youself into?" Roseanne spoke with such power in her voice that almost had Jennie tremble. "No, but is there ever a certain moment with you around?" Jennie blurted, she cringed at her words but she couldn't take it back now. "Don't romanticize, Kim; and no, you're not coming with me, ridiculous and idiotic decisions are not things I support." Second strike, Roseanne. "You know my past, you know what I used to do. Do you know that I almost set a school on fire?" Jennie spoke with pride, but Roseanne looked at her like she was a moron. "Almost. Did you know that I've burned down dozens of cities? I could take you to one of those sometimes."

"Then why can't you take me to where you're going now?" Roseanne looked at Jennie for a good minute before she spoke. "Okay. We're leaving at 10, tonight."

It was almost 10PM. Roseanne told her to bring a knife in case something "fun" happens. Jennie sat in the sofa as she waited for Roseanne, and there the devil came in an all red fit, ironic. "Let's go." Roseanne went to her garage. "Hmm." The girl looked around for a car to use for the night. Roseanne wants fun, so she had to pick the loudest car that was sure to catch the enemy's attention; her Pagani Zonda 760RS. She opened it and roared the engines, its sound resonating through the garage, Jennie knew their neighbors heard the car. "What the fuck, Roseanne? Are you trying to get us killed?" It was unbelievable, she was sick! "Maybe. You can still backout if you want, I won't judge." Roseanne retorted as she got inside the car, Jennie wanted to but she had an ego to protect so she got in. "Well, aren't you the Bonnie to my Clyde." Roseanne smirked at her as she started driving. "or the Harley to my Joker." Roseanne spoke again as she drove so fast, Jennie knew it was far beyond the speed limit, and maybe she was scared right now.

"We're here, baby. Come on." She followed Roseanne's steps towards an abandoned building, normally, at a scene like this, people would try to be as silent as possible, but Roseanne's steps were heavy and loud, almost like stomps. "Come on out now! I want to play." Roseanne shouted in the middle of the building, her voice echoed through several tunnels. Roseanne stood in the middle as she waited, Jennie hid behind one of the walls as Roseanne instructed. "You all are boring." The girl said as she made her way to the exit, boredom and disappointment in her face. Just then, people came in all sides and cornered her. There were even people on the second floor, snipers pointing at Roseanne. "I thought you were gonna leave me hanging." Roseanne smiled, excitement hit her body, she hadn't felt this in a while. Jennie peeked to look at her eyes, and there she saw the vacant eyes which screamed desire, a desire for what? Well, Jennie wouldn't know.

"We don't want trouble, Roseanne, just get out." She scoffed and looked at the person who spoke. "Come on now, don't you want to have some fun?" Roseanne fished two small knives in her pocket as she sharpened one with the other. "Wouldn't want these to go to waste." The men around her laughed like she was ridiculous, Jennie had to admit, she really was. "We have guns, Roseanne. Look above you, one command and you're dead."

"That's great! I came here for blood, I'm leaving with blood, whether it's mine or yours."

"Everyone on the second floor, standby, everyone here, put down your guns and kill Roseanne with your bare hands." He smiled devilishly at Roseanne and took a deep sigh as he instructed his men to attack Roseanne, Jennie watched in fear. Roseanne against what Jennie thinks is a hundred men. They charged at Roseanne one by one, and slowly, their numbers went down as each one ended up lying on the floor. "You're worst than babies." Roseanne still had no scar, she was as perfect as her damned self. Jennie was starting to think if Roseanne is a fallen angel, the woman Lucifer perhaps? Maybe she is actually Lucifer, celestial beings never did have genders; or maybe Jennie just watched too much Netflix. They started charging in groups, and they had finally scarred Roseanne, but it still wasn't enough, she still stood tall. The remaining men all charged at once, Roseanne finished a dozen before they had outnumbered her, holding her arms as they landed fists onto her stomach, blood shot out of Roseanne's mouth. She laughed maniacally as she demanded for more.

More, more, more!

Roseanne chanted the word like a ritual. At that moment, Jennie saw Roseanne wither like a daffodil in spring, her petals fell like blood from her mouth, her colors faltered as laughter escaped her lips. She had died when she should have bloomed. Roseanne had gone insane, she was mad, off her head crazy. She had lost her mind to the luxury of power, blinded by bloodlust. "Now don't hurt her face, we wouldn't want this beauty to go to waste." A man who suddenly appeared spoke as he held Roseanne's bloody face, he leaned in and places a kiss on Roseanne's cheek. "Come on, Chanyeol. Don't you want to kill me? Or hit me at least. You know, after what I've done to your gang and everything, you must want revenge! Go on now, hit me, I'm feeling very charitable tonight." The Chanyeol guy scoffed and looked at her in such distaste. "You're horrible, Roseanne. Look at you, blood all over your face and body, you look like an animal!"

"Oh, I am certainly worse than a filthy animal. Now are we going to have fun or not?"

"I don't have time for you, Roseanne." Chanyeol turned around as he started to walk away. "You've gotten boring, Chanyeol. Where's my blood-driven brother, huh?" Jennie gasped, this man was her brother? This couldn't get any more complicated, can it? Chanyeol walked towards Roseanne with so much anger and fear in his eyes as he held Roseanne's neck with so much force.

"You destroyed my whole life, Roseanne! When you wiped out my entire gang, dad was so disappointed at me, he had always believed in me, you know. He wanted me to take over the family business, but you, you and your spontaneous, ruthless self had to ruin the party by killing all my men, and for what? Did you want to prove to him that you were better than me? Was that it, Roseanne?!" Even from meters away, Jennie could see the burning fire in Chanyeol's eyes, he was driven by rage. Roseanne stared at his burning eyes with her own vacant ones.

"You can be so dumb at times, brother. I wish I could say that I did it because I was displeased with you turning your back against me when I needed you the most, but no, I don't hold grudges, brother. I was simply bored and wanted some fun, then I stumbled upon your little gang, and it reminded me when we used to play in the backyard when we were kids, you know, try to kill each other with kitchen knives, it was fun. Plus, believe me, I don't care about anything dad has to say." Roseanne smiled at Chanyeol maniacally, he looked at him pathetically. "So, you killed all my men, because you were bored?!"

"Yeah, you know, sometimes onions don't have that much layers." Chanyeol held Roseanne by the collar, lifting her up, choking her. "You're not so scary now, are you? This is beyond madness, Roseanne! I can't let you running around and doing whatever you want, you have to be stopped, and that's what I'm gonna do." He spoke as he tightened his grip on Roseanne's neck. "That's right, my saint of a brother, let rage ruin you, kill me with passion!" Roseanne shouted with muffled words. "Oh, I will." They smiled at each other, Jennie couldn't be more terrified. "Lovely." They were maniacs, Jennie assumed. She had never seen such a disturbing exchange, and they were siblings! "Oh, one last thing before I die, my not so little of a brother."

"I knew you were a bit slow but I didn't know you were this gullible! I really have all the wits in the family, don't I?" Chanyeol looked at her, confused, and Jennie was too. Roseanne was a puzzle that had no matching pieces. "What do you mean by that, Roseanne?" He spoke with such fear in his voice, he was trembling, he was bloody afraid of Roseanne, and even Jennie could tell that. "Oh, you're still afraid of me. Isn't that so surprising?" Chanyeol scoffed as he dropped Roseanne's body on the floor. "Sorry, sis. Nothing personal, oh wait, everything about this is! How ironic, can you believe that?" Chanyeol laughed as he turned around and walked away.

"End her."

And so they did, or at least they tried to. They all went and beat Roseanne up. "You all are gullible just like your leader, eh?" Roseanne spoke in between laughter and blood shooting out of her mouth. Jennie wanted to help her, so bad, but she couldn't, Roseanne told her she had it all under control, and she somehow believed her. "Now." Roseanne shouted, and there, the gunshots erupted like the grand Yellowstone eruption. Within seconds, a hundred bodies laid cold in the ground. Jennie was about to go to Roseanne when someone covered her mouth and put a knife near her throat.

"You're coming with me."

-
It's 3AM so it's not proofread yet, if you see any mistakes please point it out hehe

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

98.1K 4.3K 31
Jennie Kim eyed Kim Jisoo, the girl her ex courted while they were still together. "Are you gonna steal him back?" jennie smirked at lisa "No, I'm go...
121K 5.5K 37
SECOND BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES After a long and lengthy journey, Chaeyoung finally believes she and Lisa have reached the light at the end of the t...
130K 6.6K 40
Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park couldn't be more different. Jennie was the popular cheerleader and Roseanne was the shy girl hated by all. To everyone's...
38.4K 2.1K 18
One ring. Why am I calling her ? Two rings. Of course she's not gonna answer. It's three in the morning. Three rings. What am I doing? I should...