โœ“ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž

By prettyboyherron

โฑ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜๐ - ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง. in which they go through something that, at the beginning, they can't comprehen... More

00
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
tag| cHrIs iS mAkInG mE dO tHiNgS

05

8.9K 202 209
By prettyboyherron

daniel looks corbyn in the eyes, the two maintaining the eye contact for a few seconds before someone speaks.

"i'm your sub... you own me now" daniel mutters as he sits up, corbyn now sat in front of him.

"i'm so sorry, daniel. i should of tried to keep my consciousness and then maybe this wouldn't of-"

"no, corbyn, it's fine. you can't help loosing control when you smell the scent that you're attracted to. you are a dom after all. but, it'll just take a while to fully register in my head" daniel smiles sympathetically, cupping corbyn's cheek in his hand as they lock eye contact again.

corbyn returns the smile as he pulls daniel into his lap, neither of them caring that they are still naked.

the blond leans down to kiss over the bite mark he had left, licking away the blood softly. and, surely enough, the mark had already secured, meaning that it will not disappear and the newly formed bond between the submissive and the dominant has locked.

"why don't you get some rest before your next rut comes into place? that way you won't be tired when it happens" corbyn says sweetly into daniel's ear, pecking the boy's cheek.

when a dominant is with it's newly marked submissive, the urge to care for and protect that said person is 65% stronger than when they have been marked for a long period of time. but, of course, that feeling will linger on for as long as they live; the need to protect and coddle the person.

and, that's exactly what corbyn is feeling right now. he may not recognise the feeling himself, but eventually daniel will catch on to it.

something that not many submissives are aware of when they grow up is that when they are in the middle of one of their episodes, between their ruts they will want nothing more than to be with their dominant; to be cuddled by them, pampered by them, cared for by them and them only.

it's almost like they are being overly clingy, but they're not, it's just their submissive instincts.

and so, daniel cuddles up to his dominant with a soft hum, hiding his face in the crook of the blond's neck.

"you have to promise me that you'll be by my side when i wake up though" daniel says softly, his voice almost baby like as he speaks.

"of course i'll be there when you wake up. i wouldn't even dream of leaving you by yourself whilst you're asleep" corbyn smiles, kissing daniel's temple as the brunet nuzzles his face further into the crook of his neck.

corbyn stands up with the boy in his arms, walking over to his wardrobe and picking out a hoodie for him to wear.

he places daniel back down on his bed, smiling down at the boy as he lifts his arms.

corbyn slips the hoodie over his head with ease, walking over to the bag that daniel keeps spare clothes in, for when he stays over at corbyn's, and pulls out a fresh set of boxers.

he dresses the boy into them quickly, grabbing a pair for himself and slipping them on, not bothering to grab anything else.

daniel slips under the duvet sprawled out over the bed, corbyn climbing in besides him.

and, as if on instinct, he attaches himself to the blond boy as soon as he is laid down besides him, shocked by his own actions but he just pushes the feeling aside.

corbyn protectively wraps his arm over daniel's waist, pulling the boy impossibly closer to himself.

"get some sleep, sweetheart. i promise i'll be right here when you wake up" corbyn whispers, kissing daniel's head.

sweetheart. that nickname was lingering throughout daniel's mind the whole time he was drifting off to sleep. but, eventually, the dark does take him over and he is swept into the impeccable dreamland.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

as predicted daniel woke up with the same heat that was coursing through his body earlier, the need to grind against the nearest object hitting him again.

but, corbyn tended to his needs immediately this time, both of them panting as they regained their consciousness.

"i wish i could remember what happens during my ruts" daniel frowns as he cuddles into corbyn's side, kissing over the boy's bare chest.

"me too" corbyn says breathlessly, pressing a kiss to daniel's forehead as the boy looks up at him.

"but if you're not in the middle of one of your episodes and i go into one of my ruts you can remember, right?" daniel questions, sitting up slightly to look down at the blond.

"not if your scent becomes too strong. remember, i go into full on beast mode; growling and being overly possessive. but, obviously, we can remember what happens if we have sex and neither of us are in the middle of an episode" corbyn explains confidently, running a hand up and down daniel's side.

"i don't think that will be happening any time soon. i mean, i still can't believe that i'm yours. you own me and have the right to beat up anyone that even tries to touch me" daniel says, running his hands over corbyn's chiseled abs, wanting, unconsciously, to touch any part of the blond that he can.

"if someone tries to touch you i turn into a different person. it's almost like my inner wolf comes out and i want to basically eat them alive" corbyn chuckles.

"please don't eat anyone alive, i don't think i could bare to see that. but most importantly, don't get yourself hurt. that'll hurt me too, mentally" daniel pouts.

"nice to know that you care about me" corbyn hums, brushing his fingers over daniel's hip bones, sending shivers down the brunet's spine.

the blond pulls the submissive on top of him, leaning into his neck and kissing over the boy's scent gland, which is located just beneath his ear.

he takes in the sweet smell the boy lets off, humming again in content.

"all mine" he mumbles unconsciously, nibbling lightly on the sensitive skin.

daniel lets out a shaky breath at the action, his eyelids fluttering shut and his submissive instincts telling him to loll his head to the side slightly to give his dominant more access. and so, that's exactly what he does.

corbyn growls softly against the boy's skin, smiling proudly as daniel does loll his head to the side to grant him more access.

he takes in more of the boy's scent before connecting his lips to the sensitive skin, kissing it gently but with so much passion.

"who's are you, dani? tell me who owns you" corbyn says dominantly between kisses, teasingly licking and nibbling.

"you, corbyn. you own me" daniel breathes out.

corbyn flips them over, him now above daniel. he continues to kiss the boy's neck but this time a little more rough, showing his submissive who's boss.

"you listen to me now. under no circumstances do you talk to any other dominant unless they are one of our friends, got it?" he mutters into daniel's ear, pinning the boy's hands above his head.

"yes, corbyn" daniel whimpers, wrapping his arms around corbyn's neck once the blond grabs his hips.

"mine, mine, mine, got it? all mine" corbyn says, his lips brushing against daniel's.

daniel would of replied, but before he can say a word corbyn, without thinking, pushes his member deep inside of him, daniel's scent distracting him from any other reasonable thought.

the brunet lets out a strangled moan at the unexpected action, digging his nails into the blond's shoulders.

"shit, corbyn, you feel so good." daniel lets out a slutty moan as corbyn begins to thrust, retracting his hips almost all the way back before pushing back in, hitting the submissive's prostate with every snap.

corbyn groans deep into daniel's ear, biting his lip harshly to try and reduce the amount of sounds he makes, wanting to hear nothing but his submissive's desperate moans and pleads.

"please, corbyn! go faster" daniel moans out, arching his back as his dominant obliges.

"i want you to cum, daniel. cum for me" corbyn demands, beginning to suck on daniel's neck, targeting the hickeys he had left earlier.

just to corbyn's command alone does daniel cum onto his chest, wrapping his legs around corbyn's waist as he feels the blond's liquids fill him.

corbyn pulls out with a groan, kneeling between daniel's legs as they catch their breath.

he leans down and licks daniel's chest clean of his cum, kissing over his nipples every once in a while.

and, once his submissive is completely clean, he flops down on the bed besides him, both of them looking up at the ceiling.

"you remember that right?" daniel asks.

"yeah, but... i wasn't in control of anything that i was doing" corbyn answers truthfully, "i'm not complaining though. it was a good fuck."

"corbyn!" daniel giggles, hitting the blond's chest lightly.

"what? my submissive's ass feels good around my cock. what more could i ask for?" corbyn smirks, grabbing daniel by the waist and pulling him into his side.

"shut up" daniel mumbles as he cuddles into the dominant's side, smiling as he droops his arm over the boy's abdomen.

"hopefully you won't go into a rut until the morning so that we can get a decent night sleep, but of course i wouldn't mind helping. it is my job after all" corbyn says softly, kissing daniel's forehead.

"just shush and go to sleep" daniel chuckles, pulling the thick duvet over their naked bodies.

"goodnight, baby boy." corbyn smirks as he feels daniel's cheeks heat up against his chest.

"night, corbyn."

-

wc: 1618

i'm currently grounded so I won't be active until tomorrow. but, if you didn't already know, i will be updating this book everyday apart from saturday and sunday... unless something comes up obviously, but yeah that's the updating schedule.

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 1.2K 11
| rewriting | zach's family has a lot of dark secrets and you and your friends end up right in the middle of them.
18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...
63K 2.1K 26
[ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ] โœฟ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ฒ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ. โœฟ ยฉ...