winwin-tutor {COMPLETED}

De byeolrangdan

being super poor in math , and having tons of tutors that gave up on teaching you , your brother decided to f... Mais

+1
+2
+3
+4
+6
+7
+8
+9
+10

+5

3.7K 183 273
De byeolrangdan

Minhee's pov
"let's do the simplest question. you have 12 apples and you give 6 away to friend. how many do you have left?" Winwin read out the question.

"um , a friend?" i smiled innocently and Winwin facepalmed. "i'm just kidding. i'm left 6 apples." i said and he smiled.

"i'm relieved to hear that. please be more serious. next question , Tom had 36 sweets. he then eats 29. how many does he have left after he ate the sweets?" he read out.

"diabetes." "Minhee!" Winwin raised his voice a little making me jump. "okay , alright! i'm just kidding. it's 7 sweets. i'm not that bad in math thag you have to do from numbers." i groaned.

"i can be sure about that now. good job in knowing numbers. i think you look really tired and i know i disrupted your game play so , i'll take my leave early today. remember we'll have tuition tomorrow as well." Winwin packed up and left.

after sending Winwin out , i continued with my game.

the next day..

"we had a surprise test today." i told Winwin when we went into my room. "and?" Winwin asked. "i was really surprised." i said and Winwin gave me the look as if he was done with me.

"we'll do money today." he flipped open the book again. "i'm having a test next week too." i told him and he nodded.

"noted. i'll prepare you for that. let's take a look at the question. you have $400. your sister texts you to ask for $200 and your cousins texts for $100. how much do you have?"

"$400 and 2 unread texts."

"Lee Minhee." Winwin said with a strict voice. "$100. isn't money still numbers? can't we do another topic?" i asked whining again.

"close your eyes." Winwin said and i became flustered. "no..i mean , why?" i asked nervously. "just close them. i need to do something before i end the class soon." he smiled.

after hesitating for some time , i closed my eyes. "what do you see?" he asked.

"nothing." i said. "that's how much you know about math."

————————————————————

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

394K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
166K 4.6K 55
Campus bad boy Yeonjun doesn't care about studies and just does what he wants, messing around with his friends and having fun. But what happens when...
2.7M 111K 62
➳ Mafia/Gang au ➳ "You're too innocent Areum, I'd ruin you."