voices; doil

By satanhyuck

voices, stray kids doil, angst #4 in doil 15/05/2019 #130 in chittaphon 08/06/2019 More

!
one
two
three
four
five
seojun lol
six
seven
eight
nine
a/n
ten
eleven
twelve

jaeyong special

168 5 0
By satanhyuck

fluff

'Hi baby.' , I heard my boyfrjend say. 'Hi, how were your classes?' , I asked him while cooking. 'Boring. I missed you Tae.' , he hugged me from behind. 'They're more important than me. StOp.' 'No. NeVeR.' , he said and kissed my neck. 'What're you making?' , Jae asked me. 'Food.' , I answered and concentrated on making it. 'I have a surprise for you.' , he suddenly said. I turned around and raised my brow. 'Just continue to make the food. I'm gonna be in the living room. Come there when you're ready but don't forget the food!' , I heard him shouting while he ran to the living room. I just continued to make food and didn't mind him. After a while I finished cooking and shouted 'Jae, I'm ready!' , 'Come here baby.' , he answered. I took two plates with food and went to the living room. As I saw what he made I almost dropped the plates. He built a fucking pillow fort. 'Do you like it?' , he asked and I just nodded. 'Come here. We'll eat here and watch a movie.' , he smiled and took the plates. I sat down and looked everywhere. There were pillows and blankets just lying around and also a chain of lights. 'You're the cutest.' , I said and his dimples were showing. He started the movie and we began to eat. After we were finished he spoke up. 'I'm gonna bring this to the kitchen. Just stay here.' , he got up and took the plates with him.

After some time he came back. 'What took you so long?' , I asked. 'I made us dessert.' He really made us ice cream with a chocolate-strawberry underneath it but also with fruits. 'Baby you didn't have to.' , 'But I wanted to.' , he smiled. We continued to watch the movie.
Then I stood up and brought the plates back to the kitchen counter and went to the bathroom. I finished and went back to the pillow fort. I looked inside and saw Jaehyun sleeping. I smiled and laid down beside him. 'Good night.' , I whispered and also fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
152K 11K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
166K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...