Love me or Love me not

By CaitlynMcCurdy

Meghan Foster is a typical 17 year girl. She likes clothes, shoes , shopping and One Direction. When at the o... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: First and Last date
Chapter 3: Forget and Forgive
Chapter 4: Just that one kiss
Chapter 5:Falling for him
Chapter 7: Revenge of the Devil
Chapter 8: Forever and Ever
Chapter 9: Home sweet home
Chapter 10: Grounded
Chapter 11: Please Love Me
Chapter 12: Prove yourself
Chapter 13: Homesick
Chapter 14: Fun with Friends
Chapter 15: Singing for someone
Chapter 16: Liam.. or Niall?
Chapter 17: Forget you
Chapter 18: Things will get better
Chapter 19: The Perfect Date
Chapter 20: The Best Day For A Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Can we start over?

335 5 2
By CaitlynMcCurdy

I stare at Meghan wide eyed. I kissed her? Was I drunk? I must have been. Right? "Meghan I.." I stammer as I look at her. "Niall, I know you were drunk. I least I think you were drunk. Were you?" She asks. Was I drunk? Or was I just having a little fun since I had no date.? "Yeah. I think so." I say. Even if I wasn't drunk, I don't want her knowing. "Okay." She says as she pulls me into a hug. I hear the door open and see Liam walk in. She grips me tighter and I let her.

Guys keep voting, commenting, and fanning!! Tell you friends, family and even arch enemies please! Thanks

Caitlyn x

*Meghan's P.O.V*

"Meghan, can we talk ALONE?" Liam says looking at Niall with fierce eyes. Niall looks at me. "I guess." I say as I wipe the tears off my face. Niall walks out of the room, giving me a be careful look. I nod as he shuts the door behind him. "Meghan I'm so.." Liam starts but I cut him off. "Save it Liam." I say as I hop back onto top bunk when I slip. I feel arms catch me and look to see Liam. He drops me gently back onto the ground. "Thanks, but your not getting any friend points though." I say as I sit on the bottom bunk. "Meghan. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry. I'm just looking out for you. 'Cuz I care about you. Peace offering?" Liam says as he hands me a bag of gummy bears. "How did you know these are my favourite?" I say grabbing the bag. "Well, I talk to Harry a lot. Forgive me?" He says. I nod. I can't stay mad at him when he gave me gummy bears. I hug him then stand back. "Friends?" He says as he sticks out a hand. "Not friends." I say. He looks at me truly hurt. "LEEYUM! I'm just kidding! Friends." I say as I shake his hand. He looks relieved. "Don't do that!" He says. I laugh and walk out. I open my bag of gummy bears and pop some in my mouth to see Niall looking at me weird. "Niall are you oka.. AH!" I say as Niall jumps on me. "Give me gummy bears!!" He shouts and he sits on top of me. "No! And get off of me! Your fat!" I say. "Is everyone fat to you?" I hear Harry say with a playful smirk. "Maybe." I say. "Meghan! Just give me one.... or twenty." Niall says. "Uh. No way." I say as I flip him then stand up. "You see, I'm a black belt in karate." I say. The boys mouths drop. I smile. The bus stops at our hotel and we get out. There is a mob of fans waiting for us. "Uh oh." I say. "What?" Harry asks. I see camera's. I'm shy. I don't like being on camera. "Um.. nothing. I will wait in the tour bus." I say as I turn. "No! Stay with meh!" Harry says. "But Hazz I don't wanna.." I say. "Don't you want the world to know we are dating? I'm ready now." I smirk. But I don't want to be on camera! "Yay! Just do it without me!" I say as I turn around and start to walk. But a fan stops me. "Who are you? And why are you with MY HAZZA BEAR?!" This girl screams. "Um.. sorry kid. We are dating." I say. This girl just looks at me so angry. Then she slaps me. Hard across the face. I put my hand to me face to hide it. "Look, girl. STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN." She says as she stalks off. She looked about 12. Idiot. I run towards the bus when someone stops me. A tall dark haired boy is in front of me. Zayn. "Move." I say as I try to get around him. He just stands there. UGH! "Please move Zayn." I say. He still dosen't move. "What happend to your face?" He says as he sees me holding it. "Nothing." I say. "Show me." "No!" I say. But he grabs my hand and pulls it down, and gasps. "What?" I say. "Come look." He takes me inside into the bathroom, where I can see. "OH MY.." I say as I look at myself. I have a huge purple/ blue blotch on my face. God that girl can slap hard. I feel the tears coming. No not again!! Meghan! The boys wil think your weak! I wipe my eyes quickly and storm out of the room. I'm finding that girl.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I cute 12 year girl comes up to me smiling really happily. "Hi Harry Styles!! I'm a big big fan!!" She says. Aw. She's kinda cute. I could go out with her if I wanted... Harry! I mentally slap myself. You have a girlfriend and her name is Meghan. Stop thinking about how pretty this girl is. "Hi. What's your name?" I ask. "I'm Emma. And I love you!" She says. "I love you too." I say. Wait what?! What am I saying? Got to stop myself. "Well I really got to go. Nice meeting you Emma!" I say. "Well bye Harry. I have something for you." She says as she pulls something from behind her back. OH MY GOD. It's a gold necklace that has my name printed on it. "It's for you. I used all my allowance and birthday money on it for you." Emma says. "Why, thank you Emma." I say as I bend down letting her put it on me. "Here's my number. Maybe you could cal me and we could hang out? Or go out?" She says as she hands me a piece of paper. "I would love to." I say as I put it in my pocket. "Good bye." I say as I kiss her on the cheek. She smiles and blushes and I look up to see Meghan staring at me hurt. "Megha.." I say but she walks away.

*Meghan's P.O.V*

UGH! I can't believe him! Kissing that idiot 12 year old girl? What was her name? Emma I heard him call her. Well Emma is going to get a nice chat with me. "MEGGGHHHAANNN~~~!!" I hear Harry call. Ignore him. I hear someone tap me from behind. I spin around and kick. "Ow! Meghan what was that for?" Harry says as he is on the ground holding his crotch. Opps. "Harry, uh.. sorry." I say trying not to laugh. He looks funny. "Why are you laughing?!" He says looking up. "Because.. you look funny." I say as I start bursting into crazy laughter. Harry stands up slowly and looks at me mad. "Harry, I'm  sowwy." I say as I hug him. "Oh it's okay Meggy." He says. "And uh by the way, why did you hug the girl Emma? And kiss her?" I ask. He doesn't say anything. Just looks at me. "Well I.. thought she was cute. LITTLE KID CUTE!!! I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT!!!" He says. "Okay okay whatever you say." I say. "Hey whats that on your face?" He asks. "Um nothing." I say, putting my blond curls in front of my face. "Tell me." He says as he moves my hair. "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?!" He screams. "Um nothing."

"It's something."

"No it isn't"

"Is to."

"IS NOT!"

"How did it happen?"

"Not telling."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Give me a hint."

"Fine. Your little friend helped."

"What Emma? No way she was way too sweet."

"So your saying you don't believe me?"

"No. I just saying that It couldn't have been her that hit or slapped you."

"It was slapped, and yes it was her. If you don't believe me then break up with me now, and continue hugging and kissing HER." I say. He looks at me hurt. But I don't care! Not believing me. Hmmf! I whip around and stomp away.

Okay guys, in my cast it says Taylor swift for Meghan. Meghan has bright green eyes. So pretend Taylor has bright green eyes.

Caitlyn x

I walk into our hotel, get into our hotel room, and slam the door behind me. I turn around to see a whole bunch of old people playing cards. "Oh um sorry." I mutter as I get the hell out of there. I find I real room and shut the door gently. Good. This is our room. I can tell because there is food, combs, carrots and a whole bunch of girls outside the window. I pull down the drapes and sit on the bed. I hear knocking, and I walk over to the door and lock it. "Who is it?!" I snap. "Uh, It's Louis." Louis says. Oops. I open the door to see Louis. "Why is the door locked?" He asks. "It's a long story." I reply. "I've got the time." Louis says. "Fine. Come here Lewis." "It's Louis." "Whatever." I say as I sit down on th bed again. "Okay so I saw Harry kissing this little girl/ kid and he said he didn't believe me." I said. "Believe you about wh... WHOA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Louis screams. "About that. She slapped me and he didn't believe me." I say looking down. "Aw Meggy don't be sad." He says as he hugs me. "I'm sure he'll turn around." He says. "I begg to differ." I say. "Anyways, I'm going to take a shower." I say as I go to the bathroom. I have a quick shower, get dressed in a blue silvery dress and walk out. "Whoa.." Louis says. I can't help but blush. Dang it! "Where are you going?" Louis asks still staring. "I'm going out for supper. By myself." I say. "What about Harry? Oh right.." He says. "Can I come?" He asks. "I guess. If you wear something fancy." I say. "Okay!" He says as he rushes out of the room. Minutes later, Louis comes back wearing a black suit. He looks hot. "You ready?" I say, trying to stay calm. "Uh huh. Let's go!" He says. We connect arms and head out. But as friends, ONLY friends. We get in the car and he asks me "Where are we going?" holding the wheel. "Um.. Summer." I say. "Oh that's a good restaurant." He says.

Once we get there, we connect arms again. "Table for 2." He says to the lady. She nods and jesters for us to follow her. She seats us and we sit. I look down at the menu and immediately see what I want. Chicken rap. "I already know what I want." I say. "Really? Me too." He says. "Chicken rap." We both say at the same time. We both break into laughter. My phone rings right on cue. "One sec." I say as I answer. "Hello?" I say. "MEGHAN!! I'm so so sorry!! Where are you??" Harry asks. "Harry, leave me alone. I'm busy. And If you must know where I am, I'm at Summer. With Louis." I say. "With Louis? But I thought we were dating!" He says. "Yes we are.. sadly. And me and Louis are here as friends." I say. I look at Louis and he smiles. "He is kind of cute though.." I say as I wink at Louis jokingly. "WHAT?! But... but.. I thought you liked me.."  "Well, I don't know Harry. You don't trust me as much as that girl..."

"NO NO!! I trust you more! I'm sorry!! I just didn't think a little girl like her could do so much harm..."

"You were the one who did the most harm, Harry. Not trusting me isn't a good step in this relationship."

"Forgive me!! I'll come there and prove to you that I'm a good boyfriend."

"No Harry. It's me and Louis time. I guess we will have to deal with that later."

"But Meghan!"

"Goodbye Harry."

"Bye."

I turn off my phone and put it away. "Sorry 'bout that." I say to Louis. "That's okay." He says.    The waitress comes and asks for our meal. We both order and she leaves. "So what's new with you?" Louis asks. "Are you ready that desperate for conversation that you have to ask that?" I said. "I guess." He says and I laugh.  "Can you believe Harry? Trying to ruin our date." I say while laughing. "I know. He should apologize soon. You deserve better." He says. I'm glad someone here is caring for me. I was about to reply when I feel someone touch my arm. I slap it away, and look up to see Harry. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you it was Meghan and Louis time!" I shout. "I'm here to prove I'm a good boyfriend." Harry says. "UGH!!" I  said. "Meghan, it's okay." Louis says. "Fine. Sit Harry." I said. He goes to sit on the other side but I stop him. "Sit beside me, so I don't have to look at you." I say. I see him shift and sit beside me. He comes close, and tries to hold my hand, but I push him away. I'm not in the mood for this! I pick up my chicken rap and take a bite of it, to see Harry looking at me. "Would you quit looking at me!" I said as I put the menu between us. "I'm sorry it's just.." He says. "It's just nothing! What you did wasn't right, and that means I can't let you off so easy!" I shout. "I'm .. I'm sorry." Harry says. He looks really upset. And I mean REALLY upset. "Harry, I didn't mean it like that." I say. "I think you did." He says, getting up. "HARRY!" I say. "WHAT?!" He snaps. I didn't see that coming. "H..h harry. I'm sorry. But do you like me better or the other girl?" I ask. He pauses for a second, thinking about it. "You have to think about it?! Clearly I'm not that important!" I say, feeling the tears. Oh lord not again. I wipe my eyes to stop the tears. "No Meghan that's not it.." He says.

"It's not?!"

"Yeah. I really like you."

"Then why did you have to think about it?!"

"Because, well I don't know."

"That's not good enough."

"I know."

"Well?"

"Well, I know what is good enough." Harry says as he leans in and kisses me. Right in front of everyone! He pulls back and looks me in the eye. "Was that good enough?" He says. I feel butterflies appear in my stomach when he looks me in the eyes. God, he has gorgeous eyes. I nod, smiling. "I love you Meghan." He says.

"I love you too, Harry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 155 40
Allison Parker is just a normal American 16-year-old…well she WAS.. before she met a fully-acclaimed British-Irish boy band who turns her world upsid...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
555 11 21
Christine a 15 years old teenager whose life is change when she meets one direction.This girl is going to meet her true love.Will she able to resembl...
708 114 31
Gabby Henderson is just an average typical 16 teenager. She wins tickets at a radio station to go and meet the boys of one direction and she just cou...