The Broken Truth

By tiredwhilesleep

bro·ken ˈbrōkən/ verb past participle of break. adjective 1. Having given up all hope; despairing. "He died... More

I. Her
II. soul-less
III.void
IV. twinge
V. blood
VI: acidic
VII. drained
VIII.weak
IX. tick
X.pique
XI.hollow
XII. puncture
XIV. haven
XV. blast
XVI. surge
XVII. dullsville

XVIII. pseudo/solitary

10 0 0
By tiredwhilesleep

| NOT EDITED|

    The clouds float about beautifully. But her mind opaque. Quietly she spoke. Her whispers being carried in the harsh wind.

         Frowning she was disappointed with herself.

      There the girl sat in the car perplexed in thought.

  Once again, in months she became soft-spoken. She dazed out, the ice cream in the crunchy cone drip.

   The cone soon became soggy as the ice cream dripped down her forearm and wrist.

She may have will be in subspace. As chills crept up her spine and have sudden couldn't breathe. There she sat in
solitary.

                      She floated with the clouds.

     And yes you guessed it. She surely panicked. Through ringing ears, she could hear her mother silky voice talking in the background.

    Nothing can really explain why she felt this way. Even while panicking ahhh she believes that she is too calm.

    She doesn't quite react like normal. But she can feel her stomach churn and loss of appetite. Her neck aches as her than her head pounds.

she's pseudo..
But maybe she's bored?
it's not like last year??
right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
17.5K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..