V. blood

{NOT EDITED}

Tears streamed down the girl face, all she could do was cry. She pushed  her emotions down to the pit of her stomach. A light flashed on the young girl phone as she is sniffing. Her closest friend name in bold shows on the screen.

But yet she lets it rings.

She was tired, angry, depressed,any other words would describe how miserable she felt. Her heat pounded in her chest as she became even more frustrated. The young female head pounded erratically leaving her in pain. Taking a huge breath she tries to calm herself. She blinks away the tears from falling down her heart shaped face.

But still her hand was shaken, everything was shaken to her. Feeling as if she was drowning in a bottomless sea of tears. A  shrill ringing noise in her ear intensified. Her heart ached to the point that everything burned.

But yet she could end it.

She has friends that are like family. That support her and the same way around. She was selfish. She wouldn't......couldn't leave them. Even though they were there with her. She felt helpless,defendless,and weak.

weak...

She didn't stop her tears she just cried.

Still yet all she felt was empty ness.

Closing her eyes all she could see was blood. Her blood. It soak the carpet as it became filthy with it. Yet there was no worry, no fear,  o crying, just numb. Feeling as if she was upfloat with the clouds.

Opening her eyes the room became eerie as she stood up. A gloomy, but cheerful aura surrounded she. She somewhat felt just. Dark circles beneath her dim brown eyes as they held weariness and exhaustion.

Her insecurities pick at her as she look at the mirror, scars run down her arms and legs , while acne and bumps and bruises seem to bring attention to themselves.

Dried up blood peeled off her finger tips. Yes she was selfish. She was tired. The moon shined brightly against the the starless night. Darkness swam in the empty ness of the sky. A hole was a void that kept her empty to.

It seemed as of nothing to feel it. Not drawing,painting, or reading. A lump in her throat taste bitter as if it already has Rosing up her throat. She looked to the moon the even in darkness shad light of those who couldn't. 

Every thing ate her.

Her Anxiety.
Her depression.
Her empty ness.
The void where thou heart should.
A numb feeling.
A cold chill going down her back.
Her hands shook.
Her eyes dull brown and wearily.
Exhaustion showed on her face.
Even losing interest in the things she loved.
What happened?

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player , that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more ; it is
a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing "
-William Shakespeare's