Speechless

By danisuess

What happens when Matt and Cameron fall for Riley? War? Broken friendship? What happens when Josh won't... More

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Epilogue

Last Authors note:*

153 9 0
By danisuess

Hey guys.. Fixing the Broken and Speechless are officially done. I'm gonna cry!

These two books were my first books and I have to admit I love them both! I can't believe they're over, and incase you're wondering no I am not writing another sequel with Riley and the guys. I'm so sorry, but I think it's time to call it quits.

I might write an epilogue, I don't know yet.

I just want to say I love you all, especially the ones who were with me since the beginning of these books. Thank you so much withe getting this book so many reads. Without you guys I'd just be a "writer" in the shadows.

So thank you so much babes:* I love you all!!! Please don't be mad at me!!

Please go and read my other books! Just a Viner's Sister, "Good Girl", and Sucidal{on hold}. Thank you so much again.

I love you my little penguins! :*

Remember this isn't a goodbye it's just... See ya soon :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 58 22
*COMPLETED* A girl who is best frends with cammeon dallas what happenes when they end up having fellings for each other. What happens when Matthew Es...
71.1K 2.5K 30
The boys of Magcon in the Purge. What will happen and will anyone survive?
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
8K 133 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...