Chapter6

~~Riley's POV~~

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I look over to see not Matt laying next to me but Dream. I smile and slowly get up. I grab my bag and walk into the bathroom. I change into a Matts football shirt, leggings, and black high top converse. I curl my hair and throw it up into a high ponytail.

I get out of the bathroom and wake up Dream she looks at me, "What do you want?" She whines.

'We're going shopping,' I sign and she pops up from the bed. I grab a pair of my jeans and a shirt that says mind over matter. I hand Dream the stuff and she runs into the bathroom and gets ready. I few minutes later she comes out all ready, we leave a note for the boys and leave.

"I'm hungry," Dream says and I point to Dunkin Donuts, "YAS!" She screams and I laugh. We walk in and order a Vanilla Coolata, Oreo Coolata, and two breakfast sandwiches. We go to a table and sit down starting to eat.

'So tell me about yourself Dream,' I sign and she thinks for a second.

"Well, my mom died when I was little and my father abandoned her. I lived in a foster home for a long time and one day I just left. No one cared so I came her and met you guys," she said taking a sip of her Oreo Coolata, "I know your story. And I am so sorry for all of it," I just wave my hand at her and we finish eating.

'Ready?' I sign and she nods her head.

"Let's go shopping!" She screams and we head to the mall in Cali.

~~Hayes' POV~~

I woke up and didn't see Dream or Riley. I got a little scared so I looked around the room, they left a note saying thy were going to the mall. I walk to the bathroom, going pee, then I wash my hands, and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom to see Max awake. I look at him, "Uh Max... Can I talk to you in the hall way?" I ask him and he nods his head, standing up walking to the door with me. We walk out and I look at him.

"Look Hayes, I know what you're gonna say and I'm completely fine with it. I don't have feeling for you anymore, and it was just a phase we both went threw. I love you, just not that way," he says and I feel weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Thanks Max, for understanding," I say and hug him.

"Welcome," he says and walks into the room. I take out my phone, texting Matt and Riley.

To: Riezzzz & Matweh

Its over...

-H

To: HayBear

Really!? Why?

-R

To: Hazz

Dude what happened?

-M

To: Riezzzz & Matweh

I think I love Dream...

-H

To: Hazz

GET IT IN!!

-M

To: HayBear

MATT! He's 14!

-R

To: Riezzzz & Matweh

Good-Bye guys!!

-H

I finish texting them and put down my phone. I take a pillow and throw it at Matt, "Dude I know you're awake, let's go get breakfast," I say and he groans.

"Where?" He asks.

"iHop, I'll wake up the rest of the guys," I say and he gets up and goes to the bathroom. I wake up the boys and they all agree to go to breakfast with us.

"TO IHOP!" Nash screams as we follow.

~~Dream's POV~~

"Are we good?" Riley signs. I nod my head and we start to walk back from the strip mall. She poked me and I looked at her, "You know Dream you can stay with us if you really want to," she signs I my eyes widen.

"Are you serious!" I scream and she nods her head laughing.

"You have no family like me, I'll be your family," she signs, and I smile.

"Thanks Riley," I say, she shake her head. I smile as we walk back to the hotel. All of a sudden Riley stops I look at her and she staring at some guy. I shake Riley, "Are you okay?" She shakes her head no, "What's the matter?" I look at the guy and he's old.

"U-uncle H-Hal," she mouths and I look at her weirdly, moving my purple hair out of my face.

"Riley, you know him?" She nods her head and I put my arm with hers, "I'm right here, let's go." I say and we start to walk into the hotel. The man stares at us and I gulp, so does Riley. We walk to the elevator and the man starts to follow. Right when we get in I press the close door button. It's closes right in the guys face. I press floor 8 then 6.

"Why did you press 8 then 6?" Riley signs.

"So if the guy was to follow us he would go to 8," I say and she smiles. We get to our room to see no one there. I set my bags down my Riley's, then go to the bathroom to change into a bathing suit. When I get out Riley walks in to get changed. I sit on my bed and go through twitter.

I feel someone hop on the bed and turn my head to see a smiling Hayes, "Hi Hayes," I say laughing.

"Hi Dream," he says with a smile.

"Are you guys coming swimming with Riley and me?" I ask and they all nod their heads stripping off their shorts, "GUYS! YOU CAN WAIT TILL IM OUT OF THE ROOM!" I scream.

"Just close your eyes," Max says taking off his shirt. Damn he has abbs, nice ones too.

"Dream," Hayes says snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"S-sorry," I say and he laughs.

"It's okay, now let's go to the pool," Hayes says in twining our fingers together. I smile down at our hands.

"Let's go," I say and we head down to the pool.