New Home [tony stark x reader]

Par RuRaKo

I don't think this as one kind of avengers fan fiction, This is just Tony with his new family. Ouh and believ... Plus

Part 1: Distrust
Part 2: New Friend
Part 3: Apologize
Part 4: Opened up
Part 5: Group Project
Part 6: Closer
Part 7: Explanation
Part 8: Aquarium
Part 9: Lies
Part 10: Diane
Part 11: Invitation
Part 12: Party
Part 13: Conflict
Part 14: Trouble
Part 15: Hospital
Part 16: Lawyer
Part 17: Breakfast
Part 18: Pepper
Part 19: Decision
Part 20: Meeting
Part 21: News
Part 22: The Wedding Planner
Part 23: Famous
Part 24: Reason
Part 26: The Avengers Tower
Part 27: Gone
Part 28: Patience
Part 29: Taken Away
Part 30: Family

Part 25: Separation

2.7K 117 60
Par RuRaKo

You freeze as Alex said he needs Peter to save Max. You look at Alex for a while and you know you're really sick of him. Now you just realize why Alex is so easy to say yes to drop the case. You thought he will just be there for Peter as his father without taking him from you but the truth is, he wants something from you and Peter as an exchange of dropping the case. 

A: Max... He needs Pet-

Y/n: No... Alex-

A: He needs a transplant and Peter is-

Y/n: Stop.

A: his only hope.

Y/n: I said stop!

You can feel you are sick and your head is spinning. By being a father for Peter, he hopes that you will let Peter be a donor for Max to cure his disease or get Peter's sympathy to help his halfbrother. This must be also the reason why Diane seems fine with Alex being there for Peter. They need something from you and Peter.

You held your head with your hand and try to walk to Peter's room and keeping out Peter from Alex. Alex grabs your shoulder and he makes you turn to him again. His grip holds your wrist and makes you stop from moving.

You can see that he is hopeless now and beg you to give Peter to him.

A: (y/n) please. I need Peter. There is an 80% chance that Peter can save Max. Max can't go anywhere right now and Peter is his only hope. Max need the donor soon, Peter needs to be here. Please-

Y/n: Stop it, Alex! Stop it. How could you?! He is so excited to meet you, he is so in love with you and he looks up to you so much! How could you just use him and then go again?! You son of a-!

A: This is not what I want too. I want to be a good dad for both of them. This is also hard for me, but I don't have a choice now! Peter is Max's only hope now.

You are really mad and disappointed at Alex. You look into his eyes and you can feel that your eyes are burning. You emphasize your word to him that you will not let him use Peter and he can't meet Peter forever.

Y/n: I'll not let you do that! I will not even let you see him again! Don't ever come to our life again. Go- away!

His grip tighter, make you whip a bit and he is furious now. The looks on his eyes change completely. You try to release your hand from his grip but you can't.

A: You can't do that! He is my son, and I also have a right for him. I'm gonna take my right now! He stays, with me.

Alex emphasizes his last word. He walks past you towards the stairs. He will try to take Peter with force.

Y/n: No!

You scream and hold his wrist but his wrist slipped on your hand. You fall on the floor but it doesn't stop you from trying to stop Alex to go to Peter's room.

Alex is at the first stairs now and you try to stop him. You try to hold him back but you can't reach him and it makes you fall, bump with the edge of the stairs. You can feel your body stings because of the fall.

Y/n: Alex! Stop.

You try to get up again but your body feels hurt everywhere. You can see Tony is upstairs and he tries to stop Alex. He must have heard the quarreling between you and Alex. Peter and Kevin are behind them and they look terrified. Alex punches Tony and that makes the kids cried.

Ke: Daaaaad!

P: Mooooom!

Tony punches Alex back and the kids take a few steps back. They are terrified and crying out loud. You try to stand and go upstairs to calm the kids when you feel your whole body sting. You managed to take the first step of the stairs. You want to take the next step when you feel something dripping from your legs. You look down and you find blood comes from between your legs. You look at Tony and called his name before you passed out.

****************************

Your eyes blink several times, adjusting to the light that passed above your head. Your eyes locked into the ceiling while the bed runs very fast.

T: Hey, everything is gonna be fine. I promise.

Your attention goes to the side of the bed where Tony's voice comes from. His voice sounds unclear but you can see pretty clear that Tony holding your hand and two nurses push your bed pretty fast. Tony is half running catching with the speed of the bed while he holds your right hand. You can feel something sticky on his hand. You take a peek at his hand and you can see blood on it. Is he hurt when he fight with Alex?

Suddenly you feel a sting on your belly. Your left hand is on your belly, to at least help you with the hurt, but is not. It is really hurt that you hold Tony's hand pretty hard now. He squeezes your hand back to tell you that he is right there.

Y/n: Tony... It's so hurt...

T: I know, I'm sorry. Everything is gonna be alright. Don't worry... you'll be fine, babe.

You shut your eyes because your stomach feels like its burning. You then recall what happened. You remember the last thing you saw is the children and some blood dripping from between your legs. The blood on Tony's hand is not Tony's, it's yours. Your left hand now grip tightly to your stomach realizing that you may miscarriage. You keep your left hand on your stomach to make your baby safe.

Y/n: Tony... the baby...

T: He will be fine. He is strong, okay? He is the little me.

Tony just gives you a little smile but you can see tears in his eyes. He must be very worried.

Y/n: Save him... please.

T: I will, we will. Don't worry, he is gonna be fine.

He kissed your hand that he holds and swipe the tears that come down your cheek. You can see that he tries to hide his sadness.

-Mr. Stark, we are sorry but this is where you can go.

T: No, I'll come with her.

-We are sorry Mr. Stark, but you need to stay here. We will try our best to save her and the baby. Please wait.

T: No, I-

-Mr. Stark, we are sorry but this is how far you can go.

Tony knew that the nurse is right. He can't go with you anymore. He is depressed and he looks one last time to you before they start pushing the bed again.

T: You'll be fine, our baby will be fine. I'll see you soon, babe.

His voice seems goes farther and your eyes feel heavy. Tony gives you a kiss on your forehead and you can feel his hand starting to lose. As his hands let go of your hand, the sting in your stomach hurts you so much. You surrender to the pain and passed out again.

*****************************************

You opened your eyes and found you are in a room. You feel someone squeeze your hand and you found Tony at the side of your bed. There is a bruise on his face, probably because of Alex's punch before.

T: Hey, babe...

He gives you a little smile and he caresses your cheek with his other free hand. He looks sad and worried but he is trying to hide it from you. You tried to put away his worried.

Y/n: I'm fine Tony. We are fine. Don't worry.

You say it weak. Tony put his head down and you can hear his little sobbing. Tony never acts like this before and you feel something bad must be happening. You hold your belly and you really wish that nothing happen to your baby. That he is still there. The thought of losing your baby is making a tear down your cheeks.

Y/n: Tony... please tell me our baby is okay. He is fine right?

Your grip on your belly is harder as you really want to hold your baby. Tony squeezes your hand and look at you now. There is a tear fall down his cheek and this is the first time you saw him sheds a tear.

T: I'm sorry...

As soon as you heard Tony said that you knew that you lost your baby. You try to deny it just like the first time you knew you are pregnant with it.

Y/n: No... Tony. No.

You feel tears falling down your cheek. Your eyes get blurry and you are sobbing. You can't still believe it.

Y/n: I can- I can still feel him, Tony. He is not gone, he is here.

You hold your belly because you can still feel him inside you. He is still inside you a few hours ago. He can't go now, but Tony's eyes tell you differently. The deep sadness on Tony's eyes tells you that your baby is gone. He is not with you anymore. You start crying out loud and Tony hugs you. He tried to calm you down. You fight his hug by punching him but he hugs you really tight. He is sobbing while hugs you.

T: I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

Y/n: No, No!

T: I'm sorry...

Y/n: No, No! You promised me! You promised me to keep him safe! You Promised!

T: I'm sorry, so sorry...

You get tired as you try to release from his hug. Your hand now drops beside your body and you just sob in Tony's hug. Part of yourself blames yourself because at first, you denied the baby, you even want to abort it. Now that he is really gone, you really regret it ever thought about that.

Y/n: This is all my fault-

T: No, baby... No.

Y/n: I want him gone before-

T: No, none of this is your fault.

Y/n: It is all my fault- I wish it. I'm sorry, so sorry-

T: Hey, Hey, babe.

Tony releases his hug and holds both of your arms. He looks at you in the eye and you can see that his eyes are swollen. He must have cried a lot when you are passed out.

T: None of this is your fault. Your wish is just a wish, it is not the reason why we lost him.

Tony cupped your face and he tries to wipe the tears down on your cheeks. You cry on his chest again and he hugs you closer to him. You hug him tight as you begging to bring back your baby.

Y/n: Please bring him back, please... Tony. I'll do anything, I'll keep him safe.

T: I'm sorry, babe. I'm sorry.

You cry out loud on Tony's chest. Tony strokes your back to make you calm but Tony knows that it will be impossible to make you calm now. He feels the same pain as you are. He is heartbroken like you but he needs to be strong for you also. Tony only has you to go through this, so are you. There is nothing both of you can do now than grieving for the loss of your unborn child.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
91.6K 2.6K 6
A argument with May and Peter finds him self in Tony's home. No were else to go he tries to be as calm and level headed as he can but with the whole...
1.6M 57.7K 35
Every family has demons, but none of them seem to scream as loudly as they do in the Stark family. Tony Stark is known for many things; a father...
30.5K 770 28
This is a Tony Stark x Daughter story. Tony learns he has a daughter from one of his Ex's that he heads a fling with sixteen years ago, she calls him...