The Fight For His Heart. (Gir...

By Anime_Progam

You were close friends with Anzu since you two were kids. You went to hang out with her one day to see she wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
The challenge
A special talent.
Talent
Past References
The Parade
An Old Friend
After A Long Wait ( 6 Months later )
A Noticeable Difference
One shall stand....
...above the rest
A Deeper Understanding
...Of The End.
Yukari Ending
Erwin Ending

The beginning...

1K 18 22
By Anime_Progam

Before anything, i want to apologize for the long wait. I lost internet for 4 months and couldn't write, then i moved to a different place. Like, a different state rather. For those of you who want to know i moved from Illinois to Seymour Indiana. Sorry for making you all wait, so as a way to make it up to you all, i'll give this story all of my focus. I'll be finishing it up, even though it was near the end anyways, and then moving on to some of my other story's that i need to focus on. Anyways, enough of me bickering, enjoy!

-Anime_Program

What do you mean?

You looked at Anzu and Miho as you all sat in the student council room. 

Anzu "I'm afraid so."

Miho looked at you.

Miho "Even my sisters couldn't beat them."

Anzu placed some papers in front of you, not letting go of her dried potato. you picked up the papers and looked at them.

So, her school made it this far just to try and shut us down?

You looked at a picture of a new school that had defeated every other school so far. 

Man, to think that even Kuromorimine couldn't beat her. 

Anzu looked at you.

Anzu "Well, we best try and talk to her. We were her friends in past after all."

Miho looked at you.

Miho "Wait, you were her friend?"

Correction, old friend. 

Miho looked at you with a confused look.

Want me to clarify?

She just shook her nodded, not saying a word. 

You see, we met at a playground many years back. We played that day and when we came to school the next day we found out she was a new transfer student. We became good friends after that day, just the three of us. Granted, she was friends with some other kids, but we never stopped her from making friends. She was always kinda shy, then one day as we walking home form school he was talking to some other girls in our class. It was middle school now so drama spreads like wildfire. But, i always kept to myself so i was never involved in any of that stuff. The girls walked away and Tenma looked upset. I went over to her and asked what's wrong but she flipped out on me. Ever since then she never wanted anything to do with me. I've never been able to find out what those girls told her, and she even stopped talking to Anzu. But she had been humiliating me after that day since, so much to the point where if i didn't leave town it would end with me in serious condition in a hospital room. 

She looked on in both concern and sorrow. 

Miho "I'm sorry that all that happened to you."

Don't apologize.

Miho looked at you.

Besides, if we can beat her I'm pretty sure she'll finally leave us alone. So, I'm counting on you Miho. Make us win not for my sake, but for the schools sake.

You stood up and went to the door. 

Anzu.

She looked away from Miho.

I'll see you later?

She smiled with a slight blush on her cheeks before saluting.

Anzu "Will do captain!"

You smiled before heading out the door and walking through the halls of the school. As you were walking down one of the hallways on the other end of the school you heard what sounded like a paino. You walked over to the music room and saw Erwin playing twinkle twinkle. You just watched her as she played it out and when she finished playing it you clapped slowly. She turned towards you with a blush on her cheeks.

You've learned.

Erwin "Y/n!! H-How long were you standing there?"

Since about halfway through the song.

She turned away and you walked over to her and sat on the bench next to her.

Want me to play something for you? It's my way of saying sorry.

She looked at you.

Erwin "Moonlight sonata, 3rd movement."

You smiled before turning towards the Piano and beginning to play.

You looked at her and she brought her face close to your. You felt her lips peck your cheek before she got up and ran out of the room and down the hallway. You looked on in shock as you felt your face warm up to where the sun would seem cold. 

Did she just...

You put your hand to your cheek on the spot where she kissed you. You smiled to yourself slightly before getting up and walking towards the field. You walked over to the warehouse and opened up one of the back doors. You went over to you tank and pulled open the hatch to see Yukari.

Yukari?

She looked up and saw you there, she quickly calmed down when she finally saw who it was.

Yukari "Oh, Y/n, hey there."

What are you doing in my tank?

Her cheeks became red slightly.

Yuakri "W-Well, I've never been inside a tiger before."

Oh, you know you could've asked right?

You closed the hatch and walked over to the drivers hatch. You pulled it open and started up the engine.

You might want to take a seat, this thing isn't the best on bumps when your standing.

She crawled over to the machine gunner seat and took a seat. 

Yukari "What about the door, it's still closed."

You looked up and pushed a red button. The doors began moving up and she looked on in aw.

Thank the automotive club, they helped me set this up. Granted,i bought everything but they helped install it. 

Yukari "Amazing."

You began driving the tiger forward, as it left the garage the setting sun peaked in through the sight. You turned the massive vehicle to the right and towards the forest. You drove it through the tracks and once you got tot the end of one, you drove off course and stopped when it was facing towards the ocean, an unobstructed view of the ocean and the setting sun. You turned off the engine and looked at Yukari.

How was the ride?

She looked at you with stars in her eyes.

It was amazing!!!

You chuckled before opening up the hatch and crawling out. She joined you and you closed the hatch before sitting down on it. Yukari did the same as you, but scooting next to you. You didn't pay any mind, however she had a slight red tint to her cheeks. 

Hows the view?

She looked on, but didn't say anything.

Yukari?

She still didn't reply.

You know you can talk to me right?

Yukari "I'm nervous."

You raised an eyebrow.

About?

Yukari "The match."

You just looked at her, now saying a word.

Yukari "I just, I don't want the same thing to happen again."

An image of her in the hospital room flashed in your mind. 

Are...............you scared that you'll get hurt again?

She didn't say anything, but merely nodded her head.

She's got signs of PTSD alright, so much so she's afraid of pursuing her hobby now. 

It'll be alright, I promise.

She looked at you.

I promise that i won't let nothing like that happen to you again. If you want, you can stay behind my tank the entire match. If i get out of the game it'll be up to you.

She got up in your face, tears rolling down her face. 

Yukari "How do you know i won't fail!!!"

You were taken back by it, you've never seen this side of her before.

Yukari "What if I accidentally hit your tank or one of the others by accident? What if I mess up on loading a shell in? What if...

Her voice quieted down.

Yuakri "What if you get hurt?"

She put her head in your chest and began crying. You just held her there as she cried her heart out. You sat there for about 30 minutes, and she was eventually just lying on your legs. Looking out into the setting sun against the cooling ocean breeze. You were rubbing her head to try and ease her unsteady heart. 

You know, don't worry about tomorrow. So long as your fine, I'll be happy. There's a saying that i once heard. Yesterday, is history. Tomorrow, is a mystery. But today is a gift, that's why it's called the 'present'.

She didn't say anything, and you didn't care. Then she jumped up and pecked your check before returning to her previous stature. Your cheeks were as red as a tomato, and you bet hers were the same. But you two just sat there, falling asleep with the salty ocean air filling your nose. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 775 15
Erika develops feelings for someone close to her, but is she looking in the wrong place... FYI this is an Erika and reader story.
46.9K 1.5K 12
Unexpectedly, that's what Uzui Tengen felt about the tomboy personality that Akane [name] had. He was well-known to be a delinquent and was often rep...
29.1K 437 22
This story is an au in which that since the beginning of Sensha-do it was a co-ed sport and there are many things added to make it safer. It follows...
9K 149 59
Sensha Do is a and always is a Japanese tradition after the finals in all the girls tankers school soon later found out that in the west like America...