Best underrated books/novels...

De Ahleksandra

Are you tired of always seeing the same titles in the recommendation category, and when a new title appears i... Mais

Saving Elliot (to be edited)
F. A. I. T. H (A dorm. A delinquent. A girl.) (to be edited)
The Good, the Bad, and the Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1) (to be edited)
Darkness Girl: Trickster God (to be edited)
MY TOP 3 (to be edited)
The Undoing of Ryder Burke (to be edited)
The Elusive Heart of Nova Heart (to be edited)
Risk and Rebel
Updates coming soon
Something She Was
Whistleblower
Entangled
Blackout
Star's Crossing
Captive of the Sea
No Man's Land
Taming Apollo
An Impossible Deception
For the Damned
I Can't Eat Love
Driving Doctor Mayhem
Legally Bound
Losing Grip
Climbing
Misfit Theatre Company

Author's Note

5.6K 40 17
De Ahleksandra

Well this is present me writing this and I gotta warn you people, I reread my review and let me say I didn't know what I was doing at that time. Although I sucked at giving book reviews, the list I had put here doesn't reflect how I had complacently written the reviews. With that said I  recommend those books 100%.

Happy reading :)

P.S. I'm currently having trouble with my cover, I don't know why it keeps getting pixelated 😅 So if any one of you might know a solution, I would be more than grateful if you would drop it in the comments. Thanks!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

83.7K 1.3K 30
Bad boys are defective, untrustworthy, callous, arrogant, juvenile, insolent players with no respect for laws, rules, guidelines or girls' feelings...
10.8M 500K 43
(alternatively called: slow burn, second-hand embarrassment, and shenanigans) A girl made up of short fuses, clumsy feet and copious amounts of sarca...
492K 13.4K 64
No commitment. No more heartaches. Just kissing. Could it really be that simple? Nate Herond. He's the guy everyone adores. Quarterback of the footba...
416 162 10
There are two types of secrets one keeps. The one you dare not let out and the ones you take with you to your grave... We chose the latter. ~~~~~~~~~...