Mafia Collateral: A Deal With...

By KaylaSue321

Olivia Carozza is a wild fire, carefree, passionate soul. Her boss is Luca Marino, the boss, the owner, the k... More

Throne
Altercation
Tampered
Background
Ultimatum
Agreement
Squared Away
Moving
Bunker
Roomate?
Revoked
Lucy
New Job
Dr. Luca
Long Shift
Close Confessions
Favor
Family Dinner
Mother Son Bonding Time
Gala Gala Gala
Shots Fired
Stay With Me
Aftermath
Plan
Drunk
Assisstant
New Job Take Two
Target
In Common
Confrontation In Action
Questions
Trust
Giving In
Family Dinner
Date Part One
Date Part Two
Control
Irene
Strip Tease
.....
Revenge
Underground
My Little Badass
Adjusted
Maybe A Little Of Both
Meeting Mr. Carrozza
Threats
Unexpected Favor
Everything
Taking Her All In
Disaster Part One
Disaster Part Two
Tumbling Down
!!SEQUEL!!
SEQUEL INFO

Ring

5.3K 170 6
By KaylaSue321

Happy Sunday night! I hope you enjoy this update! Let me know what ya think!<3
————————————-

Olivia

"Where's Arthur Kingston?" Lucas voice reeked of power and authority. I have no idea where we are except an old abandoned warehouse. This is a part of town I'd never been to except for when we came to Kingston's house. The parking lot is empty and I'm pretty sure the building is too except for the two  guards dressed in all black buff guys that are the bouncers I'm guessing.

"I'm sorry, there's no one here by that name." The man on the right speaks but makes no eye contact. He is at least six and a half feet tall and built like a fucking wall, all broad and full of muscles, the guy on the left side of the door looks like a replica of him but a different shade.

"Find him. Tell him Luca Marino is here. I don't have all night." Luca snaps in a voice that sends a haunting shiver down my spine. The bouncers eyes fill with fear.

"No can do." The guy remains frozen but seems to be shaking in his stance.

"Pierre get me Kingston's number." Luca snaps and Pierre pulls his phone out and calls someone stepping away from the group of people. He is gone only a minute max before he rejoins the group handing a written piece of paper to Luca. Luca pulls out his own cell phone and dials the number on the paper putting it on speaker.

"Kingston here." I recognize his rough voice on the other end of the line.

"Ahh yes Mr. Kingston, your watch dogs out front are quite intimidating and very loyal."

"What are you talking about?" Kingston's voice wobbles through the phone.

"Don't play coy with me. I'm out front of the warehouse. I know your crew is here."

"I'm at home with my family. I have no idea what you're talking about." Is he lying?

"Then I suggest you come find out what your men are up to before I come to you. I won't be as nice as I was the last time. I won't tolerate this kind of behavior Kingston. You have ten minutes." Luca hangs up the phone but remains where he is standing. What if this guy doesn't show? Would Luca really go to his house? Absolutely. Does that scare me? Shitless.

Not even five minutes later the throttling of three motorcycles come sputtering through the lot. Arthur and two other guys dressed in their club cuts.

"Richie, Kelvin." Arthur nods to the two bouncers who open the doors when Arthur walks up and tries to shut them before Luca puts his hand out to stop them from closing us out.

"Let them in." Arthur commands and the doors are opened all the way again and one by one we scurry inside. The inside of the building is way scarier than the outside. It's pitch black and I literally can't see shit. I don't know who is beside me or where I'm going. I feel a hand grab my arm roughly before making its way down to my hand before interlocking our fingers and I immediately know it's Luca. His scent and the feel of his hand lets me know and I feel my body calm as much as it possibly could considering where we are.

We walk through the warehouse and finally a switch is hit and some dimly lit lights come on lighting the way. It's an old abandoned cotton gin or utility faculty it's too hard to tell. Why are we here? There isn't even anyone here. Arthur opens another door and the sight in front of me almost makes me puke. The room is dark except for a stage in the middle of the room. There's a naked girl trembling in the center and along the back wall is a line of at least twenty if not thirty naked girls. Some can't even stand up straight as if they've been drugged or something. What the fuck?

There were blinking lights flickering through the double sided glass.

"Sold! Make your way down to the stage to claim your purchase!" A voice boomed through some speakers. I'm frozen in place. We all are. I'm too focused on watching the scene in front of me unfold.

"Next!" I watch the girl in the front of the line screaming as she is pulled towards the stage. What the fuck is going on?

"No! No! Please!" She screams violently thrashing around trying to get away from the stage but two guys in matching cuts shove her on the stage.

"She may be a fighter but she sure is pretty. I've got one fifty, can anyone beat that?" The voice starts auctioning the trembling girl off who is now huddled in a ball on the stage. My heart shatters realizing what is going on here. This is some kind of sex ring, they sell girls to men who buy them for sex. The thought makes me so sick I shove my way through the group of guys trying to find somewhere or something to puke in. Finding a small trash can I empty my stomach. Luca looks at me in concern briefly before his features harden again. I push back through to get back to beside him closer than I was earlier.

"Sold!"

"What the fuck is this?" Luca yells turning on his heel to face Arthur who looks equally as shocked at the rest of us.

"Honestly I have no idea!" He hold his hands up, visually shaking with fear. Poor guy, I'd be shaking too. It's hard to feel bad for him whenever his men are selling women.

"What do you mean you don't know? These are your men." Luca snaps seething with anger.

"Who's in charge of this shit?" Arthur snaps into boss mode walking up to the glass banging on it twice before a door that you couldn't even see popped open.

"Shut this shit down now!" Arthur yells into room and Luca follows behind Arthur into the room on the other side of the glass. There are a bunch of men in business suits holding paddles with numbers scribbled on them sitting at tables drinking casually. There's another stage up against the glass that over looks into the room we just came out of.

"I have your names and numbers I will be turning you into the police. Get out of my sight now!" Arthur's voice full of authority and like cockroaches the men in suits at the tables scurried off leaving just Arthur's men and us.

"Arthur when I told you to make an honest living this is not what I had in mind." Luca starts walking slowly away from me and toward Arthur who's shaking in fear.

"I swear I had no idea!" He holds his hands up in surrender backing away slowly.

"What? That your men are orchestrating a sex ring while you're gone? In my city?" Luca smirks cynically. His whole demeanor dark and broody. I've seen multiple sides of him and this is my least favorite.

"Who is running this shit show?" Arthur turns to face the man on the stage, the guy that was auctioning off the girls.

"Leon what the fuck?" Arthur grabs the guy by his collar tightly shaking him. The guy looked like he was seconds away from pissing on that stage.

"Boss we were just having some fun, no harm no foul right?" He smirks slightly but Arthur lifted his hand and punched the guy sending him backwards coughing.

"I didn't give you permission to do this kind of shit!" Arthur yells making me jump at the pitch of his voice. I definitely shouldn't have came....

"Well we can't sell the coke no more. No guns. Then what?" Leon pushes himself off the ground looking like he wants to tackle Arthur to the ground but the two bouncers behind him makes him second guess himself.

"We are going legal here Leon."

"Why because this asshole said so? Since when are you scared of some douche in a suit?" Leon jumps off the stage stalking his way towards us. Luca pulls a gun out from under his jacket so fast that I almost missed it. He lifts it aiming at the guys forehead and pulls the trigger and his body falls lifeless on the floor in front of us. I gasp in shock, why did I ask to come? What in the hell was I thinking?

"How am I supposed to get any info on what the fuck was happening here if you killed the one person running the shit?" Arthur huffs before kicking Leon's body moving him out of the way as if he was nothing. He didn't seem shocked that Luca killed one of his men. He didn't even seem mad about it. Like he knew it was going to happen.

"Why don't you ask one of those men over there?" Luca gestures to a wall where five of Arthur's men are standing as if nothing happened just now.

"We knew he was doing some fucked up shit but not like this." The first guy Scott speaks and one by one they all admit they knew that Leon was up to no good but claim they didn't know how bad it was. Weren't they here? Didn't they just witness what we all did? Why not call and say something?

"Then why not run it by me? Your boss..." Arthur scolds them and they all shrug like children in trouble.

"I've got this under control now Mr. Marino I apologize for the late night interruptions." Arthur scratches the back of his head nervously. It's well after two in the morning for sure and I'm exhausted and in shock.

"I trust you to handle this Kingston. If another problem arises rest assured I won't be as considerate as I was tonight. Strike two...."

"You have my word sir." Kingston bows his head slightly. Luca nods and makes a circular gesture with his finger and made a whistling sound before leading us back to the suv. That's it? We are just leaving? Not that I mind.... I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. It's creepy and scarier than hell. My mind zooming a million miles an hour. In the suv I sit quietly looking around the car everyone looks exhausted since it's the wee hours of the morning. Back in the bunker everyone scurried off not saying much except goodnight. I follow Luca to his room refusing to be alone. I pull my clothes off except my underwear and slip into Lucas shirt he sat on the bed for me. He knows how much I love sleeping in his shirts so every day he puts the undershirt he wore that day on the bed for me to wear.

I crawl into bed and snuggle against his chest sighing in relief when my body makes contact with his and I feel him loosen up for the first time since we left earlier, he'd be on edge this whole time.

"Are you scared of me?" Luca asks slowly as if he's afraid of my answer.

"No." I mumble snuggling closer to him if that was even possible.

"I killed someone Olivia, I've done it before and I'll do it again." He rubs his hand up my back.

"Does that scare me? Well yeah. Enough for me to go running for the hills? Definitely not. If this is going to work we both have to trust each other okay? I trust you won't hurt me and you trust that if I can't handle something I let you know. We agreed on transparency and this part of it, your whole lifestyle. I want to know the real Luca Marino. I can handle this Luca." I squeeze him to reassure him.

"You're really something special Liv." He whispers tiredly against the side of my forehead.

"So are you Luca." I let sleep overtake me in the arms of the one person I should be terrified of but the man I trust the most in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 10.6K 62
7.2M 179K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...
915K 22.3K 40
[BOOK 1] Esme Rizzo, 23, works as a waitress at a restaurant called Giovanni's with her bestfriend Katie Trenton. Esme meets a stranger by the name o...
42K 1.9K 41
Mafia Princess Sapphire Davidson has been on the run from her father since the death of her mother. She decided the mafia lifestyle wasn't for her an...