One Punch Man Oneshots 《COMPL...

By LexisZoldyck

《REQUESTS ARE CLOSE》 One Punch Man Characters X Reader First of all, You're gonna regret reading this. The gr... More

♡REQUEST ARE OPEN♡
Risk |Sonic
Innocent |Genos
Hanahaki Disease|Saitama
Bestfriend|Child Emperor
Fangirl|Amai Mask
My Hero|Saitama
Warmth|Genos
Memories|Genos
Rival|Sonic
Jealous|Metal Bat
Overprotective|Boros
Mine|Sonic (🍋)
Weak|Mumen Rider
I need you... |Sonic
Important Announcement
Annoyingly Cute|Flashy Flash
I read my story and I cringed
IM STILL ALIVEEEEE PEEPS

President |Child Emperor

4.5K 97 225
By LexisZoldyck

A/N
Welcome back to my book!I hope you guys enjoy this!

Genre:Fluff/Angst

Im in the mood for angst

Requested by: Hyeinaaa

Child Emperor x Reader

Once again lets call him CE.

Y/N's POV (Age:16/??)
Im the secretary of our student council president CE.

CE is handsome,rich,talented and really smart.He has won a lot of rewards and trophy.He was nominated as the student president council when we went to 2nd year.

I was his close friend and also his secretary.Althought we held a great friendship,I just see him more than that.

I liked him for a long time and we met when we were kids.He probably doesn't remember though.

◇◇-Flashback-◇◇ Its your usual cliche so she's 8 years old.

I was fat and a nerd back then which makes me a target.I was picked on by the boys and some were girls .I was weak and I can't do anything but helplessly cry.

Our teacher doesn't even know and I can't tell my parents because I was scared.It was always dismissal time ,
ALWAYS.They always picked on me during the time I go home or went to the play ground.My friends always go home first and I had to wait for the maids to pick me up.

"Fatty!"

"Nerd"

"Ugly"

"Pig"

"Oh look she's crying"

"Her friends are just using her because she's rich.She doesn't know they actually talk behind her back"

"Look at her face its disgusting"

"Worst name people called you"

(Ugh im so sorry if it doesnt look like 8 y/o says this.Do kids even bully?)

Their insults gets worse and I continued to look down .I cried as they laugh at me and I held my bag tighter.

"Hey!Don't bully her!"I heard a voice as we all looked at the person.

"Oh no its CE" "Lets run!"

He helps me stand up and smiled.He is popular, very smart and strong too.

"Thank you"I said and smiled sadly.

"Don't let them bully you always .You know what?Lets be friends!So that I can protect you"He exclaimed with a grin and I blushed.

(This is so cute UwU)

"Okay!"I answered and smiled.

"Im CE,Whats your name?"He asked and I smiled.

"Im (Name)"I said cheerfully.He smiles before grabbing my hand and decided to play.

We spend most of the time together and I would always tease him for eating lollipop every minute.

We were bestfriends for 2 years until his parents decided to transfer him and move out.I cried all night when he left me alone me alone in school and I had no other bestfriends than him ;-;

◇◇-Flashback ends-◇◇

Its been 8 years since and to tell you when I once met him in High School. Our first encounter was awkward because he didn't remember me.Its sad that he forgot about me,maybe I wasn't that important to him? :(

◇◇-Flashback-◇◇
I was starting High School and I worked hard for the past few years.I lost weight and I studied hard to get to the best high
school.

I know I will find him here,he is very smart and most likely go here.It kinda makes me think im pathetic to work hard just to meet a certain person.

Its first day of school and I decided to get ready.I sight as I grab my bag and said bye to my parents.I went to the car as the driver drived through "City H" and went to University of Japan.(oof weird name)

I went to the halls and tried to find my bestfriend Levy (this is fairy tail y'all).
She is my bestfriend and the one who taught me.She is a cute,smart and basically a book worm.

I went to the office to get my section only to find out I was in section A .I went to the classroom and saw a bunch of people already in there.I saw my friend Levy and I ran and sat beside her.We hugged and squealed.

"Levy!" "(Name)!"We said in unison and laugh.

"I knew you could do it"She said and made a grin

"Thank you so much Levy!Couldn't have done it without you"I exclaimed and we decided to talk about books.

"No I ship NaLu"I said and she mutters a "hmp"

"No NaLi is better"She said and we had a joking debate on what our ships will be.
(But obviously Levy ships Nalu lol)

(I ship NaLu and Bicsanna tho)

We laugh when suddenly I noticed a familiar brown head.My heart beats fast for some reasons as I tried to get a closer look.

It was him!CE!I jump excitedly and poke his back.

"CE is that you?"I asked excitedly,I finally get to meet him after all these years.

"Who are you?"He said slightly cold and I made a frown.He looks at me confused before I decided to smile embarassly.

"Um I was your classmate in elementary"I said not mentioning about us being bestfriends.

"Oh okay ,great I guess?"He said before he continued to study.

I was very sad that he didn't remember me,I was his bestfriend.Maybe im not important ;( and maybe im just exaggerating its 8 years from now after all.Maybe he forgot?

◇◇-Flashback ends-◇◇

I grab some stuffs I need to bring to CE. After that incident I decided to make friends hoping that he would remember me.To tell you, he didn't remember me one bit.

Its been months and I just hold back my feelings because its too early to tell him
.He doesn't even remember me and not to mention.HE'S POPULAR WITH THE GIRLS,I often see him having a lot of love letters.

I even deliver him sometimes because literelly girls in this school just makes me some kind of delivery man.They often give me bento,letters and some gifts for CE

To tell you it was rough and I can't help get sad the fact that theres a lot of prettier girls out there that likes him.

Even our vice president,Luna .She was very pretty and people often made her like a godess.She was pretty,kind
,talented and very smart.Basically the perfect match for CE , while Im just over here looking like a potato.

(Omfg she is so pretty.Got this from Google)

They are always together and I can't help but get jealous.Who am I to be jealous anyway? .Im just a friend, a forgotten friend. They're a perfect match and im nothing but a third wheel most of the time.

I even heard rumors that they were dating and that made me more less confident on confessing.He probably won't remember me and I never get to tell him how I feel.

I got some papers from the teachers for me to deliver at our president.I walked into the student council room only to witness.....

Luna kissing CE while he sits.

(Like dis if u dont get it)

My heart shattered and I bit my lip to hold my tear.They saw me and CE pulled away.So they were really dating after all :'(

"U-um im s-sorry for intruding.Im just g-gonna put the papers here"I stutter and there eyes widen.

"Um (Name) its a misunderstandin-"
He explained and I just nodded.

"Its okay really ,um enjoy I guess"I said quietly as I got outside.I ran into the bathroom and got into one cubicle and cried.

"I-i knew it *hic*.I shouldn't have *hic* transferred here"I mutter as I wipe away my tears.But my eyes won't stop crying.Its not like I was his gf so why would I cry? .Luna is better than I am anyways .

I cleaned my face and saw that my nose were red from crying.I fix myself before going outside.

"(Name)!I can't find you anywhere and you missed 2 periods"Levy said panting from running.

"I-im very sorry Levy,just got carried away from something"I said as I gave smile,a sad one.

"Um (Name) whats wrong?"Levy asked with suspicion.

"Um its n-nothing really ,just got stress out from school and things"I excused and she gave me a frown.

"Just tell me whats been bothering you,
Im here whenever your ready"She said and I gave her a smile.

We went to eat lunch because I wasn't able to eat during break.

(Subj
Subj
Subj
Break
Subj
Subj
Lunch
Subj
Subj
Subj if you don't get it)

We ate at a table and I decided to ask Levy for the notes that I missed.I was eating my food when suddenly I saw CE.I pretended I didn't see him and just continued to talk to Levy.

"(Name)"He says and I just pretended I didn't heard him.

"(NAME)"He said seriously.Which made me scared and decided to talk to him.

"U-um president?"I stutteres being nervous.Did he found out I like him?

"We need to talk"He says calmly and I just nodded.

"Um if its about that thing.I promise I won't tell anyone."He just sights before grabbing my wrist and Levy just smirks at me.

He brought me to the rooftop and I pulled away.He just sight before putting both of his hand in between me trapping me in a wall.

(The rooftop has a room okay because thats where they take the stairs.Sorry for the clichè)

"U-um what is it CE"I stuttered while blushing.

"I like you (Name)"He said seriously and he pulled away blushing slightly.
My eyes widen and I blushed like a tomato.Until my hand decided to back hug him.

"I-i like you too"I said before he grabs my shoulder and kissed me softly.

My first kiss..

"You're the same as back then"He said and laugh.

"Y-you remember me?"I said blushing in embarassment

"Ofcourse I remembered you but it took me awhile since your a-appearance changed.You're prettier than you were back then"He made a grin while blushing and I just smiled back blushing like a tomato.

"W-wait but I thought you were dating Luna"I asked nervously and he just made a frown.

"She kissed me first before you went in" He explained.

◇◇-Flashback-◇◇
SORRY FOR A LOT OF FLASHBACKS

CE's POV
I was fixing some stuffs in the student council room when suddenly someone went in.I thought it was (Name) so I looked up only to see Luna

"(Name)-Oh Luna what are you doing here"I asked only to see her giggle cutely.

"U-um CE I like you"She said.Before I was able to answer her,she went in and kissed me.(Name) suddenly went in and I pulled away in disgust.

"(Name) its a misunderstandin-"I explained only to see her hurt expression

"Its okay really,enjoy I guess"She faked a smile and ran outside.

I tried to stand before Luna grabs my hand.I glared at her and she made a frown.

"Where are you going?"She asked and I just sight at her.

"This is all your fault.I don't like you back okay?so leave me alone."I said and left her sobbing.

I decided to find (Name) but the bell rung.

I decided to go to my class to see if she's there.Only to find her seat empty and I decided to ask her seatmate Levy.

"Did you see (Name)?"I asked and she shook her head.

"She said she had to bring some stuffs and then she never came back"She answered as I sight.I decided to find her in lunch

◇◇-Flashback Ends-◇◇

He explained before giving me a grin. I hugged him and kiss his cheek.

♡♡-Oneshot Ends-♡♡

Im sorry if you dont like it Hyeinaaa.
I tried my best and I hope you guys enjoyed it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 2.7K 32
the content is all nsfw- minors please do not interact but I can't stop you form reading. naruto shippuden attack on titan jujutsu kaisen #1 naruto...
2.3M 41.1K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
9.8K 373 14
(Reader) = your name - (Reader) had been feeling ill for a while. Her urge to vomit on random occasions had become common for her and it was to the p...
117K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...