all mine | pjm

By f4iryseokk

"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." โ€ข highest rankings โ€ข - #1 in jimin - #1 in p... More

w e l c o m e <3
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e

s i x t e e n

164K 6.2K 7.9K
By f4iryseokk

When you arrive back home, the house seems as if no life has ever been in it.

Jin calls out a few of their names but there's no answer, "Well, guess they went out." he concludes.

You place your stuff on the kitchen counter and go up to change back into your pajamas.

When you walk out of the room, you see Jimin walk out of his, he was just pulling his shirt down when he notices you, smiling.

Like a coward, you run back into your room, instantly regretting the decision.

You sigh, "Idiot." you tell yourself.

When you peak outside of your room again and he's gone, you probably pushed him away even more.

You walk back out, going down the stairs but keeping an eye out for Jimin, you embarrassed yourself enough.

"Why are you tiptoeing?" Jin then appears out of the kitchen.

You flinch, "What?"

Then Jimin walks out of the living room, and you're awkwardly standing halfway down the stairs.

"You were tiptoeing?" Jimin asks, eyebrows raised.

"No." you defend, finishing your way down the steps, ignoring the awkward situation you've put yourself in.

You're sure that by this point, your face has turned bright red.

"Did that guy freak you out?" Jin asks, catching Jimin's attention.

"What guy?" he asks.

"Some weirdo came up at talked to her." he points at you, and Jimin's eyes are instantly on you.

"Did he touch you? Are you alright?" he approaches you, taking your hand, the contact almost making you gasp from the sudden spark you feel there.

"I'm fine." your voice suddenly gets low, and you pull your hand out of his grip, making him step back, "He didn't touch me, he just spoke about nothing."

"He told her she was the 'key'." Jin says, making jazz hands.

"Did he look familiar to you?" Jimin asks, you shake your head.

He then looks at Jin, who also gives the same response, Jimin tilts his head back and sighs.

"What?" you ask.

"I hate worrying about the fact that we could lose you." he says, making your heart beat faster.

"She'll be fine, she can take care of herself." Jin pats his back.

"I know, but it's still scary." Jimin looks back up at you, his eyes staying on yours for a while before you look away.

"Hey guys." Namjoon enters with Taehyung.

"Where'd you guys go?" you ask.

"Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook went grocery shopping, we got called into work." Taehyung answers.

"It's a Sunday." you raise a brow.

"Mhm." Namjoon replies.

"I need to talk to you." Jimin walks over to them and you look at Jin, he shrugs.

Jimin walks them into the living room, "Don't worry about it." Jin tells you, and walks upstairs.

But you can't just not worry about it, the very bad voice in the back of your head is telling you to go and listen to them.

And your good one isn't speaking to you at all, it wants you to go listen.

You take a few careful steps towards the living room and stay behind the door frame.

"Don't think too much about it." you hear Namjoon say.

"Namjoon, you know this isn't just coincidence." Jimin's voice whispers.

"He's right, if we don't tell her what's really going on then she won't be more careful." Taehyung says, whispering.

"We can't do that, you know how dangerous that is." Namjoon defends.

Your heart beats faster as their conversation continues. Your mind can't fathom what your ears are hearing.

"I don't want her to get hurt." you hear Jimin sigh, and your heart gets louder, more aggressive.

"We care for her as much as you do, trust me, but we could lose our lives with hers, we aren't doing anyone any favors." Namjoon explains before the room goes completely silent.

Your eyebrows furrow, you wait a few seconds for them to speak up but they don't. You lean your head in a little to see what has happened, but when you do, you see that they're all looking straight at you.

You gasp and turn back behind the wall, closing your eyes as if to make it all go away.

Your chest begins to pound, making your entire body shake.

You start to walk away before Jimin grabs your hand and pulls you into a small closet under the stairs.

"What are you doing?" he breathes, the tiny room not letting you move back.

You open your mouth to say something, but nothing comes out and you close your mouth again.

His face inches closer to you, "How much did hear?" you feel his cool breath whish across your face, making your stomach flutter.

You can't seem to get a word out, making him sigh and his face moves closer, "Answer me." you watch the way his lips slightly move with his soft voice.

"Everything." you manage to breathe out.

He then moves back, closing his eyes and groaning, the sound shuttering through you, "You shouldn't eavesdrop, Y/N." you hear muffling outside the door.

"Why are you so worried for me?" you dare to ask.

"You're our friend, Y/N." he eyes you.

"I know, but it was one incident." you reply, your voice equally low.

"One incident is enough. I don't want to lose you, we don't want to lose you." he corrects.

Then you both go quiet, staring at each other in the small light the room provides.

You feel the temperature of your body raise, but you can't tell if it's from the size of the room or the distance between you and Jimin.

He then takes your hands, the coolness of his body setting a spark with the heat of yours, "Look, Y/N, I care for you, a lot. There's so much we all can't tell you, and a lot of that has to do with the panic I feel when something so small happens." he gives a small sympathetic smile.

"Why can't you just tell me?" your fingers grip on to his hand tighter, desperate.

"Do you trust me?" is all he answers, his hands rubbing up and down your arms now.

You don't answer right away, not fully sure, yet.

But it's been weeks now, you know him, you know them, and all they've been doing in the time with you is care for you.

They have been so careful about everything, they treat you like a bar of gold.

"I trust you." you end up answering, and he smiles.

"Then you have to trust me when I say I would tell you if it didn't put you in danger." he says, and you can't help but frown.

You haven't noticed that his body has been getting so close to yours that when he leans his forehead against your forehead, you almost flinch, holding back.

"I'll tell you when I know you'll be safe." he whispers, his lips almost brushing against yours.

It feels as if a magnet is pulling your lips closer to his, and you can't seem to fight it, but in the back of your head your too afraid to close the distance, to finally answer the questions in your head about how his lips would feel like against your own.

What kind of sensations it would surprise you with in the moment, if it would put you in a haze.

The only thing you can hear now is your breathing.

"Jimin?" you whisper, and he hums a response, but you instantly regret it when he pulls his head back, away from you.

His hands remain in contact, sliding up to the crooks of your neck.

"You seem more worried about me then the rest of them." you say, and he smiles.

"Believe me, if you knew how they felt about you, you'd be afraid of them." he answers, making your heart pound, face lit up.

"And you?" you ask, expecting a quick answer, but he suddenly falls silent.

{author}

unedited !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302 22 20
โAnd after all you've done I still love you Because ... Why wouldn't I?โž Taekook fanfic with a pinch of Yoonmin & Namjin, in which Jungkook totally i...
17.2K 1.1K 51
"Wanna ride my face?" "Why? Is your nose bigger than your dick?" - in which Taehyung rehabilitates you, only to learn that there are always two colo...
1.9M 87K 31
โI'm not fucking calling you daddy. โž Ranked #1 in #Jikook COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
83K 3.5K 62
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...