Game On!

By DarkWriters

She has the most biggest challenge yet! Enter Liv Valentine. “You have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over th... More

1.It's called rejection honey.
2.Getting down and dirty.
3.K-k-kiss me!
4.Get over yourself sweetie.
5.Is it getting hot in here or WHAT?!
7.Kids......Are NOT my thing.
8.It's official..Meeting them.
9.Oh no she didn't!
10.Tell me this isn't happening.
11.Can I ask? What world am I in?
12.Crap....I really hate my life.
13.Damn, I really can't keep up.
Oh, it's time bay-beee!
15.Dang, she did it again!
16. It is the end.
Just a note.

6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.

2.7K 79 15
By DarkWriters

Dedicated this to my awesome bet friend ;) Check out her book people! In the mean time VOTE AND COMMENT! I enjoyed writing this chapter!

-In need of editing- Gonna do that soon. xD Hopefully!

Chapter Six;

“You guys KISSED?” Yelled Chloe.

I winced; I knew it was a bad idea to tell her, but who was I kidding she would have eventually found out, there were a lot of people near the balcony anyways. I sighed in defeat; I wonder what Luke would do, if he too found out.

“Yes, and it was wonderful” and with that I headed to my bed and covered myself with the lovely warm duvet, sinking into it. It was almost three hours after the party ended, we were crashing in Kelly’s place, both of us too tired to actually get up and move. Kelly was in the bathroom having a quick shower, though I bet she already knew.

“Oh no you don’t!” yelled Chloe and pulled the duvet of me.

“STOP IT! LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME SLEEP!” I snarled.

Her stubborn head shook her head “not until you tell me the full details!”

I wanted to scream, but all that would do was giving me a head ache. “What’s all the commotion about?” entered Kelly, rubbing her wet hair on a towel.

“Liv kissed Blake and she won’t tell me any details!” quickly replied Chloe.

“What?! NOOOOOO!” Said Kelly, looks like she didn’t know. “DETAILS NOW!”

Now I screamed.

                                                                        ****

“Miss Valentine, can you get your face of the table and please tell me the answer to the question I asked you?” asked Mr Renly my stupid history teacher. I hated pretty much all my school teachers and none of them were kind enough to leave me be. I groaned and put my head up.

Thanks to Chloe and Kelly I didn’t have a good night sleep since two bloody nights ago. Why was it again I was living with Chloe? Oh that’s right because my parents didn’t trust me on my own. Instead of saying all that to him all I said was “Huh?”

Before the Mr. Renly could  scream at me no doubt I was saved-this sound so fucking cliché- by the bell. Literally, I quickly packed my things and stuffed into my bag, and ran towards the door and out the classroom. “FREEDOM!” I screamed and skipped of lunch.

No one actually said anything about the sudden outburst, that’s what happens when you are as popular as me, and of course no one really blamed me, I mean double lesson of bloody history? I still don’t know what the hell we are on.

It was break now, and I skipped of looking for Chloe, she was just heading out of maths if I am not mistake and Kelly had English. It seemed I didn’t have to look far because there were Kelly and Chloe beckoning me over.  I headed towards them, wondering where the hell Luke was today, we more or less had all the same subjects, and it was a surprise to see him away today.

Kelly smiled an evil grin; I stopped walking and narrowed my eyes at her. What the hell was that hoe up to? Chloe looked mischievous as well, shit, whenever them too looked evil bad thing always seemed to happen. Like that one time my back yard tree somehow caught on fire, and the time when the teacher found a stray dog on her table. God knows how those two managed that. I still am amazed and I was there when it was all happening. But let’s just say good things never seemed to come out of them two will evil looks on them.

“What?!” I asked suspiciously.

“Nothing” they both chorused.

“Nothing my ass” I muttered darkly.

They grinned at the same time; I shuddered that was one freaky sight to behold, and I just hope I was the only poor soul that saw this, I don’t think anyone was strong enough to have that much evil in a person.

I ignored them and went to get my food, the usual, some salad and a cake; in my logic it balanced the two so that way, that calories killed each other out. Or at least that was I think. I plopped myself on the seat, wondering what the hell Kelly and Chloe were up two, I didn’t trust those two with my phones life when they had those grins forget my life.

Humming to myself I eat my food lost in thought when I felt presence near me. I looked up to see Blake grinning down at me. I swallowed quickly and grinned, patting the seat near me he sat down. “So...”

I raised an eyebrow “so......”

He shrugged “how is life with you then?”

I want to laugh out loud. Was he serious? Was it that deluded in the lesson of unofficial dating? It’s been two days since I last saw him, and a week since the bet was made, due to that kiss on the Saturday things were going quite fast paced. Chloe didn’t think it was going to be that easy, I on the other hand though... well I was a confident biatch.

I was going to open my mouth and start teasing him about being so adorable when SPLAT. Cake landed right on my face. I was shocked. Who the hell had the guts to do that to me? I wiped it off my faces, though bits still on my face. I scanned the cafeteria too see a lot of shocked faces too. I didn’t blame them I was shocked as well.

It didn’t take long to find the culprits. They weren’t exactly hiding either. Why wasn’t I surprise to see them two anyways? There in the corner were Kelly and Chloe on the ground laughing their butts off. I scowled at them, so that’s what the evil grin was about.

I grabbed my own cake which was half eaten, sniffed about bit because i didn’t want to part with it and threw it high. But due to the lack of aim it had to hit the one person that hated me the most.... Emily. She screeched like a freaking banshee snarled out me. “YOU BITCH!”

She too threw her own food and it too landed on someone else, and thus that was how the all hell broke loose in the damn cafeteria. I sighed, I so was going to in trouble for this, but while I was thinking that someone thing flew at me, I quickly ducked and joined in the fun.

                                                                                ***

“I am not even surprised to see you three inside this office” Said Mr Richard the Head. I snorted, it wasn’t my fault, and all I did was counter attacked. Not that he believed me anyways. Kelly and Chloe were just sniggering. I wanted to punch them, but all I would have done was get into more trouble as it was.

“Yes, yes we are sorry, now what’s the punishment?” I asked, it wasn’t like he was going to expel us, he knew, we all did.  Mr Richard turned slightly red, looking like he was going to burst. Shit, now I done it.

“Get out, all three of you, I will tell you what to do tomorrow” He said.

We didn’t need to be told twice, we ran out of the office laughing, well it was worth to leave dickhead over there speechless. Though I had the feeling he wasn’t going to let us off that easily, not that I was scared of him or anything but I was still weary of him, after blew up last time.

“Why the hell did you guys start a food fight anyways?” I narrowed my eyes at them.

The tried too look innocent. “We didn’t START the food fight, you did, all we did was threw food at you, we didn’t know it was going to turn out like this” grinned Kelly.

Liars I thought. But I dropped it at that, it wasn’t like I hated them for it, just slightly maybe but not that much. I sighed. “Well thanks to you losers, I don’t know what is up with Blake, his is weird and where the hell is Luke? He missed History today.”

I was having enough troubles as it was, now not only did I have a livid teacher behind my back, I had Blake who I have no idea what is going on with, a Luke who is all of a sudden up my face who has now gone MIA and two crazy best friends who had it in for me.

They both shrugged, well who the hell could blame them? I had no idea myself. It was now home time the teacher decided to let us finish of our food fight and when we finally had no food to throw the teaches got out some mops and buckets and made us clean it all up. That took around two long hours. Then thinking that was out punishment the Head decided to step in, somehow found out it was us three who started the food fight and frog marched us to the office. 

Now I was finally free from that idiot’s crutches. Just when I was going to walk out of the school I remembered I forgot my phone in the locker, I didn’t feel like carrying it around so I put it in there, I needed it as well for Luke.

I sighed “guys I forgot my phone, you guys go on ahead, I’ll just go grab it.”

They nodded and walked out of the school, I quickly turned back and turned the corner walking towards my locker which was at the last aisle. That is what happens when you last name ends in V. I sighed in defeat and took a run for it, I didn’t want to hang out in school any longer. Mr Richards surely would have lost the plot if he found me in here this late. I finally made it to the locker, done the combination and grabbed my phone, quickly closing the door behind me. Making sure I didn’t see any teachers I rapidly ran out of the school, catching my breath once I reached the doors.  

I looked around the wide field thinking Kelly and Chloe were waiting for me somewhere so we could have gone in Chloe’s car. But looking around the car park I found the car gone. Those bitches left me! I couldn’t believe them. I didn’t have the energy to walk, it was a good twenty five minute walk away.

I sighed, there was no point in brooding, all I could do was walk, I had no money on me, so what the hell was the point. I walked out the school premises and just when I was going to go up that hill, that I never really noticed until now. I heard a beep, beep behind me. I turned back grinned. Right behind me was Blake on a scooter. It was a old one but still looked pretty neat. That’s kind of when I figured out Blake came here on a scholarship. I mean I always had a suspicion but this confirmed it all.

“Hop on” He screamed over the loud motor sound. I didn’t need to be told twice, I swung my legs over the scooter and settled myself comfortably behind him, he passed along a helmet which I looked at with hatred this was so going to ruin my hair. But he glared at me. I quickly obliged and stuffed it on.

He took his leg of the ground and hit the gas, I fell a bit backwards and I quickly grabbed on before I tumbled of the scooter. “So how come you are here?” I screamed over the noise.

“I was waiting for you” he screamed back.

I smiled smugly, he was falling in real quickly, he was just so adorable, it was a bloody shame that I was going to be break his heart. it seemed a shame to break such an innocent. I sighed, this was all Chloe’s fault but I wasn’t going to back out.

He took me home in a matter of five minutes. I wanted to hop of the scooter and gladly slap Chloe around a bit, I couldn’t believe that hoe bloody left me. Who does that for god sake? It was damn lucky Blake decided to hang around me for me or I would have killed them both.

I took my time getting of the scooter, but not before giving a Blake a gentle rub on the back. I felt him shiver a bit and I grinned looks like it worked. I got off and leaned towards him “thanks for the ride” I said.

“Y-Your welcome” he stuttered a bit. I grinned widely.

“Uhh, I was thinking.... Do you want to go out some time?” He looked so bloody nervous but was trying very hard not to give it away. I chuckled a bit.

“Of course! How about tomorrow? After school.”

He nodded eagerly. I laughed and kissed him quickly on the month and hopped towards the front door of Chloe’s. I turned back and waved at him, he was still starting dumb folded at me. I blew out a kissed, open the door and closed it behind me. The minute I went inside the house I screamed.

“CHLOE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU ARE GOING DOWN!”

I heard her laugh along with Kelly who was there as well. I marched myself at the kitchen where I could hear the move about. They were standing behind the counter as if it was protecting them. I grinned widely this was going to be easy. I scanned the room and found pie that was left for us after school and threw it at them. Kelly ducked but Chloe wasn’t fast enough. It hit her splat on the chest.

And that is how I ended up having a second food fight in one day.

                                                                                   ****

“Are you seriously going to wear that?” Asked a bewildered Chloe.

I nodded in determination, I had no idea where I was going and I didn’t care as long as I was with Blake and I needed to put my plan into action. “Hell yeah!”

I was wearing some ripped up jeans that I found in the back Chloe’s closet that belonged to me, half my clothes were in her room anyways. A tight tank top that pretty much showed everything, light make up, my hair was in a high pony tail and I was wearing some sneakers. I looked pretty hot so I didn’t see what the hell the problem was.

I ignored Chloe and looked at the time, Blake was going to be meeting me in five minutes and I was ready. I looked at myself one more time and winked at the mirror. This was going to be a blast. Five minutes didn’t even pass and the door bell rang. My eyes widen he was here.

I ran down the stairs not caring that I looked to eager; I wanted this day to go by fast. After all I had a month and 3 weeks until the bet.  

“You need to be here before eight you know! We are grounded after all.” She yelled after me as I ran. I rolled my eyes, just because of that darn food fight we had at home we were grounded for a week. Not to mention Mr Richards has been grinning widely at school today as if he had a evil plan up his sleeve. It looks like he still didn’t forget about the stunt yesterday.  

I opened the door expecting Blake, but my eyes bulged open when I saw Luke grinning widely at me. He was missing for two days away from school and now here was as if nothing had happened? I glared at him.

“What the hell are you doing here?”  I demanded.

He didn’t answer instead he grabbed my hand pulled me towards me and kissed me hard. I was shocked and instead of pushing him I let him. I let him kiss me and it was divine. He kissed even harder when he saw I let him in. But before I could enjoy it I heard a slight cough.

I froze, it couldn’t be. Luke stopped and turned around and saw Blake looking eerie calm for some reason. I gulped, why the hell wasn’t he mad? I must have spoken too soon because Blake pulled back his arm and punched Luke right on the face. Luke stumbled and fell flat on the grand.

Oh shit!

****************************************************************8

So which side are you on Luke or Blake? I love them both it's just SO hard to decide xD  COme one I want to know your comments, I will upload real soon after this! I promise. I have plently of tricks up my sleeves!

VOTE AND COMMENT! Also nominate me for the Bigscreen! Don't you think this would make an awesome movie ? COME ON GUYS! DO IT! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
32.3K 2.1K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
38 0 12
Dianna and Ricardo have been best friends for over, she's never felt as comfortable with anyone as she does with him. They don't like all the same th...
9.6M 296K 32
Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January 2017 Not edited (update - I wrote this...