21 || J.JK K.NJ K.SJ

By succinsuga

Your birthday is coming up and you're turning 21!! Your three best friends Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, and Jeon... More

Two
Three
Four

One

426 15 10
By succinsuga

Chapter one: say cheese!!

Y/n's Pov

Tomorrow's my birthday ill officially be...

21

" so tomorrow's your birthday, right? " jimin my partner asks.

" mhm, it is " I replied as I wrote down my notes.

" you're turning twenty-one, right? Are you excited? " he asks again.

" of course I am " I smiled then let out a sigh when the bell rang.

" well see ya later birthday girl I gotta go taehyung is having a crisis and might shave off all his hair " jimin rushed as he put away his books in his bag.

" peace! " he did a peace sign and walked out the door.

" Sheesh, I hope taehyung doesn't end up looking like Caillou " I mumbled as I put away my books.

" YO Y/N " a loud voice boomed through the classroom.

I looked up and seen Hoseok and a sleepy looking yoongi behind him.

I put on my bag and rushed over to them.

" so tomorrow's your birthday? " hoseok asks and I nod.

" well don't forget about the job interview you have the next day with us at the bakery " hoseok added.

oh, my fucken GO-

" God hoseok way too fucken kill the mood I was planning on getting shit faced tomorrow too what the hell " yoongi elbowed hoseok in the stomach.

" OKAY OKAY, ANYWAYS THAT'S NOT WHY I CAME HERE BUT TOMORROW YOU'RE GONNA BE A WOMEN " Hoseok fake cried.

" what is she right now? A man? " yoongi chuckled.

" Well, she looks like one-" I glared at hoseok and he looked scared.

" he wanted to give you this " yoongi put down his backpack and pulled out a purple gift bag.

" this is from us " hoseok smiled.

" open it at home " he winked and took off.

I watched the two walk away.

My phone started ringing.

" OH FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT MY CAT " I shouted and started running.

Huh? Why is he calling

I picked up the phone and kept running.

" YO WHERE U AT HOE?! " jungkook yelled.

" WHY? BUT IM AT SCHOOL STILL ". I shouted into the phone and heard a deep sigh before he hung up.

-
I walked inside my house and seen jungkook on the floor in nothing but his boxers covered in rose thorns.

" y-you didn't tell me there was a rose bush ".

" you never asked and why are you here?" I ask looking around the living room and seen two more suitcases.

I was about to ask who's they were but-

" MY FUCKEN ASS IS PRICKLY " Jungkook shouted and turned around and flashed me his butt.

I erupted in laughter " hey your butt looks bigger are you working out?" I ask.

" oh yeah I did start working out recently- HEY DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT ".

" whatever lay down ill take them out"  I put down my bag and walked to the bathroom to grab the tweezers.

" huh? " jungkook looked confused and I let out a groan.

" wait w...what are you gonna do?! It's not a good time to pluck my eyebro- FUCKEN SHIT YOU CHEESE BLOCK " Jungkook screamed as I pulled out three thorns.

I met jungkook in 8th grade

We had all of our classes together so we became friends like that.

Also because he farted really loud in the library and I took the blame for him.

Jungkook was laying back down on the floor holding his butt.

I smiled and pulled out my phone to take a picture of us.

" SAY CHEESE " I shout and took the picture.

" I...hate you.." he mumbled.

I patted his head and got up waking over to the kitchen looking for some snacks.

Shutting the fridge I was surprised by a familiar face.

" AHHHHHH "

" WAHHHHH "

Seokjin and I screamed as we came face to face.

" YOU FUCKEN SCARED ME " his eyes were wide and he had his hand over his chest.

" YOU SCARED ME!! " I took a deep breathe and calmed down.

" RAWRR...oh I'm late " a growling nam popped out of the pantry.

" what the hell are y'all even doing here? " I ask and all three of them giggled.

" SURPRISE!!! " they shouted.

" What? I'm confused " I said as I scratched my head

" HOWD U EVEN GET IN?! " I ask again.

" the door was unlocked " jungkook shrugged and I heard seokjin gasp.

" THATS NOT OKAY SOMEONE ELSE COULD OF CAME IN HERE AND WAITED TIL YOU CAME HOME AND THEN THEY COULD'VE BOOTY TICKLED YOU- " namjoon covered seokjins mouth before he kept going.

" anyways tomorrow's your birthday so we came to surprise you like good friends " jungkook smiled.

" but besides that I call dips on sleeping on her bed ! " namjoon shouted.

" I call dibs on the blue couch " jungkook threw himself on my blue couch.

" I'll take the red one " seokjin laid down on the red couch.

" ha yeah you're all good friends ha yeah I'll take the floor " I rolled my eyes and stomped away back to my room.

-

I ended up sleeping outside since seokjin and jungkook were basically having a snoring competition in their sleep.

I laid on the bench in the backyard next to my cat biggie cheese.

" MEOW BITCH THIS IS MY SPOT " biggie cheese hissed at me.

I whined and quickly got up from the bench and I decided on sleeping in the garage.

this is great
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 2
Men or women who are the whores of universe the story of you choose guys or gals
7 0 2
Just a normal life with normal people and a normal stalker wait a what....
14 0 1
Meow meow meow... Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow
0 0 1
The title says it all. FYI, writing is all new to me. I do love reading and stuff; I do have a lot of things I want to share and contribute however k...