little italia, elite

By JadeLeClair

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐩𝐫𝐞�... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭.
𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬?
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨... 𝐮𝐦, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲?
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬?
𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐮
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐇𝐈𝐕
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞. 𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. 𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞

8.3K 319 32
By JadeLeClair

-

THE NEXT MORNING, I finally decided to go swimming in the giant pool the school had to offer. I used to love swimming all the time, and when I was younger I went to swimming galas and competitions. It was something I loved to do, especially as I was very competitive. My room is filled with gala ribbons or medals from competitions that were held all around Spain. I stopped the competitions to focus on my studies, but maybe I could get involved again.

"Buenos días." I heard a quiet voice from behind me, and I turn to see Nadia, smiling as she enters the changing room, setting her stuff down across from me. "Good morning Nadia, How are you?" I ask, smiling as I began to get changed. "I'm good, and you? I haven't spoken to you much, I've been very busy since we've come here." She says, shaking her head to herself, and I shrug. "It's okay, don't worry about it." I smile at her as I pull up my swimming costume, grabbing my towel before heading out to the pool, telling Nadia I'd see her in a second. Since it was the morning, the pool was practically empty, except one boy was swimming up and down, doing quick laps of the pool. I braided my hair quickly and put it in a bun before shoving it in a swimming cap, which I hated. I stood at the end of the pool, and dived in, swimming to the other end of the pool, almost as if I was racing the boy beside me. Of course, I won.

"Hola, Hermosa." I heard a voice say as I lifted my head, and bobbed up and down in the water. I turned to my side to see the source of the voice was Guzman, and that he was the one who was swimming. I blushed slightly at his words, before shaking my head, rolling my eyes at him.

"Hola idiota. ¿Qué pasa?"

"Cómo va su proyecto?" He laughed and I shook my head once more, a habit I seem to have formed whenever Guzman speaks. "It's shit. Why didn't you just work with her, seeing as she's your girlfriend?" He laughed again, before pulling himself up onto the side, sitting down with his feet still in the pool. "She's not my girlfriend. We just were having fun. I didn't want to deal with that all the time, I'm not crazy." I giggled with him, and I resumed swimming as he sat and watched me, just as Nadia walked out of the changing room.

After an hour in the pool, just all hanging out, Guzman continued to swim, and Nadia and I headed back to the changing room too. She was silent, as if in deep thought, and she changed quickly, before rushing out back to the pool, probably to go study with Guzman. I braided my hair once more in an attempt to tidy it up, but then caught sight of a hairdryer in the corner of the room, and rushed over, attempting to use it to fix my curls, and at least try and straighten my hair a bit. After a little while, I managed to sort my hair out, and instead of it looking like Marina's, it just looked a little curly or wavy near the end.

As I left the changing room, I saw Marina, who smiled at me happily, before walking over and linking arms with me. "Hey!" She said, touching my curly bits of hair at the bottom as we headed outside, earning glances from some of the students, who probably wondered how we ever became friends. "Your hair is naturally like mine, isn't it?" She asked, and I nodded, "But your's looks good, mine a mess. Hence the reason I tidy it up and straighten it most of the time." I said, and she shook her head. "No no, it suits you. Perfecto. Leave your hair natural one day, It'll be cute. We can match!" She said, smiling as we stood on the bridge, watching the ducks, almost like before.

"Can I ask you something?" She spoke, and I focused on her, noticing she was staring out at the water. "What's up?" I asked, and she smiled lightly. "Is Samuel a good guy?" She asked, and I smiled, realizing why she was asking. "You like Samu?" I asked, and noticed a small blush creep up onto her cheeks, answering for her. "That's cute! He is a good guy. You guys would be cute." She smiled, tapping the bridge railing as she giggled to herself. "Yes. I like him." I clapped my hands excitedly and was smiling at her, causing her to nudge me slightly. "Don't say anything to anyone. Especially my brother." I choked out a laugh, shaking my head. "Why would I ever tell Guzman." I was interrupted by the exact person I didn't want to hear.

"Tell Guzman what?" "Qué imbécil es," I responded quickly, and Marina snorted lightly, before giggling at Guzman's face. He was not happy. "Eso fue cruel." He said walking away as if waiting for one of us to call him back. "Pero es cierto," Marina said, and we burst out laughing, causing Guzman to turn around, facing the pair of us, before putting his middle fingers up. "Vete a la mierda!" He called out, and we both laughed, just as the bell rang, and Marina stepped forward slightly. "Toma!" She shouted to him, putting up her middle finger before he walked off.

"Your brother is funny sometimes," I said, thinking about how he actually could be a decent guy. "Do I sense a crush?" Marina giggled, and I shook my head profusely. "God no. He's an ass." She laughed, and we both ran off to class, giggling as we passed everyone in the corridor.

After class, I headed to the study hall, where I began trying to finish the project on my own. I put in my best effort, trying to focus, but instead, I was thinking about all the things that have happened since we all came to Las Encinas.

And all I could think was how much more would go wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.6K 12
"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬" 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐄𝐥𝐢�...
28.2K 831 26
(Y/n), loved nothing more than to sit beside her window listening to the sound of nature around her. Her whole life she spent in a fantasy world made...
12.7K 195 23
It's been two years Big hero 6 defeated Yokai, and Hiro and his friends have become the hero's of San fransokyo but when hiros brother Tadashi is fou...
12.4K 1.1K 8
《COMPLETED》 Xiao Zhan is Yibo's Best Friend, he will save him from his father and take revenge of his late best friend Hai Kuan who is Yibo's older b...